Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 85% on textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "plantar"). See all 784 reviews
on June 6, 2018
Really helped my Plantar Fasciitis
on May 23, 2018
I buy only Brooks Adrenalines for my husband who suffers from plantar fasciitis. He has to swap out the insoles for more supportive orthotic-style ones, but these are his go-to sneakers. Most supportive and comfortable shoes we've found.
on March 24, 2018
Great arch support for anyone, especially with plantar fasciitis
on February 14, 2018
It causes plantar fasciitis instead of helping it it like the previous versions of this shoe have. Bring back the gts 14s!
on January 20, 2018
This is my third pair of Brooks Adrenaline's and my second pair of GTS 17's. I've tried different types of shows and different brands of shoes and these are the best for me by far. I'm average about 20 miles a week and unfortunately I'm injury prone, especially when it comes to plantar fasciitis. In fact, at one point I had PF for almost two years. Within 3 weeks of exclusively running in the Adrenalines, the PF was gone. I'll never look for nor buy another kind of running shoe again.
on December 23, 2017
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 17 has proven to be my favorite go-to athletic shoe for several reasons. This is a muliprurpose shoe which can be utilized for a variety of athletic endeavors; running, weight lifting, cross training, etc. It is remarkably lightweight, and surprisingly supportive. I personallyuse these shoes for a combination of moderate running, weight lifting, and walking. I have plantar fasciitis and believe I have finally found the ideal athletic shoe for my endeavors. I wear orthotic insoles for my foot problems, but find they are not necessary with the Adrenaline GTS 17 model. After nearly one month of wear and tear, the shoes remain comfortable, supportive, and durable. In my opinion, these shoes are ideal for overpronators like myself, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. 5 star purchase worth every penny invested and then some.
5 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2017
Fits true. New runner, male, 240lbs with flat arches. Been running for a year now. I like the support in these shoes. It feels like it has a nice gradient of support. I previously wore the ASICS gt series. Their shoes is more comfortable as if the shoes wrap around your feet but Brooks support feels better when running. This shoes is my go to for running. If you work standing for long periods, the support will also prevent plantar fasciitis
on November 7, 2017
I have been wearing Brook's shoes for 2 years and this is my favorite pair so far! They are so stylish and they make you feel
like you are walking on a cloud. I used to wear New Balance 10 4E width, and in Brook's I men's 10.5 regular width. Since I switched to Brook's I no longer have heel pain and no long suffer plantar fascitis. They provide great support either walking distances or being an active mom on your feet all day.
on August 2, 2017
Love this shoes... I've been using it for a week now at the GYM.
I only purchased to use at the gym and it does take care of my Plantar Fasciitis Problem. The shoes are an amazing buy.
on July 24, 2017
Brooks shoes seem to offer me some relief from plantar faciitis.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.