Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made of solid wood
- High-quality case features a rich, black lacquer finish and clean, simple styling
- Equally suited to classic or contemporary décor
- Please note: if your watch doesn't wind itself from wrist motion, it cannot be wound by our winder
- Power adapter included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your self-winding watch precise and ready to wear with this automatic watch winder!
Simply place your favorite automatic watch on the winder, then walk away. Our watch winder features a quiet, omnidirectional motor and multiple rotation sequences that automatically keep your watch accurate and on-time, and prevent accidental overwinding.
- Winds one watch at a time
- Clockwise, counterclockwise and bi-directional rotation
- Built-in timer prevents overwinding
- Attractive, high-quality wood case
- Power adapter included
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001O6K4DM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
Brookstone/Osim-branded products are backed by a one-year limited warranty.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Brookstone|
|Part Number||DC-01D S|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The look of this watch winder is simple and elegant: a smooth black, like a piano finish. The interior padding is black as well, so all you see is the watch. For the price, it can't be beat. Even if Wolf or another top brand may last longer (and I don't know if that's the case, since I've had mine for five years now), since this costs a fraction of what Wolf charges, I could buy one of these every five years and still save money over a Wolf.... I recently bought the Brookstone double watch winder, since my collection has grown, and am pleased with it as well.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm going to try to take it apart and...Read more