- auto-document feeder
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $21.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brother IntelliFax-4100E High Speed Business-Class Laser Fax
|Price:||$249.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.99 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black-and-white laser fax machine also copies and prints
- Fax transmission speeds up to 3 seconds per page
- 600 x 600 DPI resolution for faxes, copies, and prints
- Auto-dial up to 132 numbers
- 250-Sheet paper tray and 30-sheet automatic document feeder
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
With fax speeds of up to 3 seconds per page, the IntelliFax-4100e is designed with speed and efficiency as a priority. Make crisp 600 dpi laser copies as fast as 15 copies per minute (cpm), and resize documents from 50-percent up to 200-percent with the push of a button. The 4100e's 8MB of integrated memory allows for up to 500 fax pages to be stored during high-capacity fax jobs. Paper handling on high-capacity jobs is also outstanding with the 4100e's large 250-sheet paper tray, which is expandable to 500-sheets (optional), and its time-saving 30-page automatic document feeder.
The IntelliFax-4100e laser fax machine measures 17.4 x 17.1 x 12.7 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 23.3 pounds. It offers a maximum monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages. It's backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Brother IntelliFax-4100e laser fax machine, handset curled cord, telephone wire cord, power cord, drum unit with standard toner cartridge (3,000 pages), Quick Setup Guide, CD-ROM, owner's manual.
Top Customer Reviews
Enter Maintenance Mode:
1. Unplug power from rear of fax machine, hold the Menu button while plugging power back in. Continue to hold the Menu button until "Maintenance" appears in the LCD window.
2. There are no helps for the Maintenance mode. Follow parameter change procedures to the letter.
Changing Baud Rate from Automatic to 9600:
1. Enter 10 (one, zero). This will bring up WSW00 on the LCD window.
2. Change the 00 to 19. If the baud rate is set to automatic, the numbers that appear will be 11100010.
3. Change the 11100010 to 01100010. This sets the baud rate to 9600.
4. Press the "Set" button just below the LCD window.
5. Press "Stop".
6. Enter 99. This will exit Maintenance mode and make the fax ready to use again.
Changing the Error Correction Mode (ECM):
1. Enter Maintenance Mode (see directions above).
2. Enter 10. This will bring up WSW00 on the LCD window.
3. Change the 00 to 22. If the ECM is turned on, the numbers that appear will be 00000000.
4. Change the 00000000 to 11000000. This turns of ECM.
5. Press the "Set" button just below the LCD window.
6. Press "Stop".
7. Enter 99. This will exit Maintenance mode and make the fax ready to use again.
Mainly I like that it is reliable and very easy to setup with very few paper jams.
Update: After using this for over two years, not much has changed. It is still working well and we are quite happy with it. The only issue we have had is that if you have multi-page faxes we have found that if the pages are pushed too far down into the machine it may grab more than one page at a time. We have rectified this by setting the papers in only to the point where the machine recognizes them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its a good fax and copy print machine. But it has already had issues with the machine thinks the front door is open when it isn't and ceases to print. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MP
Long lasting, and works well. I had the first one for over 10 yearsPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer