Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Brother DCP8155DN Monochrome Printer with Scanner ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $399.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brother DCP8155DN Monochrome Printer with Scanner and Copier, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Price:||$309.77 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$90.22 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Print and copy at up to 40ppm
- Automatic duplex print/copy/scan
- 300-sheet paper capacity
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Fast Laser Multi-Function Copier with Advanced Duplex and Networking
The DCP-8150DN is a high-speed laser multi-function copier with networking. Ideal for businesses or small workgroups, it combines reliable monochrome printing and copying up to 40ppm and color scanning. Plus, it offers automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, a legal-size document glass, and a 300-sheet paper capacity.
Feature Rich with Exceptional Performance
The DCP-8155DN is a cost efficient, reliable monochrome laser multi-function copier that is perfect for your busy office or small business.
- Featuring fast print and copy speeds of up to 40ppm, you can stop waiting for your documents and move onto other important tasks.
- Includes time-saving copier features such: Standalone copying, ID copy, sorting, reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400%, and N-in-1 copying.
- Print high-quality output at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for professional reports, spreadsheets, or other important business documents.
- Use the automatic duplex printing feature to help save paper and reduce costs. Plus, single-pass, two-sided scanning and copying simultaneously scans both sides of the page. This feature allows you to quickly produce two-sided copies or scans from one or two-sided originals.
- Use the convenient USB Direct Interface to easily print from and scan to your USB flash memory drive1.
- For organizations concerned with security, the DCP-8155DN offers several advanced security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
Advanced Scanning Capabilities
The DCP-8155DN offers document scanning and management solutions to easily share, archive or edit your paper-based documents electronically.
- With up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) scanning resolution, you can create high-quality color scans in a variety of file formats including: PDF, Secure PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and more.
- Scan multi-page documents using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder or use the letter-size document glass for bound materials.
- Offers a wide range of scanning options including: E-mail, file, image, and OCR. You can also scan documents directly to a FTP server. Plus, you can scan and save electronic documents directly to an internally shared location on your network2 for easy access to information.
- Includes both TWAIN and WIA (Windows Imaging Acquisition) scanner drivers and Nuance PaperPort SE with OCR for Windows and Presto. PageManager with OCR for Mac for greater flexibility.
Flexible Connectivity with Convenient Mobile Device Printing4
- You can share the DCP-8155DN with others and print or scan over your wired network via its Ethernet interface3. For local connectivity, a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface is also available.
- Also, wirelessly print from your mobile device via4: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace.
- In addition, the DCP-8155DN supports wireless scanning4 (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail2) from your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone 7 (JPEG only) via the Brother iPrint&Scan free app download.
Cost Efficient Output and Money Saving Features
The DCP-8155DN ships with a 3,000-page5 toner cartridge that delivers a low cost per page. For an even lower cost per page, a high-yield 8,000-page5 toner cartridge (TN-750) is also available6. In addition, the DCP-8155DN is ENERGY STAR Qualified and offers a Deep Sleep mode to help reduce your energy costs. You also can help save money by using the following features:
- Toner Save Mode for printing your less critical business documents.
- N-in-1 printing and copying to help reduce paper and toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one page.
Operating Systems Compatibility
- Windows: Windows 7 / Windows Vista/ XP / XP Professional x64 / Server 2003 / 2008
- Mac: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6.x, v10.7.x
What's in the Box
- Starter Toner Cartridge
- DR-720 Drum Unit
- Quick Set Up
- Basic User’s Guide
- Installation CD
- AC Power Cord
Supplies and Accessories
- TN-720 Standard Yield Toner (approx. 3,000 pages)
- TN-750 High-Yield Toner (approx. 8,000 pages)
- DR-720 Drum Unit (approx. 30,000 pages)
- LT-5400 Optional 500-Sheet Capacity Paper Tray
- BP60MPLTR Letter-size Multi Purpose Paper (500 sheets)
Reliable Performance with Outstanding Customer Service
Brother printers and all-in-ones are known for high-performance, reliability and value, and we stand behind our products by offering telephone support for the life of your product.
- We are very proud to announce that Brother was named a 2012 Readers’ Choice Award Winner for Printers by PCMag.com readers.
- Brother is at your side with free telephone and chat support for the life of your machine, online support 24 x 7, and a 1 year limited warranty.
