Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW, Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Printer Output Type||Monochrome|
|Color||Black and White|
|Printing Media Type||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Card stock|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered for productivity: Brother’s latest technology is infused into the HL L2390DW. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying, this monochrome laser printer is engineered to scan directly from mobile devices
- Print more, wait less: Developed to optimize efficiency, this replacement for the DCPL2520DW produces a robust and class leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute (1)
- New, user friendly features : This new Brother monochrome laser printer includes a 250 sheet paper capacity, which helps improve office efficiency with less refills. The HLL2390DW also handles legal and letter sized paper
- Flexible printing: Print envelopes, card stock, and multiple sized paper through the easy to access manual feed slot, allowing you to create professional looking documents with high resolution
- Wireless printing & exceptional support : The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets (2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $200. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.Requires connection to a wireless network.TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately. Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.Requires additional purchaseThe mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
HL-L2390DW Compact Black and White Laser Printer
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother HL-L2390DW monochrome laser printer delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32ppm (1) along with a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying and scanning, and wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray. Offers WiFi printing from compatible mobile devices (2) for added convenience.
- Flatbed scan glass for convenient copying and scanning
- Class-leading print speeds (1) for increased efficiency
- Wireless printing from mobile devices (2)
- Convenient copying and scanning from flatbed scan glass.
- Fastest in class print speeds up to 32ppm (1).
- Manual feed slot enables quality printing on a variety of paper types and sizes.
- Wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop (2).
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Help Save Money
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
Not All Toner is Created Equal
- Brother Genuine TN760 high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints (3) with professional laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 3,000 pages (4).
- Additional replacement toner option available for this model: TN730 standard yield (1,200 pages) (4).
- Brother offers a convenient and environmentally responsible recycling program for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges.
Brother Proven Reliability
- Brother printers rated one of the best in reliability and satisfaction by PCMag (5).
- Free support for the life of your printer - online, call, or live chat.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again
- Smart technology detects low toner levels and automatically generates an Amazon order before you run out.
- Brother Genuine replacement toner is delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees. Pay only for the toner you need, when you need it.
|Brother HL-L2350DW||Brother HL-L2390DW||Brother HL-L2395DW||Brother DCP-L2550DW||Brother HL-L5200DW||Brother HL-L6200DW|
|Functions||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan|
|Max. Print Speed||32 ppm||32 ppm||36 ppm||36 ppm||42 ppm||48 ppm|
|Input Paper Capacity (Standard / Maximum)(6)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||300 sheets / 1,340 sheets||570 sheets / 1,610 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder Capacity||N/A||N/A||N/A||50 sheets||N/A||N/A|
|LCD Display||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2.7" Color Touchscreen||2-line LCD||1-line LCD||1-line LCD|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)(7)||No||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Standard Interfaces||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility (2)||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct||AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Replacement Toner Yields (4)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760 High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850 High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.), TN-880: Super High-yield cartridge (12,000 pgs.)|
Compare with similar items
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact All-In One Printer, Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW, Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, NFC, Cloud-Based Printing & Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready - BLACK
Brother HL-L3290CDW Compact Digital Color Printer Providing Laser Printer Quality Results with Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Canon Image CLASS D570 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier - Black
|Color||Black and White||black||—||BLACK||White||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.70 x 16.10 x 10.70 inches||15.70 x 16.10 x 12.50 inches||14.20 x 14.00 x 7.20 inches||15.70 x 16.10 x 10.70 inches||18.70 x 16.10 x 14.50 inches||14.60 x 15.40 x 12.30 inches|
|Item Weight||22.70 lbs||26.00 lbs||15.90 lbs||22.70 lbs||47.80 lbs||25.20 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||10||32 pages per minute||32 pages per minute||36 pages per minute||25 pages per minute||28 pages per minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac|
|Print media||Paper (plain), Envelopes, Card stock||Paper (plain), Envelopes, Labels, Card stock||Envelopes||Paper (plain), Envelopes, Card stock||Card stock, Paper (plain), Envelopes||Paper (plain)|
|Special Features||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready||Auto-Duplex||3-in-1 Functionality allows you to Print, Scan and Copy with ease.|
Infused with Brother’s latest technology and designed to enhance office efficiency, the Brother HL L2390DW is a reliable, robust, and affordable monochrome laser printer with copying and scanning capabilities that is perfect for the home or small office. The modern and updated replacement for the reliable Brother DCPL2520DW is built with a flatbed scan glass that provides convenient copying and scanning. It has also been updated with new features that allow users to scan and print directly from mobile devices, including tablets, and cloud based accounts.
