Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,390 reviews
on June 13, 2017
I measure a size 13A, but I've gotten used to wearing 13 D (medium) because that's what the stores carry. Very hard to find a narrow. I finally just came to Amazon and started by specifying my size as 13 narrow, and I stumbled across the Brooks Men's Addtiction Walker. The negative reviews seemed to focus on the fact that they're tight, but that's what I wanted. I've been wearing them every day now for a week, and I've been very happy. Not the height of fashion, but I knew that when I ordered them.
on May 5, 2014
This pair of shoes is my fourth paid of Brooks Addiction Walking Shoes. I bought them at the suggestion of my son who also needed motion control shoes to stop my tendency to wear out the outside of the sole and to reduce ankle and foot pain. They have worked great for me. I've gone from being somewhat sedentary to walking 10,000 steps a day, a little more than 4.1 miles for me. I wear them 7 days a week, alternating between pairs to let them air out.
on June 6, 2016
These shoes saved my feet! Heel pain had sidelined this former track star, but after wearing this shoe with an orthotic insert every day for six months, my heel pain disappeared. Definitely recommend them for their support, flat sole, neutral color, etc.

Do you ever wish your shoes would wear out? I've been wearing these Brooks walking shoes every day for 2 1/2 years and the soles still look like new!
on July 23, 2017
Pricey but worth every penny. I had a local shoe store turn me on to these since I am on my feet all day and don't want the Forrest Gump look with white sneakers. I also bought top of the line dress shoes that are supposed to be comfortable, but they don't compare to these. Throw in the right insole and these are like walking on a cloud. Probably been wearing these 10 years now, they hold up nicely as I am on my 4th pair I think.
on August 5, 2017
Yo! Theyre good. although when i called the company on the phone i was like "hey bro what size should i get?".
He recommended the same size as my other brooks glycerin size 12D.

These felt too tight right away. They got looser over time and i might try some medieval tricks and make it wider. Probably shouldve got 12 1/2 D instead of 12.

I dont know man. I dont regret it though. I get around alot easier in these bad boys!
on July 23, 2017
I have been wearing New Balance 928 walking shoes for several years. After reading numerous complaints about the new versions of these shoes I decided to try another brand and I'm glad I did. I have a narrow foot with a very narrow heel and these fit me better than my New Balance shoes did. They have a quality look to them. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on March 22, 2017
This is my first pair of walking shoes by Brooks. I have to admit that they have greatly reduced my foot, knee, and lower back pain after just a couple of weeks. I work at a hospital and I'm on my feet 8-12 hours a day. The floors are all concrete covered with either quarry tile or vct. I work mainly in the kitchen which is quarry tile on concrete. I've been there 6 years, before that I worked in a warehouse on concrete floors for 17 years. I'm nearing 50, and I had been experiencing a lot of pain in my feet the past year. These shoes have provided some relief, but I would prefer if they: had a higher arch support, more cushioning, and more flexibility. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment/recommendation.
on May 3, 2017
My husband has worn Brooks Addiction Walking shoes for several years and has always worn the same size and width. When I ordered this new pair for him and he tried it on, it was definitely too small and he would need a whole size larger. The width was the same. He really likes the make and style of shoe and would have given it a 5 star if the shoe fit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2017
i love having a shoe like these. 5 years later wearing them everyday they wear out. i buy a new pair and i am thinking, well a little breaking in and they will be just like my old ones. nope, they are just like the old ones from day one. most comfortable shoe ever. durable, don't get me started on durable. everyday. no other shoe. 5 years.
on May 22, 2017
Even though I ordered a half size larger than usual and a wide size, the toe section is cramped. I usually wear an 8 medium. I ordered a 8.5 wide. The shoe's soles are slick and dangerous on wet surfaces. I have worn them so I am stuck with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.