Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brother 3/4 Inch x 26.2 Feet Black on White Labeling Tape (TZ241)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

76%
24%

on February 10, 2008
I've had no trouble with this machine so far. Many people have noted the amount of tape that is wasted, but there are ways to minimize that if you are making more than one label at a time. You can set the margins to narrow or none and then turn off the automatic cutting feature. Just make a label, print, then make another, print, etc. You do need to be careful if you take a break because if the machine automatically shuts down it will reset the automatic cutting feature even though it will retain your last label information. Just be sure to check the auto cut option before you print and rest it to manual and you should be fine. Once you have a long string of labels, you can cut them apart with no difficulty; there are even dots to help you get the cut straight.
on August 29, 2008
Once you have an AC Adapter for this machine, you're home free--otherwise forget it, too much trouble to keep batteries charged or replaced. There are alot of features that I have not taken advantage of, however the overall ease of use is right up there with a typewriter; didn't even crack open the manual to get started. Keep it as a reference if you want to get fancy. Meanwhile, to solve the peeling off the backing issue, all you need is the little plastic tool that should come with it. I know, because I spent a whole day frustrated with trying to use my fingernails until I looked in the box and found the gray plastic thingie with a vertical slot in it. Works like a CHARM! Just don't lose it. (You can buy another one if you need.) Another strange caveat: I just tried using White on Black 3/4 tape and the feeder stalled, condensing some of my text. Careful on supplier. I have not found W on B that works yet.
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2010
We use the labels for a PT 1960 Labeler that we bought some time ago.

We finally realized that to remove the backing you need to lift the backing horizontally and in the middle, as there is a perforation which lifts up quite easily on the back of the tape. You fold the tape in the middle and lift the backing from the center of the tape (non-printed side) lifting half way up or down and you can then remove the backing. (You are folding in half the long part of the tape.)When you fold the back side in the middle, you will see the perforation in the middle of the tape. Hope this helps with removing the backing and exposing the adhesive.

We look forward to the tapes resisting UV Rays as they are placed on metal plant markers.
on April 14, 2010
I've been initially looking for 1/2 inch label cartridges for my labeler (Brother PT-1950 P-touch PC-Ready Labeler for Small Workgroups) which was the standard cartridge for the labeler. During my search, I found the 3/4 inch label cartridge and decided to give it a shot. You can get some really LARGE labels out of the 3/4 inch labels. Highly recommend to anyone with using any labelers out there.
on February 6, 2010
I purchased a labeler and 3 widths of tape as a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law. I did not use it myself, so I asked her to comment on it. She said it worked very well, and she is completely satisfied with it. The labeler and three tape rolls arrived in perfect condition, and on time.
on July 15, 2011
The Brother P-touch machine and tapes are wonderful! They have countless uses; the quality is very high indeed. Perfect for home, office and school! P-touch is a regretless purchase.
on September 11, 2011
Great product, so nice to be able to write multiple lines on a label and still have it readable. Typical p-touch, easy to peel the backing off, nice laminated label.
on February 4, 2014
Works good, need the labels for a backup supply due to using them all the time. They work for everything and I have had no problem with them falling off.
on December 14, 2012
Good guality label. Easy replacement for Brother label maker. Lasts a long time. Very bright white with good color contrast with black print.
on November 28, 2011
Works as expected. Arrived promptly. Packaging was rather surprising as I didn't expect it to arrive in an envelope instead of a box.