Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Du..." and save 39% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.29 shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($75-$100)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- Prints Up To 27 ppm, Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray
- Windows 10 Compatibility:If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty With Free Phone Support For The Life Of Your Machine
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications. High Speed USB 2.0 Interface. Does not come with USB cable
- Refer the specification sheet below for contents of package.
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer
This Compact Laser Printer with Automatic Duplex Printing Provides Fast, Low-cost Printing for Your Home Office.
The Brother HL-L2300D is a fast, reliable monochrome laser printer designed squarely with the Home Office user in mind. Its compact, desk-friendly size is ideal for smaller offices where working space is at a premium, and it prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. Thanks to its fast print speed of up to 27ppm, and automatic duplex printing, it's ideal for printing business documents including multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices, and more.
Budget-friendly acquisition price and low-cost printing.
The HL-L2300D is priced attractively for SOHO users who are keeping a close eye on their budgets. Users can also enjoy a reduced cost per page and lower total cost of ownership by using high-yield 2,600-page(1) replacement toner cartridges (TN-660, sold separately), and automatic duplex printing is a great way to help reduce paper consumption. The HL-L2300D is ENERGY STAR Qualified and offers a Toner Save mode to reduce toner use when you are printing less critical business documents as well as N-in-1 printing to help reduce paper and toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one sheet of paper.
Flexible paper handling for busy SOHO environments.
The HL-L2300D is ideal for small offices and home offices, thanks to its adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot with a straight through paper path that ensures jobs printed on letterhead and envelopes always look their best.
Simple connectivity to your computer via Hi-Speed USB.
It's quick and easy to establish a local connection to your computer when you connect the HL-L2300D to using a USB cable2 via the built-in Hi-Speed USB port.
|Input Paper Capacity (Standard / Maximum)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 750 sheets||250 sheets / 750 sheets|
|Bypass / Multi-purpose Tray||Single-sheet manual feed slot||Single-sheet manual feed slot||Single-sheet manual feed slot||Up to 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray||Up to 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray|
|Automatic Duplex Printing||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Standard Interfaces||Hi-Speed USB 2.0||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi Fi Direct||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi Fi Direct||Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0||Wireless 802.11b/g, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility(3)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace|
|LCD Display||No||1-line LCD display||2.7” Color TouchScreen Display||No||1-line LCD display|
|Replacement Toner Yield (approx. in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))||TN630 - Yields approximately 1,200 pages; TN660 - Yields approximately 2,600 pages||TN630 - Yields approximately 1,200 pages; TN660 - Yields approximately 2,600 pages||TN630 - Yields approximately 1,200 pages; TN660 - Yields approximately 2,600 pages||TN720 - Yields approximately 3,000; TN750 - Yields approximately 8,000||TN720 - Yields approximately 3,000; TN750 - Yields approximately 8,000|
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Use of this trademark is subject to Apple permissions. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permissions. Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Amazon are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Windows Phone and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Use of this trademark is subject to Windows permissions.
1. Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4).
2. Requires additional purchase.
3. Requires connection to a wireless network. See connect-print-share website for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility.
Compare with similar items
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Duplex Two-sided Printing, Wireless Printing, USB Interface, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother Printer EHLL2320D Compact Laser Printer With Duplex Printing (Certified Refurbished)
Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer, Monochrome, Wireless Connectivity, Two-Sided Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.50|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SG Box|
|Printer Connectivity Type||USB||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||USB||USB; Wi-Fi||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||14 x 14.25 x 7.25 in||7.2 x 14.7 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||15.9 lbs||26 lbs||15 lbs||13 lbs||15 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||26 pages_per_minute||30 pages_per_minute||—||—||27 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5" x 14" Legal size|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows|
|Print Media Type||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Fabric||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain)||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Fabric||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Fabric|
|Additional Features||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Document Feeder|
Reliable Affordable Monochrome Laser Printer For Personal or Home Office Use. Automatic Duplex Printing, Compact Size, Print Speed Up To 27ppm. High Speed USB Interface
Legal DisclaimerBrand new. Fast shipping and handling. No shipping to HI/AK/PR/PO BOX/APO/FPO/.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update July 2017: I contacted Brother because this printer was 1 month outside the Amazon warranty. Brother at first refused, and inferred I may be lying, stating there is no way the printer could have caught fire in the way that it did.
I had the printer placed alone on a wood shelf with nothing around it, and the power cord plugged into an outlet few feet away. I printed about 30 pages in a row, picked up the paper and immediately left. When I returned a few hours later there was a strong smell of electronics fire, and the printer was as pictured (not on fire, but still warm). There is some light evidence of flames on the bottom of the shelf above, but no other evidence of fire anywhere around. The printer shows signs of the fire starting internally. This printer certainly did catch on fire. After fighting with Brother for a few weeks they finally offered to replace it with a refurbished model, never admitting any fault.
I realize this isn't a common issue with these printers or I'm sure we would see more reports. I don't rule out that this was a freak accident and unlikely to happen again. I'm just sharing my experience with this product.
This is almost criminal. It's my printer, I bought it, and if I want to print until the letters are barely visible, that's my business. At the point mine locked up and refused to print, the print quality was visually indistinguishable from when it started.
2. The the popular aftermarket toner ez something didn't work for me. I googled it and reset the cartridge by opening side and turning plastic wheel in 8:00 position. Now I'm crossing my fingers hoping it continues to work
3. A poster on Amazon suggested when your current cartridge runs out ,press the go button seven times it will then let you continue to print I tried this and it works
4. I have this printer hardwired to my Mac Mini and by sharing the printer on my network in settings I am able to print wirelessly from my laptop by installing a program called bonjour or something on the pc laptop. That lets me do this. (Had to google it)
5. Many people say to reset the drum count every time you replace the toner cartridge from what I gather you leave The front cover open and then you press the go button for about four seconds until all the LEDs light up and then you release. Then close the door the drum light should be off
I still really like it though. I can print a ton of stuff and not have to worry about ink. Of course it's just black and white but it does what I want it for.
I love love love the double sided printing! So useful.
If you need a printer to just print random things that you may need, this is it!
I've been on hold with brother for 22 minutes and all they want to do is a computer trouble shoot. The problem with the printer is obvious because you see how the mechanism of the wheels on top not being able to pull the page back in for the duplex feature. They will not honor warranty and amazon will not help either. Do not buy because neither company will help even with the one year warranty still active.