Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $28.43 shipping
Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Price:||$377.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Flexible paper handling with dual paper trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets, 11" x 17" paper fits in tray. Also has single sheet bypass tray
- Low cost printing with Super High Yield (XXL) replacement ink cartridges, approx. 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)
- Swipe & Tap on easy to use 3.7" TouchScreen display with TouchPanel. TouchPanel shows only the keys you need.
- NFC Connectivity lets you "touch to connect" for direct printing or scanning from your NFC-capable device
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$114.26||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$46.58|
|Sold By||Office Tech Online||sunnytechsale||E-COMMERCE WORLD||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Michael's Mart(No Tax)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||Wireless;Memory Card; USB||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; USB||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet|
|Item Dimensions||21.8 x 17 x 12.2 in||17 x 21.8 x 9.7 in||24.29 x 19.89 x 11.69 in||18.9 x 11.4 x 7.4 in||19.3 x 12.1 x 13.6 in||13.6 x 19.3 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||36.4 lbs||31.5 lbs||38.8 lbs||20.6 lbs||31.7 lbs||25.5 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||35 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute||22 pages_per_minute||35 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||11 x 17 inch||11 x 17 inch||13 x 19 inch||11 x 17 inch||11 x 17 inch||11 x 17 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Transparencies, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Transparencies, Paper (plain)||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)|
|Additional Features||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||Automatic Duplexing (two sided printing)|
The Brother MFC-J6920DW helps increase business productivity with fastest in class print speeds1, low cost 2-sided printing, single-pass 2-sided 11” x 17” scanning/copying, up to 500-sheet paper capacity, NFC connectivity2, and a suite of innovative cloud apps3.
Businesses looking for a hard-working color inkjet all-in-one shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why Brother offers the MFC-J6920DW. It provides the Ultimate Combination for business: a high-end, business-quality feature set, completely intuitive operation, and increased productivity. The MFC-J6920DW also provides low-cost printing, thanks to the availability of Super High Yield Replacement Ink Cartridges4 that print approximately 2,400 black pages and 1,200 color pages.
Fastest in class print speed means you won't waste time waiting for your documents to print.
The MFC-J6920DW boasts fastest in class print speed1, so you’ll get your documents when you need them at up to 35 ppm color or 27 ppm black5. Plus you’ll enjoy the added convenience of time-saving, 2-sided printing, and single-pass duplex scanning and copying.
Full 11" x 17" capability is an idea feature for businesses that work with larger documents.
Whether you’re using the machine’s 11” x 17” scan glass, printing from the dual paper trays, or copying, scanning or faxing from the up to 35 sheet automatic document feeder, you’ll appreciate just how simple it is to produce and share oversized documents.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device.
The MFC-J6920DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled Smartphone or tablet and the MFC-J6920DW, so you can print or scan - without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials!2 The MFC-J6920DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via6: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct, that allows you to print wirelessly from PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
Brother Cloud Apps and Web Connect interface add a new dimension of functionality to your color inkjet all-in-one.
The MFC-J6920DW comes with a suite of Brother Cloud Apps2 that you access directly from the machine’s TouchScreen Display. You’ll be amazed by the functionality of these document management and sharing apps:
- Outline & Copy: lets you make a physical copy of only selected portions of an existing hard copy document.
- Outline & Scan: enables you to select parts of a physical document and scan just those parts into a digital file on a transparent background.
- Outline & Remove: lets you remove selected portions of a hard copy document with a red outline, and then produces a physical copy of the remaining information.
- NoteScan: prints a note-taking template from the cloud, in your choice of 1, 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of letter-sized paper. Once the sheet is filled with notes, scan it using NoteScan and the pages will be automatically separated and converted into a series of JPEGs for easy storage or sharing.
- Brother Creative Center Templates: Print commonly-used business documents like calendars, note-taking forms, signage, as well as fun seasonal documents directly from your TouchScreen Display.
