Brooks Men's Trance 10 Runnning Shoe,Bright Navy/Metallic Pavement/White/Black,10 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh and microfiber
- Rubber sole
- Full-length Brooks DNA provides adaptable cushioning
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) for ultimate support
- Plush upper materials that help the foot breathe and stay comfortable
- Tongue Tie helps the tongue stay in place during the run
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- You'll be spellbound after your first ride in ultra smooth, highly responsive Trance™ 10 by Brooks®.
- An update to the Trance™ 9, SKU#7554615.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Mesh upper allows for a highly breathable environment, while microfiber, synthetic overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element sockliner offers a great step in feel and helps keep you cooler and drier.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Full-length Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound offers resilient, flexible, long-lasting cushioning.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning, and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther, and faster -- and with more enjoyment of the run.
- Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 8.1 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003XT5FQ4
- Item model number: 110087
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I like the extra room and use it as an alternate training shoe to allow my foot to have different wear patterns with the same basic look, feel, and support. (I always add a pair of SofSole Airr insoles to round out the package).
I average about 20 miles a week and run about a 8:15 min/mile pace. Not a racer, but fast enough to feel the quality of the shoe. Another great product from Brooks.
Overall I'm pleased I tried these shoes out and I am now a big fan of Brooks running shoes.
Hope this helps.
Most recent customer reviews