|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 4.9 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||QL800|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||QL800|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $27.00 shipping
4-Year Office Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer, Lightning Quick Printing, Plug & Label Feature, Brother Genuine DK Pre-Sized Labels, Multi-System Compatible – Black & Red Printing Available
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH SPEED PRINTING: The Brother QL-800 delivers lightning-quick printing speeds up to 93 standard black text address labels per minute at 300 dpi
- BLACK AND RED PRINTING: This label printer is the only office-category label printer with the technology to print two colors on the entire printable area of the label
- CUSTOM LABEL CREATION: Connect to your computer to design and print customized labels or download the free Brother iPrint&Label app to design labels
- NO INK OR TONER REQUIRED: Brother QL label printers utilize direct thermal printing there are no expensive inks, toners, or ribbons to replace
- MULTIPLE SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: The Brother QL-800 is compatible with Windows and Mac and integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer
The Brother QL-800 is a professional, high-speed label printer with unique technology that allows you to print in high visibility in black and red on the entire label. Rapidly prints black and white labels for envelopes, packages, file folders, barcodes and assorted business uses.
Print Amazing Black/Red Labels Using Brother DK-2251 Tape
Brother QL-800 series is the only office category label printer to offer the technology that lets you print two colors over the entire label!
High Speed Printing
The Brother QL-800 supports super-fast print speeds up to 93 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi to help save time on big projects.
Create Customized Labels
Connect to your computer to print customized labels or download the Brother free iPrint&Label app to design labels on an Android device.(1) Requires a USBtoGo cable (additional purchase required).
No Ink or Toner Required!
Brother QL label printers use direct thermal printing so there is no expensive ribbon, ink or toner to replace.
Use with a variety of Brother DK rolls to print pre-sized, easy-peel black and white labels for packages, envelopes and more. When you want to change rolls, it’s easy. Simply drop them in.
Use Brother Genuine DK Label Supplies for Best Performance
Genuine Brother DK labels and tape are engineered to print high quality labels with your Brother QL Label Printer.
Get the best results and protect your Brother QL Label Printer with Brother Genuine supplies.
Note: Using non-Genuine Brother supplies may damage your Brother QL Label Printer and may not be covered under warranty. For more information, visit the manufacturer's website.
The QL-800 also offers:
- Super-fast, high-quality printing: up to 93 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing for crisp text and graphics
- Convenient, Brother Genuine DK drop-in rolls
- Also works with Brother DK continuous-length paper and film tapes
- Automatic cutter speeds printing time and enables banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- “Plug & Label” feature requires no software installation for Windows PCs
- Print from Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Create the customized labels you need from your PC or Mac via included USB
- Windows and Mac compatible
- 2 year limited warranty and exchange service
|Brother QL-800||Brother QL-810W||Brother 820NWB|
|Amazing Black/Red Print using DK-2251 (also can use other DK labels/tapes up to 2.4-inches wide)||✓||✓||✓|
|Die-cut and continuous-length label rolls using the Automatic cutter||✓||✓||✓|
|Labels per minute print speed (2)||Up to 93||Up to 110||Up to 110|
|Windows- and Mac-compatible||✓||✓||✓|
|Mobile printing via iPrint & Label app (1)||Android only with USBtoGO cable(3)||✓||✓|
|Wireless interface and Li-ion Battery capable (option) (3)||✓||✓|
|ESC/P | P-touch template (6mb/99|255)||X-99||X-255|
|Bluetooth wireless technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP,OPP, HCRP and iAP/MFI supported) interfaces||✓|
|Backlit LCD display||✓|
|Wired Ethernet and Host USB interfaces||✓|
(1) Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding the Brother iPrint & Label app visit the manufacturer's website.
(2) Based on using standard address labels, text only, at 300 X 300 dpi.
(3) Sold separately.
All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
The BrotherQL-800 is a high-speed label printer engineered with advanced technology that allows you to print in black and red on the entire printable area of the label. This business-quality label printer rapidly prints black and white labels for envelopes, packages, file folders, barcodes, and assorted business uses. The Brother QL-800 delivers lightning-quick printing speeds of up to 93 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300 dpi – which helps save time on larger projects. In fact, this label printer is the only office-category label printer with the technology to print two colors on the entire printable area of the label. Print exceptional quality labels in black or red using Brother Genuine DK-2251 printer label tape.
The Brother QL-800 permits users to create and print custom labels easily. Simply connect to your computer to design and print customized labels. You can also download the free Brother iPrint&Label app to design labels with your Android device with the purchase of a USBtoGO cable connection (additional purchase required). The Brother QL-series label printers utilize direct thermal printing, meaning that there are no expensive inks, toners, or ribbons to replace. Changing Brother DK rolls is simple – just drop them in and they fit easily. It is important to understand that using non-genuine Brother replacement labels may damage the Brother QL-800 label printer and may not be covered under warranty.
The Brother QL-800 is compatible with Windows and Mac and integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. The Brother “Plug & Label” feature requires no software installation for Windows PCs. Simply print high-quality labels from Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. This product is covered by a two-year limited warranty and exchange service by BrotherAll referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Compare with similar items
Brother QL-810W Ultra-Fast Label Printer with Wireless Networking
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer (1752265)
Brother Printer Small Label Printer (RQL700) (Certified Refurbished)
Brother QL-1100 Wide Format, Postage and Barcode Professional Thermal Label Printer, Black
ROLLO Label Printer – Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Printer – Compatible with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify – 4×6 Label Printer – Compare to Dymo 4XL
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NELU Fulfillment|
|Connectivity Technology||usb, wireless||wireless||USB||usb||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||8.4 x 4.9 x 5.6 in||9.2 x 5 x 5.7 in||10.93 x 5.94 x 6 in||8.7 x 5 x 6 in||8.7 x 6.7 x 5.9 in||7.7 x 2.95 x 3.34 in|
|Printer Technology||Thermal||Thermal||Thermal transfer||Thermal||Thermal||Thermal Transfer|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not an unsavvy tech user. I have a Mac. I have followed the instructions. I have turned off, unplugged USB, unplugged power, turned it off and on again, restarted my Macbook, reinstalled software, checked for updates, adjusted the roll, readjusted the roll.
The danged red blinking light haunts me.
Are. You. Kidding.
I have my label designed and ready to go. I've been working more than two hours and still I can't get my effing Macbook to print on this thing.
Writing out 25 labels was a mild pain so I got this printer. It's cheap both to own and operate. I don't need dual color or the larger labels right now, but it is good to know they exist. Should also be perfect for addressing envelopes and boxes.
This product is a fine example of a device honed to perfection. It's my first label printer, and I expect it'll be my last. Reminds me of a jvc vcr I purchased in '01 that was a technology honed to perfection and would be my last vcr. Or father's dot matrix purchased in '92 that was the height of that technology, also refined to perfection for that technology.