|Price:||$110.04 - $159.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- A running shoe built for the moderate to severe over-pronator who requires a combination of reinforced stability and cushioning
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort
- Updated BIOMOGO midsole provides the long-lasting plush you have come to love
- Full-length Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go ham on those last few miles as you muscle through your run in the Brooks Beast '14..
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NO09UOK
- Item model number: 110171-1D-096
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brooks please up the quality of these shoes, stop cutting costs by cutting quality and putting all the padding in the insert. Please put some more work into the shoe sole and foam itself. All you need to do is look at 2010! :D
I miss the (I think) 2011 version, as Brooks Wisely moved the frame of the leather to cover this spot and I wore that pair of sneakers until the sole had COMPLETELY worn through.
A great, comfortable shoe - I just wish I didn't have to buy them as often.
Somehow I shouldn't be in the business of multiple repairs on lightly used running shoes that cost this much. If the soles indicated that they were about worn out and this began to happen I'd just write it off but....
Aside from the mysterious sizing, the shoe quality appears solid and legitimate. They are a little bit heavier than the Brooks Adrenaline, due to the significant sole/cushioning/stability features. Overall I like the shoe and would be interested in trying it in a giant size to see if that would fit well.