BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 8, 2011
I went back and forth between a few different types of running tights before settling on these. They keep my legs warm even when the temperature is in the 20's. I wore them once when the temperature was around 15 degrees and my legs did get a bit cold but not uncomfortably so. If the winter temperature where I live was consistently below 20 degrees when I would be running I would choose a tight with a lining - these don't really have one. That works fine for me though. I like how they look on and the reflective areas work well at night. I have been pleased with my purchase and would recommend them to others. I purchased a medium (I am a size 10-12 in pants) and they fit fine. They are a little long but the fold up cuff on the bottom helps - plus it keeps your ankles covered.
on February 1, 2012
These are great tights! I purchased these as I've decided to take my winter runs away from the treadmill and to the great outdoors. These tights are great for cold weather -- I did feel a little chilly when the weather was in the teens; I would advise using these as a base layer for very cold weather. Brooks has also been my go-to supplier of highly visible/reflective running gear! In terms of fit, I have long legs and the extra lengths is key at the ankle so that there are no gaps between the tight and my socks. I will be purchasing many more of these tights (and the capris for this early spring we're experiencing!!)
on January 29, 2013
I have to admit that these are better and more comfortable than my Under Armour brand compression tights! I was on the lookout for another pair of compression leggings for running during the long cold winters in WI but, being on a budget, didn't want to spend over $50 on a pair of tights. These tights had good reviews and a good price, so I bought them- and I don't regret it one bit. The first time I put them on, I did not want to get out of them- they are SUPER comfy!! They keep me warm in cold weather runs (but I have to put pants over them if it's below 25 degrees), plus they are pretty fashionable and can be worn casually. I love the reflective detailing and the fold-over cuff at the bottom. For sizing, I am 5'3" and my waist is 27" and a medium fits perfectly. These tights are also a good price, especially for the quality. I highly recommend these.
on November 22, 2012
I agree with other reviewers that one unusual feature of these tights, that is wonderful for someone with my body type (tallish, 5'10"), is the length. When it's cold out, you don't really want your ankles uncovered. These cover my ankles but don't get in the way of my feet in any way. (I got size Medium.)

I use these for playing tennis in moderately cold weather (20-40 on a sunny day, 35+ when it's dark-- I live at high altitude so it feels a lot warmer here if the sun is out). If it's colder or cold/windy, I'd use lined jogging pants instead. And for tennis I usually wear a skort over the leggings so I can hold my extra tennis balls in the compression part. I find that set-up more comfortable and easier to run around in than regular jogging pants and prefer it on days when it's not too cold.
on November 7, 2012
WARMTH: I bout these for cold weather running. I live in NC so it gets cold in the winter, but nothing too extreme, and these kept me fairly warm. I could feel a bit of coolness on my legs as I warmed up, but that quickly went away once I had reached my running pace.

SUPPORT: Compression isn't something I look for in a running tight specifically, but these do offer good compression and support if you're looking for that.

FEATURES: There are a bit of reflective accents, but not enough for safety. Wear other reflective items if running in the dark. Multiple pockets are nice.

SIZING: I am 5'6, 150 lbs, with long legs. I ordered a medium and they fit great. The hem hits right at my ankle.

All in all, I am pleased with these. They're a tad on the pricey side - at least for a cheapo like me - but I think they're worth the money.
on November 25, 2012
I am a student so finding quality running apparel on a budget is a must. I just can't spend $50-$70 on running pants. These felt like a steal, definitely worth every penny.
This past weekend I ran my first race in them, just a 10k, and I loved them. It was about 33 degrees at start time and warmed up to 45. My legs were never cold and I did not get too hot. Of course, I had to stop and empty my bladder with only 2 miles to go, but I was able to catch up to my running buddy because I was only in the bathroom for about 30 seconds. They were easy to take off quickly and put back on.
They fit true to size and are not too long for me like I read in previous reviews. I am 5'7, 140 lbs, and a little curvy. I got a medium and they fit great. They weren't too tight in any spots and provided support in all the right places. Will definitely be sticking with these.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
Love them! Love them! Love them! I live in the mountains of Colorado, and these are the best cold weather running pants I've had! I've had them for over three years and they show barely any signs of wear, which is amazing because I run 4-5 days a week, even in the winter. I also use these under jeans when riding horses in the cold, or as a base layer for cold weather biking, hiking, and under ski pants.
on December 4, 2012
I love these! Yes, they are tight, but they don't feel tight. They conform to your legs and lower torso, and just move with you. Fit is great for me at 150lb and 5'9". I do need another layer when it gets close to 40 or less, but I like to run when it is warm!
on December 27, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my wife. She loves them and says she is more willing to go running now that she has comfortable tights to wear. They turned out to be a gift for me as well--she looks fantastic in them.

Ordered size medium for 30' waist. 5'9'' tall, 145 lbs. Snug, but comfortable.
on December 11, 2012
I really like these running tights. I like the thickness of the material and the fit is good for my body. I'm 5'4" and don't really need the extra length in the ankles, but I suppose the extra material down there helps to keep my ankles from getting too cold. These tights are great for cooler days, but definitely are not warm enough for really cold or windy runs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.