Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $99.18 shipping
+ $36.38 shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Brother HLL8350CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Price:||+ $33.57 shipping|
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Media Type||Envelopes, Paper (plain)|
|Connections||Wi-Fi; Ethernet; USB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again
- Fast color and black printing up to 32 ppm,Automatic duplex printing for two-sided printing,Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking
- 300-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional add-on tray (LT-320CL)
- Cost efficient printing with high-yield replacement toner cartridge (TN-336BK/TN-336C/TN-336Y/TN-336M)
- Advanced security features help protect against unauthorized access to device and help lower costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis
- Class 1 Laser Product, power output is enclosed
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wireless or Wired Network Connectivity, Flexible Paper Handling, Automatic Duplex, and Print Speeds.
Connect the Brother HL-L8350CDW to your wireless or wired network to provide your entire workgroup with fast, reliable printing of high-impact color documents. It prints brilliant color and crisp black output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for the professional results that your business reports, spreadsheets and presentations deserve. With print speeds up to 32ppm in both color and black, and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, you won’t waste time waiting for your important printouts. Whether you’re printing a multi-page document for yourself, or multiple copies of a single document for your next business presentation, the HL-L8350CDW will get you the printouts you need and help you get back to work - fast!
Cost-saving Features Help Maximize Your Color Printing Budget.
Brother designed the HL-L8350CDW to help businesses keep their printing budget in line. There are multiple ways to make the most of your printing dollar, including:
1. High-yield replacement toner cartridges(1) (TN-336 BK/C/M/Y) print approximately 4,000 pages2 black and 3,500 pages(2) color to help reduce printing costs.
2. Secure Function Lock limits accessibility to selected functionality on a per user or group basis (for up to 100 users) to help reduce unnecessary use as well as paper and toner consumption.
3. Two-sided (duplex) printing automatically produces two-sided color documents to help save paper.
4. N-in-1 printing to help reduce paper and toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one page.
5. ENERGY STAR Qualified with Deep Sleep Mode that uses less than one watt of power when not in use.
6. Auto Off Mode powers off the unit when not in use to reduce energy consumption.
7. Toner Save Mode for printing your less critical business documents.
8. Optional high-yield replacement toners print 2x more than standard-yield toners. (3)
Versatile wireless options for printing from your compatible mobile device. (5)
Easy Printing from Leading Mobile Devices.
Your entire workgroup as well as visitors to your office will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly(5) from a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Windows Phone mobile device. Print via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the free Brother iPrint&Scan app, Wi-Fi Direct, or Cortado Workplace.
Flexible Connectivity and Security Options Make the HL-L8350CDW Ideal for Your Small Office.
It’s easy to install the HL-L8350CDW on a wireless network or on a wired network via Ethernet, or connect locally to a single computer via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection (cable not included). Plus, the USB Direct Interface on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing directly from your USB flash memory drive(3). And for organizations concerned with security, the HL-L8350CDW offers several advanced security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
|Max. Print Speed (clr/blk)||23ppm / 23ppm||30ppm/30ppm||32ppm/32ppm||32ppm/32ppm|
|Memory (std./max.)||128MB / 128MB||128MB / 384MB*||128MB / 384MB*||128MB / 384MB*|
|Max. Print Resolution||600 x 2400 dpi||2400 x 600 dpi||2400 x 600 dpi||2400 x 600 dpi|
|LCD Display||1-line mono||2-line mono, backlit||2-line mono, backlit||2-line mono, backlit|
|Paper Capacity (std./max.)||250 / 250||300 / 800(1)||300 / 800(1)||800 / 800|
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet, USB||Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB|
|Mobile Device Printing(5)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app) and Cortado Workplace||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct(R)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct(R)|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle (pgs)||30,000||40,00||60,000||60,000|
|Replacement Toner Yields (blk/color pgs)(1 & 2)||2,500 / 1,400 or 2,200||2,500 or 4,000 / 1,500 or 3,500||2,500 or 4,000 / 1,500 or 3,500||2,500 or 4,000 / 1,500 or 3,500|
Front-access USB Direct Interface for convenient walk-up printing. (4)
1. Additional purchase required.
2. Based on yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4).
3. When comparing high-yield TN-336 C/M/Y cartridges vs. standard-yield TN-331 C/M/Y cartridge yields.
4. USB drive sold separately. Print JPEG, PDF, and XPS files.
5. Requires connection to a wireless network. Visit website for more details, availability and mobile device compatibility.
