Add to your order
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
96% positive over last 12 months
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, HC1850, 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Sewing Feet
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
90 days FREE. Terms apply.
90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purchase options and add-ons
|Product Dimensions||12.5"D x 19.2"W x 15.2"H|
|Item Weight||10.14 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- 185 Unique built-in stitches: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- At your side support: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the manufacturer
|Sewing & Quilting Machine||Sewing & Quilting Machine||Sewing & Embroidery Machine||Strong & Tough Serger||ScanNCut Cutting Machine|
|185 Sewing Stitches||240 Sewing Stitches||80 Designs + 103 Stitches||3/4 Thread Differential Feed||682 Drawing & Cutting Designs|
|LCD Screen & Button Selection||LCD Screen & Button Selection||3.2" Touchscreen LCD Display||Dial Selection||5" LCD Touchscreen Display|
|8 One-Step Buttonholes||110 Alphanumeric Stitches||4" x 4" Hoop||Easy Lay-in Threading||Built-in Material Scanner|
|Free Arm & Extension Table||Free Arm & Extension Table||Embroidery Arm & Free Arm||Free Arm & Extension Table||—|
For those in search of a versatile computerized sewing and quilting machine, the Brother HC1850 is an exceptional choice. This feature-packed and reliable quilting and sewing machine is great for quilting, sewing, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching. The HC1850 contains 130 stitches plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. It also includes 8 unique styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes, elegant decorative stitches, and stitches for quilting, clothing, and heirloom sewing.
The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine is loaded with features that simplify the sewing and quilting. It includes 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming, a built-in stitch reference flip-chart, 8 presser feet, a push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speeds, an automatic threading system, a detachable foot controller, and an exceptional feed system for sewing on almost any fabric. This machine is enhanced with specialty quilting features, including a detachable wide table, a spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting.
The HC1850 is lightweight and portable, perfect for taking to classes. It has been designed with a large backlit LCD display with an intuitive push-button stitch selector. The HC1850 is reliable, affordable, and allows easy threading of top thread and bobbin to create consistent high-quality stitching. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use. This portable sewing and quilting machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited warranty, and technical support for the life of the product.Needle Threading System - Advanced. Stitch Selector Type: Mode & Shift Key.
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Built-in Sewing Font and Wide Table
The versatile HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine gives you the flexibility to do everything from basic monogramming, to creating quilts, adding decorative stitches to clothing and craft projects, sewing buttonholes and more. The HC1850 features 130 unique stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming. Quilters enjoy the included spring action quilting foot, detachable wide table, and the ability to do free-motion quilting. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, this machine includes 8 presser feet, an attached stitch reference flip-chart, push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speed, automatic threading system, and detachable foot controller. Though heavy on features, the HC1850 is also incredibly lightweight, and perfect for carrying your machine to classes. Includes a bilingual English/ Spanish instructional DVD and printed manual, and a 25-year limited warranty.
Large Backlit LCD display screenUse the push-button stitch selectors to choose your stitches, and see your selection clearly on the brightly lit LCD display screen.
1 built-in monogramming sewing fontPerfect for basic monogramming, the built-in sewing font includes letters A-Z, numbers 0-9, 7 punctuation marks, and 8 specialty symbols.
Wide table for larger projectsIdeal for quilts and larger projects, the included wide table gives you the extra space you need to better maneuver your project.
Handy stitches flip-chartQuickly view all the built-in stitches in the convenient flip chart, built right onto the machine.
Super bright work areaThe LED-lit work area gives you a bright area to view the details of your project, and is perfect for sewing on darker fabrics.
Adjustable sewing speedEasily change your sewing speed as you work, with the convenient stitch speed slide control.
Easy threading, with automatic needle threaderWith just a touch of a lever, the built-in auto needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye of the needle.
Quick-set bobbinJust drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
Plus, these outstanding features:
• Easy bobbin winding Once you have the thread in place, just move the bobbin to the right, push the Start button, and the bobbin is quickly wound for you.
• Exceptional feed system Sew more easily on almost any fabric! The exceptional feed system helps move the fabric smoothly, for more precisely formed stitches.
• Drop feed for free-motion quilting Get creative with your quilting projects! The drop feed system allows you to handle free-motion quilting with ease.
• Operation with or without foot control Control basic sewing functions with the included foot controller, or with the convenient controls on the machine - Choose which works for you!
In the box• HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
• Presser feet:
Blind stitch foot
Button sewing foot
• Accessory pouch containing: 3 bobbins, 3-piece needle set, ball point needle, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdriver, 3 spool caps, extra spool pin, seam ripper
• Foot controller pedal
• Wide Table
• Bilingual English/Spanish instructional DVD
• Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Built-in monogramming Sewing Font
Exciting range of 130 built-in stitches
Compare with similar items
| || |
Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, 70 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Feet, White
CP100X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
Brother CS7205 Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table, 150 Built-in Sewing Stitches, 1 Font, Wide Table, 11 Sewing Feet
SINGER | 9960 Sewing & Quilting Machine With Accessory Kit, Extension Table - 600 Stitches & Electronic Auto Pilot Mode
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, XR3774, 37 Built-in Stitches, Wide Table, 8 Included Sewing Feet
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronic Express||Amazon.com|