Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($75-$100)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE – Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the Brother Compact Laser Printer is the perfect solution for the busy home or small office
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY – Packed with new features, the HL-L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 32 pages per minute, making it a class leader(1)
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS – This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- DUPLEX PRINTING – Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) delivers up to twice the print volume at lower costs(3)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – The easy-to-link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
HL-L2350DW Compact Black and White Laser Printer
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32ppm (1) along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and manual feed slot. Offers WiFi printing from compatible mobile devices (2) for added convenience.
- Class-leading print speeds (1) for increased efficiency
- Wireless printing from mobile devices (2)
- Flexible printing options to accommodate a variety of paper types and sizes
- Fastest in class print speeds up to 32ppm (1).
- Manual feed slot enables quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
- Wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop (2).
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Help Save Money
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
Not All Toner is Created Equal
- Brother Genuine TN760 high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints (3) with professional laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 3,000 pages (4).
- Additional replacement toner options available for this model: TN730 standard yield (1,200 pages) (4).
- Brother offers a convenient and environmentally responsible recycling program for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges.
Proven Brother Reliability
- Brother printers rated one of the best in reliability and satisfaction by PCMag (5).
- Free support for the life of your printer - online, call, or live chat.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again
- Smart technology detects low toner levels and automatically generates an Amazon order before you run out.
- Brother Genuine replacement toner is delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees. Pay only for the toner you need, when you need it.
|Functions||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan|
|Up to 2 years of toner in-box (6)||N/A||Yes||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Max. Print Speed||32 ppm||36 ppm||32 ppm||36 ppm||42 ppm||48 ppm|
|Input Paper Capacity (Standard / Maximum)(7)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||300 sheets / 1,340 sheets||570 sheets / 1,610 sheets|
|LCD Display||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2.7” Color Touchscreen||1-line LCD||1-line LCD|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)(8)||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Standard Interfaces||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Replacement Toner Yields (4)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN770: Super High-yield cartridge (4,500 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.), TN-880: Super High-yield cartridge (12,000 pgs.)|
|Mobile Device Compatibility (2)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct|
Compare with similar items
Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
Brother HL-L2360DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Multifunction Copier and Printer, DCPL2550DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, 50-Sheet Document Feeder, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Xerox Phaser 3260/DI Monchrome Laser Printer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SG Box||Dream Deal||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Printer Connectivity Type||Wi-Fi||USB||USB; Ethernet; Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; USB; Ethernet||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; USB|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||7.2 x 14.7 x 14 in||14.5 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||17.5 x 16.5 x 13 in|
|Item Weight||15.9 lbs||15 lbs||15 lbs||15.4 lbs||25.6 lbs||20.5 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||30 pages_per_minute||26 pages_per_minute||32 pages_per_minute||27 pages_per_minute||—||29 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5" x 14" Legal size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Print Media Type||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Fabric||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain), Fabric||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain), Labels||Paper (plain)|
|Printer Output||Monochrome||Monochrome||Monochrome||Black and White||Monochrome||Monochrome|
|Resolution||—||—||—||2400 x 600||—||—|
|Additional Features||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||auto-duplex||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Document Feeder|
Designed for the busy home business or small business owner, the new Brother HL-L2350DW compact laser printer is an exceptional business printing solution. Engineered with the latest technology, this compact, yet highly diverse laser printer delivers class-leading printing speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. It also has automatic duplex (two-sided) printing capability, making dual-sided printing simple, fast, and efficient. The 250-sheet paper capacity allows busy business owners to improve efficiency and reduce downtime with less paper refills needed.
Quality is enhanced by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) which can help to reduce operational costs (also compatible with TN-730 replacement toner cartridge). The new compact laser printer from Brother can print on both letter and legal-sized paper. It is also infused with modern wireless technology that will permit you to print from smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop devices. Also, a built-in wireless or USB interface offers users the flexibility to send multiple print jobs to the Brother HL-L2350DW at the same time.
Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1-year limited warranty on this new compact laser printer. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If you have been looking for an exceptional compact laser printer with fast printing capacity and multiple user-friendly features, add the Brother HL-L2350DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under 200-dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.(7) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
Legal DisclaimerBased on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.
Requires connection to a wireless network.
TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.
Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).
Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.
Requires additional purchase
The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wireless setup is a breeze, even without a computer. It took me 8 minutes (timed) from unboxing the printer to my first wireless print on Mac OS X.
Thanks to the 16 character LCD display, you can pretty easily poke your way through menus to configure everything about the printer, including Wi-Fi networks (Network -> WLAN -> Setup Wizard). Or you can just use WPS: press a button on your router, press a button on your printer, and you're done. Both methods worked fabulously. Once connected, you can visit the printer's admin interface in your browser to tweak addition settings or configure Google Cloud Print.
The printer immediately appeared in Mac OS X 10.9's "Nearby Printers" list, and drivers were automatically downloaded and configured the first time I attempted to print to it. It took a bit longer to set it up in Ubuntu, but it did eventually work under Linux.
One word of warning: when the printer decides that it's time to replace the toner, it will simply stop printing, even if there's still adequate toner remaining. Per the user manual, you can "turn on Continue Mode to force the machine to continue printing even if the control panel indicates that it is time to replace the toner cartridge." Unfortunately, "when the Replace Toner error message is active, you cannot turn this mode on unless you change the toner cartridge."
...So make sure you turn on Continue Mode early in the toner's life. It's easy to set on the printer itself (General Setup -> Replace Toner -> Continue), or via the web interface.
Otherwise, I'm pretty happy. It's a printer.
1. The HL-L2360DW has 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet port to connect the router directly into the printer, and the HL-L2340DW does not have this feature. It will connect wireless to the router, which is fine for most people.
2. The HL-L2360DW prints 32ppm b/w while the HL-L2340DW prints 27 ppm b/w. You might never tell the difference.
Other than that, all other specs are exactly the same between these two newer printers. Therefore, for most people, the HL-L2340DW will work just fine.
One for Daughter in College (we have saved $$$ by not needed to purchase as much injet ink)
One for my Home Office (use it for PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads)
One for my elderly Mother and Father who have to futz with their old inkjet printer each time they use it (they're printing from PCs and iPhones).
We all love them. And let’s face it … 95% of what we print doesn't need to be in color.
This printer is fast, prints duplex with ease and the ink cartridge last a long time and it doesn't get gummed up like inkjets do after a period of non-use.
I’m only giving 4 starts since in the beginning I had issues with iOS devices not finding the printer. I’m not intimidated by technology - but this took a lot of digging to figure out. Now that I’ve finally got the iOS issue resolved these printers are perfect for our needs.
This is what I’ve done to make these printers work well with iOS devices:
- First - Do Not use the WPS connection mode. Use a Printer USB cable connected to a computer to set up the wifi on this printer. Make sure you find your SSID and enter your wifi password.
- Turn off Deep Sleep Mode (google for instructions or find in another review of this printer)
- Extend the sleep time (mine are at 50min)
- Set Auto Off at 1hr (not sure if this is needed but I suggest it anyway, it will not power off since it will be asleep before the hour comes up)
- Once all this is done … power-down the machine and restart it.
****** Update *******
I found that the printer sometimes goes away and is not discoverable by my Apple devices and the printer must be rebooted.
However there seems to be a fix for this as well. If you enable IPv6 Protocol on the printer it is always visible to my Apple devices.
Warning this is not for the faint of heart but should be is easy enough for the average user.
First you must find your printer's network IP Address. Do this by printing out the Printer's Network Configuration.
On the Printer:
Push the Up Key (+) until you see Machine Info. Displayed and Press OK
Push the Up Key (+) until you see Print NetSettings and Press OK
A Network Configuration Page will print. On this print out you will find the IP Address (should be something like this 10.0.0.XXX
Open a Browser on your computer and input this URL: http://<printer_IP_Address>
This will open up the web configuration interface
Follow this navigation to enable IPv6:
Network Tab > Protocol
Click on the Advanced Settings link for AirPrint
Click on IPv6 (Wireless)>>
Select IPv6 as Enabled and make the selection to Enable this Address (no need to fill anything out) and click on the Submit button
The Printer always shows up as an available device in all our Apple and IBM devices.
Most recent customer reviews
Prints across WiFi (I had not realized that was a feature) BRILLIANT, the printer no longer has to connect to your computer.Read more