Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine with 130 Built-in Stitches, 8 Presser Feet, Sewing Font, Wide Table, and Instructional DVD
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Feature-packed, versatile, and reliable; perfect for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Comprehensive set of 130 stitches, plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. Includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, beautiful decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing
- Comes complete with an attached stitch flip-chart, detachable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and more. Reliable, easy threading of top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching.
- Special quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- Includes instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) :12.5" x 19.25" x 15.25"
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) :850
- Buttonhole Styles :8 One-step
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Easy threading system, and automatic needle threader
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Quick-set drop-in bobbin
- Operation with or without included foot controller pedal
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Large Backlit LCD display with intuitive push-button stitch selector
- Exceptional feed system – sew on a wide range of fabrics
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Super bright LED-lit work area
130-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
Perfect for sewing, quilting, and basic monogramming!The HC1850 features 130 unique stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, this machine includes a convenient, built-in stitch reference flip-chart, 8 presser feet, push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speed, automatic threading system, detachable foot controller, and an exceptional feed system for sewing on almost any fabric. Specialty quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, and the ability to do free-motion quilting. The HC1850 is lightweight and portable, and perfect for taking to classes.
- 130 built-in stitches, including 8 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- 1 built-in monogramming sewing font, perfect for basic monogramming
- 170 stitch functions for garment construction, quilting, decorative and heirloom sewing
- Convenient flip chart attached to front of machine shows all built-in stitches
- Detachable wide table for larger projects
HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine features: 130 Unique Built-in Sewing Stitches, 170 Stitch Functions, plus 55 Alphanumeric Stitches, with 8 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Includes Built-in Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming, Advanced Easy Needle Threading System.
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Built-in Sewing Font and Wide Table
The versatile HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine gives you the flexibility to do everything from basic monogramming, to creating quilts, adding decorative stitches to clothing and craft projects, sewing buttonholes and more. The HC1850 features 130 unique stitches, including 8 styles of 1-step buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches for basic monogramming. Quilters enjoy the included spring action quilting foot, detachable wide table, and the ability to do free-motion quilting. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, this machine includes 8 presser feet, an attached stitch reference flip-chart, push-button stitch selector, adjustable sewing speed, automatic threading system, and detachable foot controller. Though heavy on features, the HC1850 is also incredibly lightweight, and perfect for carrying your machine to classes. Includes a bilingual English/ Spanish instructional DVD and printed manual, and a 25-year limited warranty.
Large Backlit LCD display screenUse the push-button stitch selectors to choose your stitches, and see your selection clearly on the brightly lit LCD display screen.
1 built-in monogramming sewing fontPerfect for basic monogramming, the built-in sewing font includes letters A-Z, numbers 0-9, 7 punctuation marks, and 8 specialty symbols.
Wide table for larger projectsIdeal for quilts and larger projects, the included wide table gives you the extra space you need to better maneuver your project.
Handy stitches flip-chartQuickly view all the built-in stitches in the convenient flip chart, built right onto the machine.
Super bright work areaThe LED-lit work area gives you a bright area to view the details of your project, and is perfect for sewing on darker fabrics.
Adjustable sewing speedEasily change your sewing speed as you work, with the convenient stitch speed slide control.
Easy threading, with automatic needle threaderWith just a touch of a lever, the built-in auto needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye of the needle.
Quick-set bobbinJust drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
Plus, these outstanding features:
• Easy bobbin winding Once you have the thread in place, just move the bobbin to the right, push the Start button, and the bobbin is quickly wound for you.
• Exceptional feed system Sew more easily on almost any fabric! The exceptional feed system helps move the fabric smoothly, for more precisely formed stitches.
• Drop feed for free-motion quilting Get creative with your quilting projects! The drop feed system allows you to handle free-motion quilting with ease.
• Operation with or without foot control Control basic sewing functions with the included foot controller, or with the convenient controls on the machine - Choose which works for you!
In the box• HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
• Presser feet:
Blind stitch foot
Button sewing foot
• Foot controller pedal
• Wide Table
• Bilingual English/Spanish instructional DVD
• Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Built-in monogramming Sewing Font
Exciting range of 130 built-in stitches
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SO, I searched and searched, reading reviews of inexpensive sewing machines which would be solid, reliable, and have at least a few extra features. I have a top of the line Husqvarna and a Janome at home. I've also had machines which would never quite work right out of the box.
A reliable, simple straight stitch was what I was looking for, a machine which isn't too fussy about the tension adjustments.
After reading the high ratings, I chose this one, by Brother, always reliable, and I could not be happier. This machine runs smoothly right out of the box and handled super thin fabric and fake fur with lining with ease. I was shocked at how easy it was to thread, how quiet it runs,and how it adapts. I've had machines in the past where I was terrified to adjust the tension because it would make the machine all wonky. This was fine, easier than my Janome even. It is a little on the heavy side, so I would look at the weights before buying one to transport to classes. I wasn't too concerned about weight and didn't even check that so can't speak on it, but I'm pretty weak and I am able to move it from table to table.
The stitches are all printed on a guide right there on the front of the machine and all you have to do is put in a number. I have tried quite a few and they work beautifully, not requiring a lot of adjustments. There is even a button for thread cutting. Love that.
The one thing this does not have, which is admittedly something NOT required, is an automatically rising pressure foot. So when you get to the end of stitching, you have to manually push up the lever that raises the foot. Now at this fabulous price you wouldn't expect that. just saying. The bobbin winding is simple and easy with a clear bobbin cover so you can see how much you have.
To summarize, this is an excellent choice for beginners or more advanced sewers. What a great value!