Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe,Pearl White/Silver/Crest/Black/White,16 D
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Diagonal Rollbar, a high-density post at the medial arch, is engineered for pronation control, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- MoGo polyurethane midsole provides a soft, cushy feel that lasts without sacrificing stability for more cushioning, more energy return and less fatigue.
- Forefoot and heel HydroFlow liquid cushioning eases shock on muscles and joints.
- Leather and mesh upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, Ortholite insole, polyurethane midsole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Brooks Running Shoes for men deliver maximum support with ample cushioning for a smoother stride. This motion control superhero rescues runners with low arches and excessive overpronation, and also offers bunion protection for good measure. The stabilizing Diagonal RollbarTM provides firm support at the arch to prevent foot from rolling inward. The rubber outsole provides traction and durability. A soft polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner wicks away moisture for a cool, dry foot environment and won't rub or irritate foot. The Air Mesh upper with leather reinforcement breathes to keep you cool and conforms to the foot, giving the support it needs. A straight last provides a stable platform while you are on your feet.
Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning, and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther, and faster -- and with more enjoyment of the run.
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 7.6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0012I92IK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Money very well spent, and I will never buy any other brand of running shoe but Brooks.
After taking a look at my running gait, the store person recommended these shoes.
Honestly, they look like Frankenstein's running shoes. Just clunky, and ugly as sin. I got over the aesthetics QUICKLY. If you are overweight, and flatfooted, but dedicated to physical fitness, they are just the best. Seemingly overnight, all leg pain disappeared. I have not replaced these in 8 years (which is bad) but I never again had the type of pain that came from previous sneakers. I will be replacing my previous pair (which has held up remarkably well) with a new pair of these.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shoe, I am a nurse with flat feet. These motion stability shoes are the way to go.Published 1 month ago by Michael Fox
--- Got the shoes they were marked the same but were two different sizes and felt funny flimsy.
I was instructed to return them for another pair, but had to pay for the new... Read more
For those of us with severe overpronation, it's the right shoe. In fact, even with custom orthotics, I wear something even more supportive for daily use (the Garmont Eclipse III),... Read morePublished on June 28, 2014 by Amazon Customer
Purchased a pair of Brooks Glycerin shoes to replace 10 years of walking in Nike Shox. They're great. Light weight, airy, easy to get on. Read morePublished on June 15, 2013 by wakinmama
El articulo perfecto. Me gusto bastante. Lo recomiendo 100%. Es de buena calidad. Si volvería a comprarle a este vendedor.Published on March 28, 2013 by Siul Vidal