Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wired Cat Ear Headphones" and save 56% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wired Cat Ear Headphones
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (47%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy your music privately—or turn on the cat ear speakers to share with friends
- Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction and a secure fit
- USB rechargeable—up to 5 hours of playing time per charge
- Inline volume control plus forward & back buttons
- Speakers and lights are controlled independently
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The purrfect way to enjoy your music and share with friends.
Slip the cushioned earcups over your ears and they conform the unique shape of your head, blocking out background noise and letting you enjoy all the rich, vibrant sound you expect from premium headphones.
But that’s just the beginning. With the flip of a switch, your headphones go from private sound studio to a party-rocking sound system everyone can enjoy as music pumps through the external cat ear speakers.
Gamers, meet your new favorite headset.
When it’s time to make the switch from music to gaming, Cat Ear Headphones have you covered. Simply plug in the detachable boom mic and you’ve got the coolest looking headset around. Game on!
- External cat ear speakers for sharing music
- Inline volume control forward/back buttons
- Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction
- USB rechargeable for up to 5 hours of use
- Independently controlled LED accent lights
- Detachable boom mic for gaming
- 20Hz-20KHz frequency response
- 32 Ohm impedance
- 40mm drivers
- 200Hz-18KHz frequency response
- 4 Ohm impedance
- 32mm drivers
Enjoy the convenience of internal and external sound!
What’s In the Box:
- Cat Ear Headphones
- Detachable gaming mic
- 4’ detachable headphone cable (3.5mm)
- USB recharging cable
- Protective carry case
Top customer reviews
- Yes, if you did the Kickstarter, they came later than expected. YuuMei gave consistent updates (I wasn't a backer but I read them) about when and why there were delays. One of them being that she found the Chinese factory making them to not be up to par. Yay she really cares! Unlike many merchandise owners, who do not care how or who creates their products.
- For the price, these are great. I bet you if they had been like $320 (like the price of Beats), the LED lights would have been changeable, the microphone would have been built in, they would have been 'hardier' but no. They were $150. Well worth the price.
- I really love how heavy these are. If they had been light I would have thought them cheap honestly. Nice and heavy. I get that if you throw your head around they will fall. I don't want them tight, I want them comfortable.
-The headphones are over ear (originally they were on ear but backers begged YuuMei to change them and she did). They fit very comfortably. No earrings are pressed against my ears causing pain, including my upper ear piercing.
-People are having trouble with the cat ear speakers, and it took me some time to figure them out. Do not SPAM press the button. Raise the volume to halfway, then press the speaker button once. It gradually comes on and then stays on until you turn it off. Chill people. Stop abusing the poor things.
-People saying the LED lights flicker, they might just need to be charged? With the micro usb cord? Try that.
- The colors are off for some, I will agree the purple turned off looks pink to me. I got the blue and they are perfect off or on.
-Sound is very clear, both on the speakers and headphones. I found that they crackled the very first time I used them (maybe they aren't quality tested?) but after that they worked completely fine.
Again I want to add that these are only $150. These are not normal headphones. The cat ear and cat ear speakers had to be created by a brand new mold never created before. These are the very very first of their kind with hopefully so many more to come. They are super super cheap for something never made before. I'm sure the cost to make them alone is very high, and YuuMei was gracious enough to help us and our pocket books out. She is not a business owner, she is an artist. Her first invention went smoother than any others I've ever heard of. The fact that she pulled this off is amazing. I highly respect her for the way she cared about production and the way she listened to us, the buyers (originally they were on ear. Originally there was no microphone. She asked us what we could pay for the headphones, not tell us how much). She truly cares about her followers. These have been 4-5 years in the making and I watched every step along the way. I am more than happy with what I have. I'm also happy about the fact that this will start up a brand new market of 'animal ear' headphones, and am super excited to see what becomes of this.
She often listens to music with her room light off and twinkle lights on. She turns the headphone lights on and dances. Its her own personal club which I love because i can't hear her music blaring.
Reading other reviews and sites reveals that this is a common issue due to poor internal wiring. Furthermore Brookstone won't acknowledge the problem or take responsibility for it. I contacted them, and all they said was that they were not legally obligated to help.
Guess who isn't shopping at Brookstone for Christmas anymore!
I was SUPER excited when I first received these. I had wanted a pair for the longest time and I eventually saved up enough money to get one for myself (back when they were about $125 a pair). I have had them for about a year or so at this point and didn't use them too frequently, and I have to say that I am extremely dissatisfied with how these had held up. The lights no longer work on the left hand side of the headphones, despite how many times I tried charging them. The sound still works well for me, so I can still use them when I need to, but the fact that the main selling point for these was what ended up giving out really left a bad taste in my mouth.
At least the price had dropped on this glorified headset, but I'd still say that it's way too expensive for what it is.
I will be looking elsewhere for my next set of cool looking headphones, that's for sure.