|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 4.3 x 6.9 inches|
|Item model number||TN660|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TN660|
Brother Genuine TN660 High Yield Mono Laser Toner Cartridge
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional mono laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 2,600 pages
- Intelligently engineered to work in seamless unison with your Brother printer
- Brother Genuine toner produces crisp, sharp prints that withstand the test of time
- Brother offers an environmentally responsible way for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges. Visit manufacturer’s website to learn more.
- Approx. toner cartridge yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TN660: High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Crisp, professional black and white laser output with 2,600 page yield.(1)
For use with Brother Monolaser Printer Models:
DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DW, HL-L2300D, HL-L2305W, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DW, HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2680W, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2705DW, MFC-L2707DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW.
(1) Approx. page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4).
Never Run Out Of Ink & Toner Again
Nothing is more frustrating than running out of ink or toner when you need to print that important email, invoice or your child's homework.
- Brother printers are smart printers, equipped with low ink or toner intelligence that will detect when your ink or toner is running low.
- Amazon dash compatible Brother printers will seamlessly order Brother Genuine supplies from your Amazon account.
- Brother Genuine replacement ink or toner will be delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees.
Brother Genuine Ink & Toner Is Engineered With Excellence
- Trust the longstanding reliability of Brother Genuine Supplies for all of your home and office printing needs.
- Consistent cartridge page yields and superior print quality with crisp black and vivid color reproduction.
- Protect your printer investment: using unreliable aftermarket cartridges may result in damages to your printer that are not covered under warranty.
Brother Is Always At Your Side Supporting A Better Environment
- Brother operates green factories with minimal power usage and actively participates in international conservation efforts, such as tree planting and mangrove reforestation.
- Brother offers an environmentally responsible way for customers to dispose of their Brother branded products at end of life.
Brother Genuine TN660 is compatible with: MFCL2700DW, 2720DW, 2740DW & DCPL2520DW, 2540DW
Compare with similar items
Brother Genuine TN450 High YieldMono Laser Toner Cartridge
Brother Genuine TN630 Mono Laser Toner Cartridge
LINKYO Replacement for Brother TN660 TN-660 TN630 TN-630 Toner Cartridge (Black, High Yield, 2-Pack)
Brother Genuine High-Yield, TN660, Replacement Black Toner, 4 Count
Brother Genuine High-Yield, TN660, Replacement Black Toner, 5 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Motion Trend||Prime Central Store||Prime Central Store|
|Item Dimensions||14.2 x 4.3 x 6.9 in||14.4 x 4.4 x 8 in||4.5 x 14.5 x 6.9 in||13.3 x 8.4 x 6.9 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||1.6 lbs||1.81 lbs||1.3 lbs||2.15 lbs||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then when it finally runs out buy a new TN660 as the high yield cartridges are worth it.
Brothers page count estimate is based on 5% coverage, that is pretty much this review printed on a full sheet of paper.
TIP: Go into your brother printer settings and be sure to enable "Toner Saving Mode","Print Text Mode", "Reduce Paper Curl", set the DPI to 300. These will lower your toner usage while maintaining the same quality.
Brother toner cartridge. Drop it in to the printer and it works perfectly. Yes, it isn't cheap,but it rings out at about 2 cents a copy, so just do it. The last cheapo toner I bought got toner all over the inside of my printer and ended up in the trash. Save money somewhere else...
( thank you !) When I finally got my basically new ( 2nd cartridge) printer to work, the ink was still fresh.
Apparently my printer was at fault.
My daughter contacted Brother and after a lot of work by my daughter and the rep, the printer is working and the ink is fine. I do not know what I could have done besides sliding the cartridge in and out !
Original post so people like me can know that it is not the ink: My printer will not recognize this cartridge ( or there is no ink in the cartridge)
I purchased this printer and one replacement tn660 cartridge.
When I inserted the tn660 cartridge (which worked fine), I ordered this replacement cartridge.
I have now switched the 2 cartridges so many times that I cannot remember which is original.
I have been loaned an epson printer by my daughter and currently use that until I get ink that works or a new printer.