Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wired Cat Ear Headphones" and save 29% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wired Cat Ear Headphones
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy your music privately—or turn on the cat ear speakers to share with friends
- Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction and a secure fit
- USB rechargeable—up to 5 hours of playing time per charge
- Inline volume control plus forward & back buttons
- Speakers and lights are controlled independently
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The purrfect way to enjoy your music and share with friends.
Listen privately or share your music with your friends.
Slip the cushioned earcups over your ears and they conform the unique shape of your head, blocking out background noise and letting you enjoy all the rich, vibrant sound you expect from premium headphones.
But that’s just the beginning. With the flip of a switch, your headphones go from private sound studio to a party-rocking sound system everyone can enjoy as music pumps through the external cat ear speakers.
Gamers, meet your new favorite headset.
When it’s time to make the switch from music to gaming, Cat Ear Headphones have you covered. Simply plug in the detachable boom mic and you’ve got the coolest looking headset around. Game on!
- External cat ear speakers for sharing music
- Inline volume control forward/back buttons
- Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction
- USB rechargeable for up to 5 hours of use
- Independently controlled LED accent lights
- Detachable boom mic for gaming
- 20Hz-20KHz frequency response
- 32 Ohm impedance
- 40mm drivers
- 200Hz-18KHz frequency response
- 4 Ohm impedance
- 32mm drivers
Enjoy the convenience of internal and external sound!
What’s In the Box:
- Cat Ear Headphones
- Detachable gaming mic
- 4’ detachable headphone cable (3.5mm)
- USB recharging cable
- Protective carry case
Compare with similar items
iGeeKid [Upgraded Version] Cat Ear Kids Headphones Rechargeable LED Light Up Foldable Over Ear Headphones Headsets for Girls Boys,Compatible for iPad,Kids Tablet,Kids Wearable Musical Device(New Pink)
SoundBeast Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones with Glowing Purple Lights - Wireless Headphones for Kids & Adults
SoundBeast Cat Ear Headphones with Glowing Lights (Purple)
Cat Ear Headphones for Girls - Censi Cat headphones Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headsets with Mic for Girlfriend, Wife, Women, Kids, Valentines Day Gifts for Her (White+Pink, Bluetooth)
Baztoy Kids Headphones with Cat Ear Adjustable LED Lights Wired On-ear Rechargeable Headsets 85dB Volume Limited 3.5 mm Jack for Children Halloween and Christamas Gift (Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||5Star Treasures||iGeeKid Fan Shop||ClearClick||ClearClick||Sinus Iridum International Company Limited||BAZTOY|
|Color||Purple||001New Cutepink||Purple||Purple||Bluetooth, White||Blue|
|Headphone Fit||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear, On-The-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear||Over-The-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||6.69 x 10.04 x 3.15 in||—||1 x 7 x 6 in||—||7 x 7.1 x 2.85 in||1.18 x 5.91 x 4.72 in|
|Item Weight||2.65 lbs||0.88 lb||0.14 ounces||0.11 ounces||0.58 lb||7.05 ounces|
|Additional Features||—||LED cat ear light, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Stereo,Microphone-Feature, 3.5mm headphone jack, Over Ear Headphones, Soft Cushion over Ear Headphones||Glowing Cat Ear Headphones Lights, Bluetooth Wireless Cat Ear Headphones||Purple Cat Ear LED Lights||Noise Cancellation, Microphone||Noise Cancellation Cat-Inspired Foldable 85db Volume Control, Wind Noise Reduction Flashing Glowing Cosplay Fancy Tangle-free-cord thicken cable|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mic, though, is a bit weird. I misread and thought this would have two separate jacks coming off of the cord, so I bought completely the wrong adapter. The way it works is you actually plug the mic into the side of the headphones so there's just one cord by default. I think I can still rig this to work on my consoles, and I have a Blue Snowball mic on the PC so no worries there.
Wearing them is actually quite comfy thanks to all the cushions it has on it, just be prepared to turn your media down a bit if you want to hear yourself talk. Overall these are both stylish and very functional! The only drawback is that these things aren't bluetooth/wireless, but I don't really mind the wire when I'm on the go since I usually just thread it through my shirt.
- Yes, if you did the Kickstarter, they came later than expected. YuuMei gave consistent updates (I wasn't a backer but I read them) about when and why there were delays. One of them being that she found the Chinese factory making them to not be up to par. Yay she really cares! Unlike many merchandise owners, who do not care how or who creates their products.
- For the price, these are great. I bet you if they had been like $320 (like the price of Beats), the LED lights would have been changeable, the microphone would have been built in, they would have been 'hardier' but no. They were $150. Well worth the price.
- I really love how heavy these are. If they had been light I would have thought them cheap honestly. Nice and heavy. I get that if you throw your head around they will fall. I don't want them tight, I want them comfortable.
-The headphones are over ear (originally they were on ear but backers begged YuuMei to change them and she did). They fit very comfortably. No earrings are pressed against my ears causing pain, including my upper ear piercing.
-People are having trouble with the cat ear speakers, and it took me some time to figure them out. Do not SPAM press the button. Raise the volume to halfway, then press the speaker button once. It gradually comes on and then stays on until you turn it off. Chill people. Stop abusing the poor things.
-People saying the LED lights flicker, they might just need to be charged? With the micro usb cord? Try that.
- The colors are off for some, I will agree the purple turned off looks pink to me. I got the blue and they are perfect off or on.
-Sound is very clear, both on the speakers and headphones. I found that they crackled the very first time I used them (maybe they aren't quality tested?) but after that they worked completely fine.
Again I want to add that these are only $150. These are not normal headphones. The cat ear and cat ear speakers had to be created by a brand new mold never created before. These are the very very first of their kind with hopefully so many more to come. They are super super cheap for something never made before. I'm sure the cost to make them alone is very high, and YuuMei was gracious enough to help us and our pocket books out. She is not a business owner, she is an artist. Her first invention went smoother than any others I've ever heard of. The fact that she pulled this off is amazing. I highly respect her for the way she cared about production and the way she listened to us, the buyers (originally they were on ear. Originally there was no microphone. She asked us what we could pay for the headphones, not tell us how much). She truly cares about her followers. These have been 4-5 years in the making and I watched every step along the way. I am more than happy with what I have. I'm also happy about the fact that this will start up a brand new market of 'animal ear' headphones, and am super excited to see what becomes of this.