Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.04 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.62 shipping
Brother DCP-7065DN Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Copier with Duplex Printing and Networking
|Price:||$318.85 + $16.73 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Print and copy up to 27ppm
- A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Automatic duplex for producing two-sided output
- Stand-alone copying - No PC required
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder,Scan To Feature: Email, Image, OCR, File
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Brother DCP-7065DN Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Copier with Duplex Printing and Networking
|Shipping||$16.73||$24.18||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Meta-Electro||AA ELECTRONIC DEALS||gamestore4U||Techno Discounters USA|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired;USB||Wired;Ethernet; USB||Wireless;USB||Wired;USB|
|Printer Output||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White|
|Max Printspeed Black White||27 ppm||27 ppm||27 ppm||24 ppm|
|Resolution||2400 x 600||2400 x 600||2400 x 600||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Fast printing -- From deep sleep to wake up it takes about 20 seconds to get the first page out (pretty darn decent for a printer under 200 bucks)
- Energy saving -- in deep sleep it consumes less than a watt
- Solid drivers/software that doesn't get in the way.. for mac at least (not sure about windows)
- Painless duplex printing
- Copying without the need of a computer
- Super light (25 lbs?) and small footprint
- Toner cartridges that don't cost an arm and a leg
- A button on the printer that stops the current print job (AND actually works.. unlike some lexmark and hp printers I've encountered which cancel jobs that HAVEN'T been started yet.. ugh.)
- Automatic document feeding can't scan double sided... but kind of expected, although.. you can tell it to scan a stack of (one-sided) documents and print double-sided documents
- The scanner lid seems to be spring-loaded, so be gentle when closing the flatbed scanner
- The scanner lid only opens 45 degrees not 90 degrees... maybe this is normal.. but my xerox copier goes all the way up..Read more ›
I've been drinking the HP coolaid for many many years now. I don't print much to be honest with you, but always thought that a color printer was something everybody should have in the home. I've owned about 4 HP multi-function printers over the years, and my last one was the worst in respect to ink. Not only were there 6 cartridges, but even printing in Black yielded a drop in the color inks! Due the infrequent usage of the printer, my inks would also "expire" so that I had to replace them. All this coupled with the fact that when I did buy new ink, most of the time the cartridges (which were small in the first place), only came half full!
OK, so you didn't come here to read about my issues with HP, although I think most people can empathize!
So, in looking for another printer, I looked for the following:
- Printer (Laser)
- Networked (Wireless or Hardwired)
- Reasonable Price (under $300)
- Not an HP!
What I got in the main, exceeded my expectations. Granted I only got this today, but from unpacking to printing the first page, was an absolute breeze. It's a lot smaller and lighter than I was expecting but quite a bit taller than my HP all-in-one.
I have multiple Windows machines (no Mac or Linux to test with right now) on my network, and each one picked up the printer during driver install first time. I downloaded the drivers directly from Brother so I had the latest ones, and I also ensured that after everything was running, I updated the firmware of the printer too. All this was done with ease.
The print quality is as you would expect from a laser printer, very clean and sharp.Read more ›
However, I had heard recently from multiple sources that in recent years, HP had gone downhill in quality and service. And the reviews I read (and I read hundreds of them) overall gave better scores to Brother Lasers, which usually cost less than HP. So after weeks of research, I bought the DCP-7065 for only $179. The price dropped to $129 3 weeks later - what a great deal! Now it is back to $156. Watch for sales!
Here is my review after owning this for almost a month.
- It's my first networked printer, and I was nervous. In about an hour, I unpacked it, set it up, followed the Quick Start instructions, and installed it on 1 desktop (vista) and 2 laptops (xp-pro). Success!
- The only problems I encountered were needing to install the scanner software twice on the desktop, and the scanner software not installing on the laptops. I didn't re-try when it failed on the laptops. Since I won't scan from the laptops (only my desktop), it was a non issue to me. If I ever need to, I will try again to install it on the laptops. Since it installed on the second try after a re-boot on my desktop, I assume the same will be true for the laptops.
- Now I can sit in bed on the first floor and print on the second floor.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best all-in-one I have ever owned. Three years after purchase and still runs flawlessly. The scanner is AMAZING. Very fast feeder and great image quality. Read morePublished 19 days ago by RipleyLV
This printer is a nice device for short money it can't be beat.Published 1 month ago by Hampton Lawyer
We love this printer. So glad we don't have an inkjet anymore. Haven't had any problems with it and we've had it for over a year. I'd get a Brother laser printer again.Published 1 month ago by Markos
The best printer I have every bought! Will be buying another. Toner lasts a long time!Published 1 month ago by Frieda Clark
Brother printers are the only brand of printer I will buy, in fact in addiction to this one I have a Brother MFC-9130CW color laser printer a Brother MFC5490CN inkjet, as well as a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by R Gilbert
I have had this printer in my Home office for a little over 2 years. Connected on Wifi and still works great even with a college kid at home pruning like crazy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Daisy
I have been using this multi-function Brother printer for over three years now, and I can say that it is a truly great product! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
Using as a network printer for multiple stations and working great.Published 2 months ago by Endicott Florist