Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on August 31, 2014
This shaver far exceeded my expectations. So much so that I just ordered a second one, in case the first one ever breaks, because I don't want to ever be without one! I previously bought the one by Oreck and it was useless. This one has plenty of power to effectively shave large items like furniture, and I haven't experienced the problem of it "eating" batteries. I've been on the same set of C batteries and have shaved a sofa, a loveseat, 3 chairs, a sweater, and the worn edges of an area rug, all of which look brand new after using this shaver. It truly catches all the pilled and fuzzy fibers that you want to get rid of, and cleanly shaves them away. You do have to empty the clear plastic fuzz catcher frequently - even if it doesn't look full yet, sometimes a clump of fuzz will get stuck near the top and then it won't seem to run as powerfully until you clean that out.
on November 11, 2012
I bought this for my mom to use to defuzz her aging sofa. She had been using one of those tiny sweater shavers that are readily available in discount stores, but hated the way the underpowered blades always jammed when in use. This larger handheld unit has the necessary power to work on the thicker threads of her couch. No idea how this works on clothes, but for upholstery, it can't be beat!
on April 28, 2014
The fabric shaver I received did a great job on the fabric with pilling. The problem is the on off switch or some sort of short in the battery compartment. When you put the batteries in the machine it is on and will not turn off until you take the batteries out. I would like to request a replacement.
on January 3, 2011
I think whoever wrote positive reviews for this sweater shaver must work for the company. I shaved five sweaters using (it took two sets of batteries) and now it'll basically shave nothing plus it eats batteries like crazy - all that for the pleasure of wasting $30! I'm going to try some others. When I find a good one I'll add to this review.
on June 2, 2015
It just stopped working after using it four different occasions, i tried changing the batteries , but it still wont work.I do not know what happened to it.
on July 2, 2014
The fabric shaver is a little pricey, but it is worth the extra cost. Not only does it do a good job on sheer and bulky sweaters, it also remove the lint that attach to sport bras and stratch pants.
on January 1, 2015
This product removes all pills on clothing without damaging the material. Uses 2 D cells and last a long period it just works and works well
on April 7, 2010
You know those little bumps on the sheet, You hate them right, interfere with sleep. Now the best 20 minutes I have ever spent, SHAVING SHEETS, I don't give perfect reviews, but damn this is close. I just love smooth old sheets. Just take your time and this product works, just great.
on June 28, 2010
This fabric shaver is great. I've had the small ones before that bog down easily with the pilling on blankets, but this shaver did an excellent job on our flannel sheets and blankets. They now feel just like new and the machine never snagged or bogged down. I do recommend this to anyone who have sweaters, blankets or flannel anything.
on August 10, 2015
This works much better than the Walmart one!