Flexible Paper Handling For Demanding Workgroup Printing.
The HL-L8350CDW features a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts to hold letter or legal paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes and thicker media. If you want more paper capacity, you’ll really appreciate the ability to add a 500-sheet capacity add-on tray (LT320CL)(1) to expand to an 800-sheet total capacity that can help reduce time-consuming paper refills.
Compare with similar items
Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Brother HL-3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Sold By||Office Supplies Online (S/N Recorded)||Amazon.com||Office Supplies Online (S/N Recorded)||Shopping_Service_onLine|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi; Ethernet; USB||USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; Ethernet; USB||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB|
|Item Dimensions||19.10 x 16.10 x 12.30 inches||19.10 x 17.40 x 12.30 inches||20.70 x 19.30 x 20.90 inches||18.30 x 16.10 x 9.40 inches|
|Item Weight||47.50 lbs||48.10 lbs||67.40 lbs||39.00 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||30 pages per minute||33 pages per minute||30 pages per minute||23 pages per minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print media||Paper (plain), Envelopes||Paper (plain), Card stock, Envelopes, Labels||Labels, Paper (plain), Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Fabric||Paper (plain)|
|Special Features||Network-Ready||Touchscreen, Direct print from Cloud Services, USB Host for printing from your USB flash memory drive, NFC, super high-yield replacement cartridges||Auto-Document Feeder||Network-ready, auto-duplex, wireless, color|
An ideal choice for a small workgroup in a small or medium-sized business that needs a dedicated color printer to produce high-impact color output. It boasts fast color and black print speeds and produces high-quality output. Enjoy convenient printing from your mobile device. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges. Deep Sleep Mode uses less than one watt of power when not in use. USB Direct Interface on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing directly from your USB flash memory drive.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first color laser printer. I don't have much experience or comparison data.
There's no issue with inks drying out or heads getting clogged due to infrequent use (vs inkjet printers). I like that.
It's not a photo-quality printer. There's an option to print on glossy paper, but no presets for photo paper, 4" x 6", 5" x 7" or any of that. I agree with reviewers who say it prints beautiful "magazine quality" photos on good quality plain paper.
I had a couple of glitches on one test document. Not sure if it's easily fixed (see Note 3).
Check around for reports on comparative print quality. I am not up to speed on that aspect.
- - - Supplies Cost Per Page - - -
►Summary: $330 for this printer is nothing, compared to what you might spend on toner. At under $ .09 per page for genuine Brother supplies, this printer could save you a bundle. Color laser alternatives are 12.4 ¢ to 17 ¢ per page, or higher. If you keep this printer for 25,000 pages, that's $850 to $2,000 saved. (See Note 1 for calculations.)
"Pages" refers to business type pages that have a mixture of text, color charts, etc., per ISO 19798. Full-page photos could be about 7-8 times the ink density and cost of business pages (see Note 2).
This printer wants 4 types of toner, drum replacements, and more. Its TN-336 cartridge format is new as of July 2014. They could get cheaper or more expensive. The $ .09 I calculated is for genuine Brother supplies on Amazon as of July 7, 2014.
Third parties already sell knock-off toners. Those are about 4.2 ¢ per page (cartridges) and 2.4 ¢ per page (toner powder in bottles). Third party toners have almost no reviews yet, so that's also guesswork.
