Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brother MFC-210C Color Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on February 19, 2008
I bought this printer a year or so ago. It is great. I didn't really need all the extra functionality, but it was nice to have it all in one compact package for my small apartment. Several nice things about it: each ink color cartridge is sold separately so if you run out of one color, you just replace one color. Cheap third party compatible cartridges are available. If you run out of one color, you can keep printing without that color. The scanner works incredibly well. One major flaw though, I ran out of magenta and kept working without it cause I was doing mostly black text printing. Well, if you don't replace the ink when it says it's low, the print head dries out and no amount of hitting the cleaning cycle will revive it. The super compact format of the device means that the print head is inaccessible, so you can't try to clean it yourself if you are desperate (and I am). I can still use it to print black and white, but the color functionality is shot now. I am seriously bummed.
on September 10, 2014
Product as described.
on June 27, 2006
I am on my SECOND MFC-210C in one year. My first machine broke down after only 2 months of owning it, so it was replaced under warranty. The second one that I have now is broken and of course the warranty is expired. I found out that it was an issue with the ink. If even a little drop of ink gets into the "microswitch" (what ever that is) the machine will not function, and an "unable to clean" message will appear. I paid a little of over $100 for the machine and it is going to cost $180 to fix it. The ink consumption sucks as well. I guess like another reviewer said, "You get what you pay for." My Brother MFC-210C reminds me of the fax machine from Office Space.
on May 15, 2015
Awesome printer!
on November 5, 2006
As a novelist, I needed a good clean printer and scanning center and preferred it to take up little room, have multiple ink cartridges so I can save money when needing to change colored ink, and wanted a reliable brand. I didn't have a lot to spend to start off with. (Writers don't make the best of money for the most part.) For the price and the quality, the Brother has excelled for me. It was easy to set up, changing the ink is simple, and I've yet to have a paper jam. Kudos, Brother.
on August 2, 2005
The brother MFC-210C IS GREAT for you if:

1. you want a cheap but reliable way to do things

2. you don't want to compromise on quality

3. you are not such a neat freak

4. you are okay with inkjet printing

This machine is just too good....the screen is a bit light and the paper jams are a bit too common however nothing major!
on February 5, 2005
Same problems as Fred's review, I have about 100 sheets of wasted paper. Printer is going back today, gettting an epson.
on August 19, 2005
I have enjoyed this item. It is compact and all-in-one. I have recommended it to friends. I would recommend it if space is a concern. My on complaint is that at first the ink did not print colors as expecten ie purple printed as pink.
on August 9, 2006
COMPACT AND STYLISH, ALL FUNCTIONS WORK PERFECTLY,EASY TO SET UP WITH A COMPUTER
on September 19, 2005
Machine is compact and cool but delicate. Installation procedure is too complicated and not easy.

See 1 answered question