The HL L2390DW has been upgraded to optimize printing to meet the evolving needs of modern business. With lightning quick precision, the Brother monochrome laser printer features a class leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute. You can easily connect via built in wireless network and USB interfaces and print wireless from your mobile devices. The automatic duplex printing feature helps save paper, and using Brother Genuine high yield replacement toner (TN 760) can help lower print costs (also compatible with TN 730 replacement toner cartridge). The tray with the capacity to hold up to 250 sheets helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles both letter and legal sized paper.
Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1 year limited warranty on this new monochrome laser printer. We also provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If you have been looking for an exceptional monochrome laser printer with fast printing capacity and multiple user friendly features, add the Brother HL L2390DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in class monochrome laser printers under 200 dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN 760 High Yield vs. TN 730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. Compatibility : ITU T Super Group 3Standard Interface(s):Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi Direct.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: No USB Type A/B Cable Included
Pros: Everything else
UPDATE: This printer is a huge waste of money. It is constantly going off-line, completely stopped printing with my chromebook a few months ago, but we were able to print from our iphones, ipad and husbands old computer. Now, it will not print with any device. We have to unplug machine, reset everything, set it back up with wifi and then sometimes it prints, sometimes it doesn't until we power off or unplug and start all over again. The power button works when it feels like it, sometimes we have to unplug it to get it to go off so we can start all over again. All it is now is basically a copier, copying only things we put on the glass itself, that's it. I have totally had it with Brother products and I really hate their product help sites. It takes a very LONG time to get to what you are looking for. We will definitely be going with other brands for any future printing needs. Invest your money in a more expensive brand/printer, I will be.
OLD REVIEW: This review is for the "Printing" part of this model. I am currently trying to figure out the "scanning".
The wireless set up is VERY easy with an iphone/ipad. Both found the printer immediately and we were able to begin printing right away, it also worked on an older ipad. With our Mac Books, they needed a one time set up with the USB cord we had from our last printer. Once we connected the USB cord to the MacBooks, it was very easy set up from there. Setting up my Acer Chromebook took a little more work and research. I googled how to have it recognize the printer because it wasn't finding the new one, but after reading a few recommendations, I was able to connect to the printer with my Chromebook and was able to print quickly from it. It comes with a set up disc, but we only needed it for my husband's older laptop, all the rest of our devices connected without using it.
You need a little patience setting up and keying in passcodes and other info, it is not the one with the touchscreen and the cord could be slightly longer.
Print quality is nice and crisp, It's pretty quiet and doesn't throw off as much heat as our old Brother printer. We are pretty satisfied with this purchase so far. We also purchased the 3 year Protection Plan for just over $7.
As of right now, I am trying to figure out how to scan to the Chromebook, also, it doesn’t seem to be picking up on any of our laptops when we tried to scan to a file. We’ve got 5 different laptops, and the printer keeps saying “No Pc to Scan to”.
I CONTACTED BROTHER AND THEY ONLY OFFER SUPPORT FOR "PRINTING" WITH GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT, THEY SAID THEY DO NOT OFFER SUPPORT ON HOW TO SCAN TO A CHROMEBOOK. This is one of the reasons we purchased this printer, it sounded like it would be easy to use all functions with the Chromebook. Will update when we figure it out.
The second issue is that the toner cartridge that was sent with the printer barely printed 100 copies and had to be replaced.
Only one page at the time can be copied or scanned because there is no auto-feeder on this printer.
I would not recommend this printer to anybody for any kind of use.
Top reviews from other countries
So after spending 119 dollars + tax, you have to invest hundres of hours trying to install it, reinstall it and reinstal it again and again and again. Also you will need to constantly contacting the customer service, but bear in mind, the brother's customer service does have a working hour. They won't work no matter how urgent you need the printer to work.
Despite all of these troubles, don't you ever give up! Because from time to time, it can suddenly start working! And the next day when you power it up, it stops working again. So you will have to go back trying .....
For those who want to buy this printer, good luck for you!
I don't want to give this order even a partial of one star, but that's not a choice. I am still trying to make it work, I will
keep trying this * piece of *. But you know what, to certain point, amazon can it back. It's very close to that point now.
Installed from the provided CD and the software went online and installed/updated the supplied applications, this process took about 15 minutes. Plugged in the printer and the software then took care of the network setup flawlessly, it even updated the firmware to the current rev.
Huge 250 sheet capacity, duplex printing, 700 page starter cartridge, and crisp clean printing. What's not to like about this printer.