Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Color: Walnut|Change

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on August 26, 2012
don't waste your money on the cheapo $40 ones, even if they can ship to you faster. I bought two of these (one for a friend)@ $100 each. They are well worth it! Solid construction and packaged properly for shipping which keeps them in good shape for when they get to your doorstep. easy instructions to understand (for my Rolex Submariner). Rolex recommends 650 TPD (turns per day) and a setting for "automatic bidirectional". This winder has both, and you can set it so that you only have to press one button each time you put your watch in. one note: I have a large wrist, so I have an extra link in my watch...so the pillow is not snug when I put it in the winder. easy fix for me was a small piece of cloth folded over a few times to put on top of the pillow when I clasped the watch. this doesn't bother me...it's my fault for having a fat wrist! but this may bother some people. enjoy!
on February 17, 2013
I purchased this item because of it's style and the reviews it had received. The product worked wonderfully... while it lasted. Four months after purchasing the product, it completely stopped working. Contacted Amazon and Brookstone and was disappointed to find that I was unable to receive a replacement. Replacements are only offered 60 days after purchase.
on March 20, 2013
I purchased this product on January 29th, 2012 to use with a Tag Heuer Automatic Aquaracer. After a month of tinkering with the rotation settings, it worked fine and kept the watch wound perfectly when I wasn't wearing it.

Flash forward to March 15th of this year, when suddenly I realized that the winder just stopped working. At first I thought it was turned off or that the power adapter was not plugged in, but it was neither of those things. It just stopped working.

I wrote Brookstone asking about a repair or replacement, and their response was sad to say the least. They just spouted the classic company policy on returns, which wasn't helpful at all. There was no "personal" mention of my situation, nor a solution to my problem, nor an offer for a repair or replacement at a cost.

Needless to say, I won't be buying any Brookstone products again, considering the products themselves aren't reliable (from my experience), and the customer service is horrendous. In this day and age of options on the internet, it's amazing to me how Brookstone, which offers some extremely expensive products that are electronically driven and digitally based, doesn't have a reasonable policy on repairs or returns. If they keep this up, they will go the way of the Dodo and their former competition, "The Sharper Image."

I warn anyone else out there before they purchase this Brookstone product or any other Brookstone product... it could break (rather easily) and if you don't have the Protection Plus policy (which I am not sure that Amazon offers on Brookstone products in the first place) or if it is beyond the 60 day limit since the original purchase, then you are S.O.O.L.

Watch Winder - 2 Stars (it was fine while it lasted, but it didn't last long at all)
Brookstone Customer Service - ZERO Stars.
on January 23, 2012
I've had this winder for a few weeks now and so far so good. It works as it is supposed to work and the winding function is dead quiet. It looks decent too. I think all watch winders seem to be way overpriced for what they are but... this one falls a lot closer to reasonable than many others I considered. It also has a ton of settings for different rotation cycles and allows for clockwise, counter-clockwise, and bi-directional rotations. This is a true watch winder that shouldn't damage your automatic watch as opposed to a watch "spinner" that will ruin your watch.
on August 12, 2017
Died within 6months, still fighting with customer service to get a reasonable response. Overall liked the winder and the functionality, I had cheaper ones that were noisy. This one was great while it lasted.
on August 25, 2011
After an extensive online search for a simple winder that would not break the bank for my Panerai, I decided to try this one. I have been using it on a regular basis during the last 6 months and am completely satisfied with it. Just works perfectly, no issues whatsoever.
66 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2014
I have gone through a number of watch winders and this is the best one I have found. I have put everything from big 50mm stainless steel dive watches to 18K gold dress watches on this thing and it works great. Super quiet and the watches stay put on the winder which is a bonus. You could easily have a couple of these in your bedroom and not hear a thing. I highly recommend this watch winder.
on April 7, 2016
I would not recommend this product unless you enjoy defective products. This watch winder stopped working after two years. Now, two years may seem like a long time compared to other reviews here. However, for the $99 I spent in 2013, it seems like a complete sham. I'd likely go to Tourneau or another high-end watch retailer and ask for their recommendation.
on January 26, 2016
There have been negative reviews, but this watch winder works great. I gave it to my husband as a gift in April 2014 for a Rolex. We have had no problems with the watch winder.
on January 1, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and it is great! It is an attractive box, easy to set up and is pretty quiet. It is a little bit more expensive but I do think it is worth it. A lot of the other watch winders on Amazon were cheaper but I wanted something that would last even if it was a bit more expensive. Also, the packaging was great! Thanks Amazon for offering this product!