Other Sellers on Amazon
BrotformDotCom Bakers Couche - 100% Pure French Flax Linen Proofing Cloth 26 x 24 Inch, the Original Red Stripe Signature Couche
- Low Return Rate: 49% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bakers couche"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.04 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of 100% natural flax linen, untreated, unbleached, the same quality fabric made in France with signature red stripe we started using more than ten years ago. Often imitated, never duplicated
- Heavy weight, professional grade fiber suitable for both household and commercial use
- Tailored and packaged in USA, each piece is cut then hemmed on both edges so it will not fray over time
- Size 26 x 24 Inches, for single or dual loaves
- We are confident that you will be satisfied with this couche. We stand behind our products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Do not wash your couche. A real couche should never be washed. Hang and air dry after use, then roll and store it for future use.
Because our couche is made of natural and untreated flax linen fabric, the odor you may experience is completely natural. It will not affect the aroma of your bread and it will dissipate in time.
Do not bake in oven. A couche is used to proof the bread. It can not withstand the heat.
Our exclusive baker's couche by BrotformDotCom is made of natural flax linen that have not been treated with any chemicals. Imported from France. Measures 26 x 24 inches. Finished seam on both sides so it will not fray over time. Important Do not wash your couche. A couche should never be washed. Hang and air dry after use, then roll and store it for future use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does require some break in. At first it gave my loaves a solvent-like odor which baked out and did not affect the flavor of the bread. The odor goes away with use. It also gives off some lint at first, so "shave" it with your bench scraper when new to scrape off any lint.
I have dusted it with a little flour, but since it is real baker's linen, it does not need much flour at all.
TIP to keep in mind: NEVER wash it.