Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Kick up your heels and churn up the mud as you take to the wild outdoors in the wet-trail performance of the Brooks® Cascadia 13 trail-running shoe!
- Predecessor: Cascadia 12.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Please click here for more information about Cascadia 13 technology.
- Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3D Rubber Print mud-guard overlay.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Durable thermoplastic EVA Ballistic Rock Shield placed between the midsole and outsole protects the forefoot by dispersing out point loads from sharp objects.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Aggressive, high-surface area 3D Hex Lugs in the outsole promotes optimal multi-directional grip.
- Universal Sprung Platform.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.9 x 7.3 x 4.7 inches; 12.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 1102851D
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 2, 2018
- ASIN : B0788CBNX9
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brooks' shoes normally fit-to-size with only occasional variations. This shoe totally blindsided me. The fit was instantly rigid and at least one full size -- and one degree of width -- too small.
The positives are the durability of materials and the physical appearance of the shoes.
That said, try a different shoe.
Top reviews from other countries
At first the Cascadia 13 felt a little clunky to get used to but having bought my second pair I can see that Brooks have just evolved the shoe enough to stay true to its roots without going crazy. I hope they do the same with the 14!
It started breaking from the sides within a month