|Fits as expected||
$79.91 - $175.31
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- No-sew upper construction reduces traditional seams for an irritation free fit and feel
- Moisture-managing element mesh and mesh linings increase breathability
- Microfiber and synthetic overlay materials for durability on trails
- Hydrophobic foam package resists water and moisture
Customers who bought this item also bought
Take a break from the streets and venture out into the wild with the Brooks Cascadia 11 trail running shoe. Tackle unpredictable terrain with agility and speed while the ballistic rock shield protects your feet from protruding rocks or twigs. A no-sew upper construction moves with your feet, while the aggressive tread ensures traction on varying surfaces. Slight improvements from the previous model include a lowered heel and flat laces..
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B01DFG4JSO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only reason it's not 5 stars is you should know they wear and tear easily, which means you'll be buying them more often than a less comfortable shoe. It's worth it to me. I love to hike, and this is my 3rd pair in 3 years.
They fit perfect and they give support where needed. I do not have arch issues, but was pleased with the higher arch support provided and it made them very comfortable right off. I hiked a good 12-15 miles the first week of having them and wore them all day for a four day trip that we went on. At the end of each day my feet still felt tired from the walking and canyon terrain, but I did not have any blisters or pain spots caused by my shoes. I will have a hard time every buying hiking boots after using these trail runners. They hold up incredibly well, they are far more comfortable, and much lighter. My new favorite mountain shoe.