Which Brother Laser Printer is Right for You?
|Max. Print / Copy Speeds||27ppm||38ppm||40ppm||40ppm|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||2400 x 600||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200|
|Memory (std. / max.)||32MB / 32MB||64MB / 320MB6||64MB / 320MB6||128MB / 384MB6|
|Input Paper Capacity (std. / max.)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 750 sheets6||250 sheets / 750 sheets6|
|Bypass / Multi-purpose tray (max. pages)||1-sheet||50-sheet||50-sheet||50-sheet|
|ADF Capacity (max. pages)||35 pages||35 pages||50 pages||50 pages|
|Automatic Duplex Scanning||No||No||No||Yes|
|Document Glass Size||Letter||Letter||Legal||Legal|
|Mobile Device Compatibility4||Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint , Google Cloud Print , Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint , Google Cloud Print , Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint , Google Cloud Print , Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace|
|LCD Display||Backlit, 2-line||Backlit, 5-line||Backlit, 5-line||Backlit, 5-line|
|USB Direct Interface||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Replacement Toner Yields6 (approx. yield)||1,200 pgs / 2,600 pgs5||3,000 pgs / 8,000 pgs5||3,000 pgs / 8,000 pgs5||3,000 pgs / 8,000 pgs5|
The PCMag.com Readers Choice logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files (scan only). USB flash memory drive not included.
2. Windows only.
3. See system requirements chart on www.brother.com.
4. Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. AirPrint is a trademark of Apple Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permissions. Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
5. Approx. yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4).
6. Requires additional purchase
Top Customer Reviews
Print quality has been a huge disappointment. Almost from the beginning, the printouts have been very poor. For some reason, the toner doesn't completely release from the drum, so it will take a couple of rotations down the page before that part is fully transferred to the paper. I have found that if I remove the whole drum unit and clean the corona wire then it will make good prints for about 3-5 pages. While this is a workaround, it wastes a lot of paper and toner. Brother tech support is almost completely useless.
I did like my last Brother laser printer, but I can't recommend this one... at least not to someone I like.
On day 1 I tried shaking the toner and cleaning the drum and searching for a fix online to determine the problem. On day 3 I contacted Brother to try to resolve the copying issues. I was asked to send them an email regarding the issues and was told I would receive a return phone call. I sent the email and examples of the bad copies. There was no return call. I called a few days later. The "service technician" found my information and the email that I sent and proceeded to read down his 'page of fixes'.....as they will. He asked me to shake the toner and clean the drum (again) while I was on the line with him. This did not resolve the problem, again.
A third, and final phone call to Brother resulted in the "technician" telling me to buy another toner cartridge ($119) to see if that would fix the problem. I argued that if I bought the cartridge and it didn't fix the issue then that would be a costly $119 repair ! She said she would elevate the call and have a supervisor call me back. If Brother had offered me another 'starter' toner at any point, this negative review had a 50/50 chance of not happening. However, to this date, no one has returned the call. They clearly don't care, and now neither do I. So, I am returning this piece of garbage and washing my hands of the Brother company. I will never purchase any product made by them.
This printer does not have built in wireless -- but its designed for small offices. If you have wireless hooked to your network, the printer works like a wireless printer. our main router is wireless -- and our mobile devices print directly to the printer through the wireless router.
Not sure about the comments on other Brother printers about noise. Its quiet. Not dead quiet, but its an office printer. Users almost no power in sleep mode. Using on a 15 amp circuit with other computers -- no issues with breakers.
As most people that buy Brother say, they just run and run.
We have had this printer at the office for over a year now. It is still holding up to daily loads. I have replaced the toner a few times and the high capacity toner is now readily available. Occasionally it will make a strange noise. I called brother and they offered to send a refurbished out after a while on the phone, but since it has a 3 year replacement warranty I figure I'll wait till it stops working first since we still have other printers to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Having a small office and having had terrible experiences years ago with Brother products, I avoided them for a long time and stuck with trusty HP printer/copiers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by AmazonArkie
Computer would not recognize printer in windows 10. Tried 3 other computers with different operating systems. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jon Lefkowitz
I have bought 19 of these for my office over the last year and a half. They are great for scanning and basic printing. Read morePublished 15 months ago by John G. Miller
I have had this for a few months and it has been working well. We use it in a small office as both a copier and a printer. So far so good.Published 15 months ago by mrtoolfool