Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on February 20, 2013
I'm recovering from lumbar surgery, and this pillow is a huge help. It's perfect for putting under the knees, or for sitting up in bed. Fwiw, if you're using it to sit up I'd recommend also using a pillow as it's a little hard, but it's still very comfy.
on May 31, 2013
I bought this for my 82 year-old mom after she complained of back pain and discomfort reading in bed. She loves it so much that she totes it around the house, using it to watch television and read in bed. She even took it on vacation.

Beware: This pillow is BIG. Much bigger than you may expect. It's not a problem for my mom because she watches television while sitting on the floor, propped against the pillow. (She finds it's the most comfortable position for her back.) But it won't fit on a regular chair or on a sofa. Perfect for bed or for the floor only.
on April 26, 2012
Very comfortable, lightweight, so easy to take off and on the bed...the only drawback is the warmth of the material covering the wedge...nice in the winter, but might be a little warm in the summer months. Good support for the back!
on September 28, 2013
It's a very good firm pillow for support if you want to sit up comfortably in bed while sleeping, watching t.v. etc but I think it's overpriced. My tall 6'3 husband has back problems and uses it for sleeping upright in bed. I'm 5'3 and feel it's too bulky and wide for me. You could probably find other bed wedge foam pillows with good support that cost much less. There should be more color options offered for this foam pillow because the fabric color is sort of an ugly beige. Also, when you first open it up from the shrinked wrapped plastic, you'll need to let it air out for a week or less because of the unpleasant odor on the thin fabric on the pillow. It's very bulky so you probably won't be able to travel with it unless you have a big suitcase. I gave this pillow four stars for its comfort and firmness but want to give it two stars because I don't like the price.
on March 1, 2014
My husband got this for me b/c I watch movies and read in bed a lot. It was pretty pricy and at first I questioned why he purchased it. However, now that I've been using it a while, it is amazing!!!! You can sit up in 2 different angles based on how you position the pillow. Thankfully I had this pillow after my surgery. Couldn't have been comfortable without it during recovery.
on January 2, 2014
I do a lot of reading in bed and always have back issues with pillow arm chairs. So not the case with the bed wedge pillow. I read for hours without any issues. I love this wedge and it is so worth every penny!
on November 27, 2013
Just simply love the pillow! I was researching many other options and so glad went with this one. It adjusts to two difference angles just by flipping that little section, which makes different sitting angle for your back. The lower angle is what I was looking for my back's support when sitting on the bed and this product is all what I needed.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2015
I love these and I actually own three of them. I use two instead of a headboard in the master bedroom and I have another in the guest room. I actually like the first one I got best as it has a slightly contoured shape which is especially comfortable for sitting up in bed. But the two I recent purchased are exactly like the photo, not contoured and they are still quite comfortable. The cover is soft and the texture helps prevent slipping g down. I like that these are adjustable as sometimes I use them to raise my head and chest when sleeping and sometimes I use one to elevate my legs.
on January 4, 2014
Ingenius design. The packaging was small with the air all removed, it was fun to watch it bloom up to full size once opened!
on March 14, 2015
I'm a Brookstone fan! Yes, it had a smell when first unpacked. It is super soft. Love the versatility. I'm 5'9" and I have a temperpedic bed, so I tend to slide down at night, but I'm very happy with it. I gave it only four because it is very high! However, NO regrets!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.