You can also access popular web services directly from your internet-connected MFC-J6920DW from the TouchScreen Display using the Web Connect7 interface. Upload to or download from specific web services without using a computer.
Exclusive Landscape Print Technology is a Brother innovation with customers in mind.
Innovative Landscape Print Technology, which stores and feeds paper into the machine in landscape orientation allows Brother to deliver the Ultimate Combination of features for business in a machine with a sleek design in a smaller footprint.
At your side with phone support for the life of your product.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with printers and all-in-ones that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. But our commitment doesn’t stop there: we offer a 2-year limited warranty on the MFC-J6920DW and stand behind your purchase with phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
|Max Print Speed||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)|
|Other Features||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||NFC Capable2, Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass|
|Media Card/ Pict Bridge||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes|
|Networking||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen|
|Paper Capacity (max.)||250||500||500|
1. Based on competitive in-class inkjet models with an estimated street price under $300. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third party industry sources as of February 2013.
2. See brother.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.
3. Requires Internet connection. See www.brother.com for more details.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. ISO print speed based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.brother.com/printspeed for details.
6. Requires a connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.
7. Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.brother.com for more details.
Top Customer Reviews
I have bought two of these units, and have therefore several months experience; however, I only really started using the machine about a month and a half ago when I started working from home. If had written this review before the latest firmware revision (came out Dec 12th, Version L), it would have been 4 stars.
Now I am returning one of the two units because it is broken and Brother technical support 1) seemed not to even consider there might be a problem with the new firmware ("we tested it") 2) offered no solution ("cannot regress the firmware").
The problem: After upgrading to firmware L, printing 50-200page PDFs of 11x17 produces a memory error at random points in the printing process. My main use of the unit is to print 50-200page PDFs of 11x17. I also scan large amounts of 11x17. The new firmware (irreversible) has made the unit defective.
Besides the above, which is a deal-breaker for me since all I do is print and scan large amounts of 11x17 documents to/from PDFs... my review is this is an excellent printer compared to the competition.
* 11x17 ADF 35page single pass duplex scanning ... competition usually has to pull paper back into the unit.
* Physical Size -- This printer is half the size of its main 11x17 competitor (and relatively light). Fits in a sliding door closet, locked away from my 1 yr old.
* Ink price -- The ubber high capacity cartridges do really last MUCH longer than the starter cartridges and cost less than the competition.
* I scanned around 300 pages of 11x17 with no jams.
* Both trays can take 11x17... also, one can extend both trays fully even if one or both trays is holding smaller sized paper. (but only top tray does photo paper... see below)
* Network printer driver available... without installing the brother control suite.
* photo paper only accepted in the top tray. all troubleshooting functions use the top tray, and use letter sized paper. So, you may have to do some switching around to print 11x17 sized prints on photo paper. Not bad, however.
* Be gentle with the paper tray adjustment.
* Be careful putting in paper, must be flush against the side closest to the front, not the inclined rear of the tray.
* Non technical people at the office couldn't figure out how to copy letter sized, but this is only because they expected portrait orientation while this printer uses "landscape" orientation for letter size (parallel to the paper in the tray).
* For some reason the unit at the office keeps getting lost by the windows 8 machine at the office. The unit I use at home with windows 7 has no such issues. Not sure why. At the office, restarting both computer and printer solves the issue.
* If on a network, make sure to use the web interface to change the admin password. However, updating the firmware from the web interface didn't work for me. I had to use the computer based tool. Upgraded firmware to K on the office unit (bought first). Home unit came with K. Only upgraded to L on the home machine. Firmware upgrades are irreversible.
* No network scanner driver (unless install the control suite), but can scan up to 600dpi to USB. Yes, up to 11x17 straight from the ADF.
* Color image print quality on good quality paper is decent. My wife printed some images and they looked good.
* quite mode doesn't seem extremely quiet.
* Naming on the "high capacity" ink cartridges is confusing. There are multiple tiers, so be aware.
