Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 353 reviews
on August 11, 2016
These are dangerous to have in your household because you just can't stop eating them. I actually bought these as a Christmas gift for my sister, who had put them on her Christmas list. Somehow she ended up sharing some with me and BAM, I was hooked. And then my wife was hooked. And then my parents. I ended up buying my own bag and consuming it way faster than I am comfortable admitting. They are expensive but man are they worth it. A bag of these lasts a matter of hours, or days if we are lucky, at my house.

To be clear, these are NOT dark chocolate covered pomegranate pieces, it is dark chocolate made with pomegranate juice. Quite frankly I'm not sure I care what it's made of because I want to eat them all.
on February 27, 2013
...but that is very subjective.
I grew up in France with a child drink made of lemonade and pomegranate juice, It was my treat on Sundays and special days when friends and family gathered at a local cafe for lunch.
This Brookside treat has accurately retained the pomegranate flavor and I hope that they will keep that recipe and not make the error of trying to"improve" it. The chocolate shell is a perfect complement as it has the dual function of protecting the paste while enhancing the contrast. I like to let the smooth chocolate shell melt and then chew the pomegranate paste to taste its full burst of flavor.
One last bonus, it is not overly fattening if you indulge moderately which is how treats should be used..
My best friend who is French is also an addict of this sweet, perhaps it is genetic :-)
on July 11, 2012
Well, I have never seen them at our local Wal Mart and it may be a regional thing, but these little round chocolate morsels, about the size of a peanut m&m have the combined tastes of pomegranate and dark chocolate and they are GOOD!!! Easy on them and enjoy in moderation, and with a 2lb pack they oughta last you a while if you only have say 4-5 a day tops. Lots of sugar I'm sure but treat yourself nice every now and then. I think you will really enjoy them but be careful if ordering in a hot climate...Some reviewers reported a melted mess. Ours arrived perfectly fine and well packaged in a box and did not appear melted or congealed and we live in the Houston Texas area and it is mid July. Go figure huh?
on June 8, 2017
I haven't even tried them yet, but if they are anything like what i have tried in the past i will love them. Only wanted to leave a review because it came in super sketchy packaging. It was basically in a garbage bag, all taped up, i couldn't even get the thing open for a minute (I had to use scissors). And inside the bag was a garbage bag box cut up and wrapped around a giant zip-lock bag (that was open), then the product was inside the Ziploc bag. Also thought this was going to be much larger.
on March 13, 2017
What a fabulous treat that satisfies both sweet and chocolate cravings. Yum!
on August 8, 2016
Product was just a blob of chocolate and hard to break apart.. Looks like it melted in the delivery.......
on April 17, 2017
Dark chocklate is good for DEMENTIA
on April 10, 2017
This item is flavor not real pomegranate
review image
on March 11, 2017
Great price for an add-on purchase
on April 26, 2017
Lesson learned. Never order chocolate. Arrived a molten mass.