Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 6, 2011
As an outdoor runner that last thing I want to do as it gets cold is hit the treadmill until Spring. I had no idea these hats existed, but now I'm hooked. Soft, silky feel and perfect positioning for ponytail hole. Covers my ears nicely and still breathable. The ONLY downside was that the seller was located in England so it took longer than I wanted to receive it. Not the seller's fault. Amazon didn't mention that it was coming from there and I even chose 2 day shipping. Amazon.com needs to make it more clear where an item is coming from and if it won't make it in the time frame you chose when you purchased the item.
on December 11, 2012
This hat is just the right thickness and size for my head, and the ponytail hole is up high enough for my shoulder-length hair to be in a medium-high pony. (I returned another hat where the hole was at the nape of my neck, way too low.) So if you can just barely gather your bobbed hair into a low pony, this hole will be too high, but if you have longer hair and gather it middle/high on the back of you head, this hole is perfectly placed. And the fleece is over your ears without the hat sliding onto your face. Love it!
on March 21, 2014
This beanie has the ponytail hole up higher where I like to wear mine, all others I've seen have the nape-of-the-neck hole, which is not my style or comfort zone. This is basically...a head gripping beanie, not exactly the most flattering on me but it works and my plan when I wear this is to get red and sweaty so I guess that doesn't matter. Good purchase if JUST for my ponytail, but it's nice and warm too.
on February 10, 2013
I got this hat because I run in the cold weather and I don't like to wear heavy hats. I usually wear a visor with a headband to cover my ears. This hat was lightweight but kept my head and ears warm. It fit perfectly! Also I usually have to wipe the sweat off my forehead several times when I run, and I didn't have to do that at all! It absorbs really well, yet keeps your head warm. I would recommend this for anyone who runs in the cold (19 degrees today when I ran 15 miles). Great hat!
on February 1, 2013
I really wanted a stocking hat for running that had a pony-tail hole, so I risked buying one online because the ones sold in stores seem overpriced. I'm glad I didn't pay a lot because I don't love it. It doesn't cover my ears completely and the hole for the pony-tail is a little low. However, it's great for cold weather running as long as most of my ears are covered.
on July 3, 2011
Bought this beanie for my wife to use when running in cold weather. Living where we do, she uses it a lot. She says the weight of the hat is perfect for running. Plus she just loves the hole in the back for her ponytail!
on November 30, 2013
Absolutely loved this hat. Was excellent in cold weather and fit my ponytail great and I have a lot of hair. I lost it on a run since I had got to hot and shoved it in my capris. Was so sad about losing this hat I went back twice to find it. Great purchase.
on February 4, 2014
Bought for my wife to use during those cold weather half-marathons. She loves it. Her last race was on a windy December day at around 26 degrees Fahrenheit. She said it made her head so warm she considered removing it. Would highly recommend.
on September 15, 2014
My GF truly loves this one! She runs a lot all year, so this comes in handy in the winter. Looks, feels and works great for her! Item was delivered as promised!
on March 24, 2013
Bought it for my girlfriend who runs a lot, but she wants to return it. It is really small, and squeezes her head. Barley covers the ears, and fits like a swim cap. Will be returning it tomorrow.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.