* I highly recommend selecting "vivid" as the default color mode... otherwise colors seem light.
* Unit handles bright florescent colors poorly on the scan. Workaround was to copy dark on best, then scan the copy. Took an hour to scan 50 pages. I noticed this on Yellow highlight and orange post it notes. I only scanned to the USB.
* Handicapped technical support. I am an IT go-to person. I know a bug when I see one. I upgraded to firmware L and starting having problems with 11x17 documents of any significant size. After 4 hrs of fairly irrelevant troubleshooting, Brother support blamed Acrobat when Acrobat printed just fine before the firmware upgrade. Actually Acrobat printed the exact documents flawlessly before the firmware upgrade. Maybe there is a small chance Brother support is right, but unlikely. I think their support team is highly discouraged from escalating an issue as actually being a possible bug. It was only after I told them I would return the unit, had bought 3 brother top end small office machines etc that Brother support agreed to maybe escalate the issue to a supervisor for possible consideration of a bug. Other reviewers complained about the support too, so be aware. I don't know if other companies are better. Likely not much better at this price point.
This is an good overall unit, with good handling of 11x17 and good network connectivity. However, it is not great on color accuracy with scanning (and only slightly better at copying). Printing may have improved since a year ago (based on reviews) and seems decent, at least when printing "best", and selecting "vivid".
PLEASE NOTE, If one plans to print 50-200 page PDFs of 11x17 on a regular basis... sorry... might be out of luck until further notice.
Within 6 months, the problems became too disruptive to ignore. The most substantial problem was that the printer started having problems handling paper (paper jams occurring with increasing frequency, duplexing failing to work, inability to detect/pick up paper from the paper tray). I took the printer in to one of Brother's warranty repair service centers over 1 month ago and am still waiting to receive a functioning printer/scanner.
When I took my printer in for service, I was told I would have it back in 1 week. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I called for an update and was told it would just be a little longer. Over the course of calling multiple times over the last month, I was told each time that they just have to wait for one more part. Of course this doesn't help our small business, which has been left without a scanner (we ended up having to purchase a new printer while we were waiting). For the last month we've had to waste time and money having copies and scans completed at off-site print shops. In the meantime, we are still waiting to receive the functioning MFCJ6920DW printer we paid to receive.
Brother = FAIL for small business
I think it is important to note that I had the previous model of this printer and it had the same two issues I'm addressing below. #1, not a huge deal but #2, I really would have thought they could have corrected.
1) The mechanism for catching the 11x17 is too short. So the 11x17 sheets dump onto the floor, or in my case, the dog. He is not a fan. There is a little flip up flap meant to catch the 11x17 but it doesn't work. It's like a placebo...just makes you think you did something by flipping it up. If it was 1/2" longer it would be better but really needs to be an inch or so longer. The previous one was about a 1/2" longer and it mostly caught the large sheets but some would still get pushed over. It's frustrating that they created something to address this that doesn't actually work. Sort of pointless. My solution: Chopsticks. See the pics.
2) The automatic document feeder is nearly useless. It pulls everything in at an angle so your copies or scans are terrible and definitely can't be put in front of a client. I thought maybe it was just an issue with my previous printer but this new one does the same thing. Again, why create something that doesn't work? I'm including a jpg of a scan to show the skew. This is an 11x17 but 8.5x11 does the same thing. The scans actually look better than this quality-wise. They are quite good. This is a conversion from PDF to JPG and doesn't look great but don't blame that on the printer. But, if the auto-document feeder function is a priority for you, I would look elsewhere.
Just to leave it on a good note, though, I wanted it for 11x17, it does 11x17 and it is really economical given the fact that not only does it do 11x17 but it has the 2 tray set up so you don't have to switch out paper. Hope this was helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this for 1.5 years, its never worked well at the best of times and then it got much worse after a while, but by this time it was out of the warranty period.Read more
Starting way back (dot matrix days), we've probably had 20 or more printers.Read more