|Item Weight||5.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 6.5 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||PT2030VP|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT2030VP|
Brother Desktop Office Labeler with Carry Case (PT2030VP)
|Price:||$126.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 16-character x 2 line graphical display, with preview key to view text and layout before printing
- Creates durable, laminated labels in a variety of colors and sizes - up to 18mm wide
- Comes with protective carry case for easy storage or transporting
- Prints in 4 professional fonts
- New, built-in Label Collection feature offers pre-designed labels for Files, Office Signage, Shipping labels - and more!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With its ease of use, flexibility and extensive features, the PT-2030VP is a sleek, desktop labeler that is certain to quickly become an indispensable tool in your office or home office. The PT-2030VP features 4 fonts and a large graphical display. Easily print up to 5 lines on each label and create laminated labels up to 3/4" (18mm) wide. Quickly access our Label Collection of over 50 pre-designed labels. Includes carry case, starter tape, AC adapter and User's Manual.
PT-2030VP Product Details
- Large 16-character x 2-line graphical display, with preview key to view text and layout before printing
- Creates durable, laminated labels in a variety of colors and sizes - up to 3/4" (18mm) wide
- Built-in Label Collection feature offers pre-designed labels for files, office signage, shipping labels and more
- Comes with carry case for protection and convenient portability of machine and supplies.
- Prints up to 5 lines of text on each label
- Save and print up to 9 of your favorite labels
- Choose from 4 professional fonts, 10 type styles, 7 type sizes and 16 framing options
- Sleek, modern design with built-in manual cutter
- Raised keys for quick, accurate typing
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or six "AA" batteries (not included)
- Create and print bar codes
- Easy, top-load drop in "TZe" tape cassettes
What's in the Box.
- Carry/Storage Case
- 0.7" (18mm) wide black on white starter "TZe" laminated tape
- AC adapter
- User's Manual
Type, layout and preview with ease.
The PT-2030VP features a large, 16-character x 2–line graphical display for easy viewing, plus a preview feature that lets you check spelling and layout before printing.
Choose the right color and size for the job.
Save time with our Label Collection.
Need a great label fast? Call up one of your 9 saved favorites or browse the Label Collection of over 50 pre-designed labels for files, office signage, shipping labels and more.
With its included AC adapter and carry/storage case, the PT-2030VP offers a total solution for professionals that are on-the-go!
Explore other P-touch models.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Brother Desktop Office Labeler with Carry Case (PT2030VP)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Light Grey||Black||Black||Dark Grey|
|Dimensions||2.3 inches x 8.5 inches x 6.5 inches||3.4 inches x 7.9 inches x 7.6 inches||3.4 inches x 7.9 inches x 7.6 inches||2.8 inches x 9.4 inches x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||5.46 pounds||12.3 pounds||3.72 pounds||6.48 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
3 items that I think should have a least a warning label somewhere on the labeler, are the following.
Striped tape indicates the end of the tape cassette. If this appears during
printing, press the Power key to turn the P-touch labeler off.
Attempting to print with an empty tape cassette may damage the
The Feed function feeds 0.98" (25mm) of blank tape.
* Be sure to feed tape to remove any slack in the tape and ink ribbon after inserting the tape
* Do not pull the label coming out of the tape exit slot. Doing so will cause the ink ribbon
to be discharged with the tape.
* Do not block the tape exit slot during printing or when feeding tape. Doing so will cause the
tape to jam.
DO NOT try to print labels using an empty tape cassette or without a tape cassette set in
the P-touch labeler. Doing so will damage the print head.
The above text is directly from the online Manual.Read more ›
1. I think there necessarily must be feeding at the beginning of any label-making session, so that the tape feeds properly. I believe this is unavoidable for this machine.
2. To have no label waste between labels, make multiple labels at one time.
3. Choose <Label>.
4. Scroll down to <Margin> with the up/down buttons.
5. Select <Chain> with the right/left buttons.
6. Hit <OK>.
7. Create your label and preview if desired.
8. Print label.
9. <OK to Feed?> will appear in the screen.
10. Hit <Esc> and the tape will not feed.
11. Create next label.
12. Repeat steps 7 - 11 until you are going to create your last label.
13. After you have printed your last label, and <Ok to Feed?> appears in the screen, hit <OK>.
14. Enough tape should feed for you to cut your label strip from the machine. You may have to "feed" more than once. Cut your individual labels apart. The only tape wasted should be at the very beginning of the tape.
I haven't yet figured out if I can just tear the label strip from the machine at its exit point, i.e., where some of the label hasn't cleared the edge of the machine.
Hope this helps!
The carry case is great for storing the label maker, power adapter and several tape cassettes. It is a bit bulky though, it is about the size of a large laptop and much thicker.
This label maker has a few more bells and whistles in terms of font size, symbols and the like and can take a wider range of tape widths compared to some of the smaller, less expensive label makers.
I've used 4 or 5 different models of Brother Lablers over the last 15 or so years and the menus are all pretty similar. I don't use them often enough to memorize the menus, but for most things I'm able to figure out what I want to do without using the manual. For the most common things (font type, size and style) the menus are intuitive and my wife and kids can figure them out without trouble. The only thing I have to look up is if I want a particular symbol.
dual power source (batteries or plug-in)
power adapter included
wide range of tape widths
more fonts, symbols, etc than smaller labelers
case stores all parts and supplies
Case is bulky
labeler is larger than others - best for desk use
5 Stars - I'd recommend it to anyone unless they needed a labeler that can fit in your pocket.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This brother desktop label marker is very good. It makes good address label, it also has about 5 lines to make the addresses.Published 1 month ago by Virginia M. Kawamura
exactly what was needed for our office, included nice case, adapter and a few tapes- everything in one place!Published 12 months ago by Marla La Guarida Lindblom
it is the perfect size for portability and has all the functions we need alsoPublished 12 months ago by Rich Webb