* Generally nice features. Duplex. Ethernet, USB, or WiFi. Provision for thick papers, etc.
- 3rd party toners are widely available. Brother looks the other way.
- AirPrint works fine (print from Apple iOS devices)
- Setup was reasonably easy. Not troublesome or oppressive.
- Comes with "Standard" toner cartridges (2500 pgs black, 1500 pages color); Not High Yield cartridges.
- Mac drivers lack some of the advanced features (see page 31 of User Guide)
- Some output from my test document was a little off. Not sure if it's easily fixed (see Note 3).
- - - Alternatives - - -
- Brother HL3170CDW (about 12.4 ¢ per page)
- Canon imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn (about 14.5 ¢ per page)
- Hewlett Packard M251NW (about 17 ¢ per page)
- Samsung Xpress C460W (about 30 ¢ per page)
Third party toners are available for many of these.
- - - Pricing - - -
Price swings between $300 and $360. You can set email alerts on CamelCamelCamel.
- - - More Info - - -
For your detailed questions, the 216-page User Guide is available at the Brother site.
- - - Notes - - -
Note 1: Cost of Supplies
Page . . Item
------ . . -----------------------------
1.33 . . Black Toner (TN-336BK @ $53.34 /4,000 pages)
2.35 . . Cyan Toner (TN-336C @ $82.24 /3,500 pages)
2.35 . . Magenta Toner (TN-336M @ $82.24 /3,500 pages)
2.35 . . Yellow Toner (TN-336Y @ $82.24 /3,500 pages)
0.54 . . Drum Unit (DR-331CL @ 134.20 / 25,000 pages)
8.92 cents - Total cost of consumables per page
There are 7 additional replacement items (See page 165 & 209 of User Guide) but they really don't apply because it's cheaper to buy a new printer at 50,000 copies. A new printer includes $269 worth of Toner + Drum, and it comes with a new $109 Belt Unit (needed at 50,000 copies) and other stuff. So, think of your total printing cost as:
8.92 . . Toner and Drum unit, per page
0.12 . . Cost of printer per page ($ 330 - $269 / 50,000 pages)
9.04 cents - Cost of Printer and consumables per page
$4,520 . . Total cost of printing 50,000 pages ($330 for printer, $134 for 1 drum, $4,056 toner after 1st 1,600 pages)
$2,291 . . Total cost if discarded after 25,000 pages ($330 printer, $ 1,961 toner) (9.1 ¢)
$1,243 . . Total cost if discarded after 12,500 pages ($330 printer, $ 913 toner) (9.9 ¢)
$630 . . Total cost if discarded after 5,100 pages ($330 printer, $ 300 toner) (12.4 ¢)
Note 2: Photo printing density - There's some excellent (but dated) analysis at QulaityLogic's site. According to their studies, printing a 4x6 photo takes about 2.13 times the ink of a standard color business page. Therefore, a 8" x 10.5" photo takes about 7.5 times as much ink as a standard business page.
Note 3: Printing glitches - One of my test documents has an map with wide streets colored light gray. For no apparent reason it colored the streets blue-gray when printing as a Mixed Document and a somewhat too dark charcoal gray when printing as a Standard Document. Also, a colored text box border was more ragged than it should be at 2400 dpi.
~~~ Comments & questions welcome ~~~
The initial toners that came with the printer have lasted much longer than I expected. I just replaced the black printer after 2 months of heavy use. The color cartridges range from having a quarter to half of the toner left in them.
I would definitely recommend this printer for any office. It probably wouldn't be my first choice for a personal home printer unless you have a dedicated office at home. The size of the printer isn't conducive to just tucking it away in some corner.
Top reviews from other countries
Aunque la impresora ha funcionado sin problemas, aún ha recibido muy poco uso y por eso le doy 4 estrellas. Si en unos meses sigue funcionando igual no tendré en problema en ponerle 5 estrellas.
6 month followup -- very pleased with printer service... the networking is trouble free and print quality is very good.