2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
- The DZ1234 Serger includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs. More than a $75 value!
- Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions faster than ever.
- Enjoy reliable, Easy Color-Coded Threading so you no longer have to struggle to thread your serger.
- The Differential Fabric Feed offers a 0.7 - 2.0 ratio on many fabrics, even lightweight knits, offering durable and consistent stitch quality virtually every time.
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm and 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designio™ Series DZ1234 Serger for Affordable Professional Finishes
3 or 4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed
Did you ever need to shorten a pair of jeans or a dress quickly? Introducing the Designio™ DZ1234 Serger designed specifically to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease. With both a three and four thread configuration this tool utilizes differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of fabrics. The DZ1234 even comes with two sets of starter thread and a Blind Hem Stitch Foot, a Gathering Foot and a Piping Foot to give you even more options for that professional, specialized finish you’re looking for on your designs. It even includes an instructional DVD to get you serging in no time. Why spend thousands of dollars when you can do quality serging and have everything you need to get started in one Designio™ package?
Added Value Package – More than a $75 Value!
The DZ1234 Serger includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread so you can create beautiful edges and hems on a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. The machine is ready to go right out of the box!
Blind Hem Stitch Foot
|Easy gathering, connecting fabric and edge finishing in one step with this snap on foot! A channel on the foot secures fabric eliminating the need for pins as you create a serged edge and gather single or double layers of fabric.||Guide and hold narrow piping or create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. This foot also guides and holds zippers in place with a guide on the underside of foot.||Create blind hems on a variety of fabrics. This foot is perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace or fabric, and edge joining. An adjustable, open-toed guide makes this a great foot for both embellishing and utility stitching.|
Up to 1,300 Stitches Per MinuteSave time when sewing your next design. Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions with beautiful serged seam finishes.
Easy Color-Coded ThreadingProvides simplified upper and lower looper threading and precise tension control. Also enjoy quick thread changes with all thread types. Just follow the color-coded thread system for struggle-free threading.
Differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0Helps improve stitch quality on all types of fabric and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty fabrics.
Free Arm/Flat Bed Convertible Sewing SurfaceNow you can easily access hard-to-reach areas on your designs. Finish your runway look with show stopping cuffs and sleeves. Plus, the removable table section makes serging cylindrical pieces quick and easy.
Convenient Stitch Width ControlAdjust between 3.0mm and 7.0mm to find the ideal stitch width to create serged seam finishes that lie flat, especially on lightweight fabrics.
Uses Home Sewing NeedlesUse standard sewing machine needles for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges. A retractable knife is also included for easy and safe construction of rolled hems.
Make a fashion statement!The DZ1234 Serger is designed for the designer in you so you can enjoy creating and finishing clothing and accessories that truly match your style. Use the differential feed adjustments to easily create stylish ruffling, add a decorative zipper to any outfit, or create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. Dream up your creation, and bring it to life on this extremely affordable, yet feature-packed, machine!
Re-fashion your wardrobe!A great way to start sewing and serging is to re-fashion items in your own closet. Have fun combining fabrics and textures, and transform clothes you rarely wear into 'front of the closet' favorites. Instead of spending money on alterations, see how easy it is to hem a pair of pants, or take in a seam yourself. Simple serger techniques can take your design and make it ready for the runway in no time. The DZ1234 Serger includes feet and thread to get you started:
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
In the box• DZ1234 Serger
• Soft protective case
• Trim trap
• Foot controller
• Large white thread (4)
• Mini color thread
• Needle set (2)
• Thread net (4)
• Thread spool cap
• Hexagonal wrench
• Cleaning brush
• Accessory feet:
• Operation CD
• Techniques CD
• Techniques book
• English/Spanish operation manual
• 25 year limited warranty