Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brother Embroidery Card SA298 Alphabet
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

87%
13%

on January 12, 2014
Making monograms got a lot easier with this card. Many fonts to choose from and no more hunting for the one that will make your project look really professional.
Easy to use and the cost is most reasonable.
on May 31, 2013
My machine is old. This card helped to make my machine act like its brand new. I have so many options now when adding names, initials and anything else to personalize gifts or clothes I make. Well worth the money instead of buying a brand new machine. Great investment!
on August 18, 2013
Love this embroidery card! It came early in the mail and works great! Very easy to use! Would highly recommend it!
on September 22, 2013
Works perfectly with my Brother embroidery machine. I have utilized this card many times and it works great. I just love it..
on February 29, 2016
Great variety of fonts!
on January 14, 2015
like this one also
on September 7, 2011
The item I purchased was exactly what was listed and I felt I bought it at a great price and I received quickly.
on April 23, 2016