Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 31-40 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on July 4, 2013
Have two of these. Started with ink jets... hated the jets drying out when not used for long periods. Miss the color but not much. this one prints always even after sitting for two months while we travel
on June 8, 2015
I have no problem with my existing 2040. Will wait and see on this one.
on August 16, 2006
I just setup this printer tonight and for a picky person, I must admitt I am not disappointed with this printer. The speed is exceptional, the quality is great, and the noise is minimal.

The complaints about noise and paper curling are not something I have encountered with this printer. As for dimming lights during start-up, I have not had that either.

For the price this is a great printer. I will give it time to shown how the toner does compared to what Brothers says, I imagine half of the 2600 copies for the normal cartridge will be closer to what I get.
on March 22, 2014
You purchased this item on December 27, 2005 and this little workhorse is still going strong. Great little printer! Simple and effective.
on April 19, 2014
Received in good condition as advertised. Works great and easy to set up. For our home use only. Pleased with purchase.
on December 20, 2007
I bought this printer a year ago and it has never missed a beat. I needed a laser black & white printer for my bulk printing to save color ink on my inkjet. Setup was really easy too. I also use it on a wireless home network and it works just fine. The lights dim when it starts up but I don't mind. You will be fine with this printer.
on May 12, 2007
this is my first Brother printer and first laser printer. was very easy to set up and so far no problems. I had a cartridge ink refill printer before this and was always running out of ink and I didn't print alot. I have only had this Brother laser printer since April 2007. I will come back and review again in a couple of months.
on August 1, 2015
Great! Quick service!
on March 26, 2015
I've had this for many years and it's fantastic
on April 9, 2014
I am so glad this was available and was in great condition! My old computer can not support a newer additon