Broom Sweep Easy W/Scraper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Broom Sweep Easy W/Scraper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Works great for schools, kitchens, hospitals, movie theaters, or lots of sticky messes on the floor.;Easy to use design simply push down the retractable scraper and scrape;Two-in-one design makes it super versatile;Angled broom, features a flare at the end of the bristles to capture anything that needs to be swept away;Use & Care- Shake or rinse broom after each use to remove excess debris. For best results, hang when not in use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife went crazy for this thing when she saw it on Shark Tank. She was very happy Shane, the creator, was able to cut a deal with one of the Sharks. She scoured the Internet for months and, eventually, years for any bit of information she could find about its release. Eventually, they created a website that perpetually advertised the broom as "coming soon" and on Facebook they offered explanation after explanation for their many delays and unfulfilled orders. It became apparent that there was trouble behind the scenes but eventually they worked things out, or so we thought. While I can't fully comprehend the level of excitement my wife (a well educated, independent, successful business owner) exuded over a broom with a scraper, she was elated when she learned that they were actually shipping product last year. Unbeknownst to her I bought her one as a surprise. Yes, I am keenly aware of how awful it sounds that I bought my wife a broom as a gift.
- Packaging: First impressions are everything or, at least, meaningful. In this case, our first impression was not the greatest. The broom was delivered loose in a shoddy brown shipping box. There was no packaging, labeling or protection inside; just a loose broom in a big brown box. Okay, but what really matters is whether it works, right? And, it's a broom. How bad could it be?
- Weight: Once we pulled it out of the box we both noted that it's rather heavy compared to other interior brooms. I'm assuming the handle is constructed of a heavier material to keep the shaft that extends the scraper from bending or getting damaged. I don't mean to over inflate the importance of its weight but it's worth noting.
- Quality of Performance: The next thing we noted, it being a broom, is that it doesn't actually sweep better or even as well as some of the "cheap" regular brooms we've got in our broom closet. In fact, while the scraper retracts into the broom, if you sweep with moderate pressure the bristles are not strong enough to keep the edge of the scraper from unintentionally coming into contact with the floor. This is a real annoyance especially if you're sweeping shiny hardwood floors or any surface that can be easily scratched.
- Quality of Material: Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the scraper to pop off of the broom. Sure, we simply popped it right back on but it shouldn't have fallen off in the first place. If you're interested in this broom it's not because it's cheaper than a regular broom. At a minimum, you hope it sweeps as well as a standard broom but you're buying this broom for the scraper, right? If the scraper doesn't work correctly then what's the point? For what it's worth, it scrapes well...when it's there.
- Value: I was never under the false impression that we were buying anything more than a broom but, in light of the foregoing, the absence of a dust pan served as a reminder that we'd paid MORE for a broom that delivered LESS than cheaper alternatives when it came to its primary function: sweeping, yet lacked the pan necessary to pick-up the garbage you're sweeping (or scraping).
If this was an expensive purchase I'd caution people away from it. It's not. But it's still a waste of money. If you're dying to have a broom with a scraper then go ahead. Just know that it isn't a great broom. In fact, it might even be a bad one. I see this product as an opportunity squandered. It could be a nice little broom but it suffers from quality control issues and isn't actually better at sweeping than cheaper, lighter alternatives that include a dust pan (overall better value). The scraper is a cute gimmick or novelty that quickly wears off. And, when all is said and done, you still need to reach back into your closet for the cheap dustpan that came with your cheap broom that also happens to do a better job sweeping. In fact, unless you know you need the scraper, why not just pull out that cheaper, better broom to start with? That's what I do.
it is terrible. I like the scaper, but the broom is awful. It is so thick I could not get the
corners clean. I had to use another slanted broom to get the crumbs in the corners. I have put the
Sweep-easy in a storage shed. I sure wasted my money on this.