Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 5, 2015
Excellent! Comfortable fit from the moment I put my feet in them. I have moderate overpronator and experienced instant relief from my foot pain. I am an ER nurse and I go through a lot of shoes. These are one of the best shoes for a 12 + hour shift, most of which is spent running!
2 people found this helpful
on July 6, 2012
I wear an 11.5 2E, with orthotics, and these shoes are GREAT! They are plenty wide, and feel great on my feet. I had no problems fitting my orthotics inside. Other reviews have said they are very heavy, I don't find them to be that way. My shoes are big (11.5 is no small foot!) so I guess I'm just used to a heavy shoe. The toe box is nice and wide, without that annoying taper most shoes have, so my toes don't feel smooshed. I would definitely recommend these to people with a wider, flat foot. The blue color is a nice change from almost every other brand that only offers a total white shoe in this size. Love these!
on February 22, 2013
I wore out a pair of Adrenaline GTS 11's, then I got the 12's, they are more comfortable, have a great arch support, cushioned very well. I used to buy only New Balance, with them I had to wear orthodics. With Brooks I don't have to do that. I have became a Brooks person now and I highly reccomend this product. I have had ACL reconstruction surgery on my left knee several years ago, and 3 other surgerys, I have had a very difficult time finding just the right shoe for stability, support and cushioning, these fit the bill.
on August 24, 2013
I'm in nursing school & I chose these as my clinical shoes for year 2, since the shoes I wore in year 1 were not comfortable. I was recently diagnosed with arthritis r/t flat feet. Even without orthotics, these shoes are pretty comfortable, especially for all-day wear (on my feet, 12-hours). With orthotics or gel soles in, they are even more awesome. Sturdy, but light weight. I just wish they were cheaper.
on September 18, 2013
I have been wearing these shoes for years for distance running. Every time I try to switch brands, I regret it and come back. These are worth the money...I have run 4 marathons in a version of the Adrenaline and never had problems with my knees, which I had previously suffered injuries for years.
2 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2013
Medium pronation, it's a natural fit. Love this shoe! I bought the GTS 10 and had to have this one. Brooks has been my favorite shoe for over 30 years!! Very consistent product. Stable feel, comfy hug , not overly tight in the toe area. I wear a 7 1/2 B, bought this in an 8 B. I like that the purple makes the shoe look darker so it doesn't appear dirty right away.
on October 18, 2013
I recommend you order half to full size larger in this style! They run a bit short in the toe and a little too narrow for a medium width. I tried on several different styles of Brooks before coming on Amazon to purchase. Every other style I tried fit perfectly.
Ran once, not even 2 miles, and have huge blisters on both heels. 5k in 2 weeks & I'm screwed!!
Besides size, they would have been a great shoe. Nice and supportive, well cushioned on heel sole.
Loved the solid black color!!
Back to my old standby-Asics!
One person found this helpful
on December 2, 2013
20 YRS RUNNER. HAVE TRIED ALL BRANDS ON THE MARKET.
BROOKS ARE THE BEST IN ALL WAYS: CUSHIONING AND MATERIAL THAT LAST 10 TIMES LONGER THAN MOST BRANDS (ASICS IS THE WORST IN TERMS OF LIFE EXPECTANCY!), EXCELLENT FIT FOR NARROW TO NORMAL FEET, MILD SUPPORT PERFECTLY SHAPED AND PLACED IN THE SHOE.

Brooks are excellent because they SPECIALIZE IN RUNNING SHOES. THEY ARE TECHNICALLY FOCUSED, NOT DISPERSING INTO CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES ETC...
on February 5, 2013
I have bought the Brook's Adrenaline shoes for the last 5 years, just getting the newer model every year. I always went to the shoe store and tried on different shoes, but after 5 years of loving them I decided to buy on-line to save a trip to the store, big mistake! This is the hardest shoe I have ever worn, I thought at first that it just needed to be broken in a bit and then it would be comfortable like last seasons, but no, I don't run much, but after a quick 10 minute warm up before lifting my feet hurt for days. Please even if you have bought Brook's Adrenaline before, try these on in a store beforing buying.
on January 6, 2013
very good arch support, when i work out in these shoes I dont have to wear my insoles. and on a scale of 1-5 , 1 being little arch and 5 being high arch, my arch is a 0.
10 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.