Brooks Men's Ghost 6 Black / White / Lava / Silver / Citrus Mesh Running Shoes 9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Adapts to every unique step
- No-sew overlays: Provide a closer fit
- Heel and Midfoot Segmented Crash Pad and Omega Flex Grooves in the midsole: Adds the right amount of cushioning and a smooth transition from heel to toe
- Adjustable Saddle Construction: Offers additional support and comfort
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Float right past the competition, running so incredibly light and cushioned that you'll be hauntingly hard to catch in the newly updated Men's Brooks® Ghost 7 running shoes. Get a fit that feels supernatural with the new no-sew overlays on this recent update, and move stealth n' smooth with the improved BioMoGo DNA midsole that delivers a plush feel and adapts to your every step. Plus, your feet will stay dry and comfortable while you're gliding past the pack thanks to the Ghost 7's moisture management lining and upper mesh.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00AOPZ22W
- Item model number: 1101441D384
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 18, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This running shoe's cushioning, which felt great at first - nice and soft - compressed very quickly. I don't think I had run a hundred miles and I couldn't wear them anymore. There was wear on the sole, but the main problem was the compressed cushioning. I can't even wear them anymore for walking. The second pair I bought is still usable, but I'm sure not for long. I already feel the cushioning leaning to the outside.
For this reason, I do not recommend these shoes at all, but particularly if you pronate/supinate.
even though i measured my feet before placing my order, the shoes came fit narrow and small. i couldn't wear them. i would have been able to pay for a pair at the shoe store with the shipping costs as i had to pay for shipping, and return shipping,