Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($125-$150)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Duplex Two-sided Printing, Wireless Printing, USB Interface, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
This product includes Amazon Dash Replenishment technology that you can set up to automatically reorder ink or toner when running low. This service is optional and can be changed at any time.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE – The MFC-L2710DW (replacement for the MFCL2700DW) is built with the busy homeowner or small office owner in mind. Brother’s latest compact black and white laser all-in-one features duplex printing at 32 pages per minute(1), as well as copying, scanning, and fax
- DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY – Save money and time with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. A 250-sheet tray means less fill-up time. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper-handling for a variety of materials and sizes, such as card stock or envelopes, to help you create professional-looking documents
- PRINTING ON THE GO – Easily send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet(2)
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS – Connect via Ethernet interface to share with multiple users on your network, or connect locally via USB interface
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Free, at-your-side support – online, call, or live chat for the life of your printer
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
MFC-L2710DW Compact Black and White Laser All-in-One Printer
Perfect for small or home offices, the Brother MFC-L2710DW monochrome laser all-in-one delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32ppm (1) along with wireless networking. Flexible paper handling choices include an up to 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Offers WiFi printing from compatible mobile devices for added convenience (2).
- Class-leading print speeds (1) for increased efficiency
- Automatic document feeder helps increase productivity with multi-page copy, scan and fax
- Wireless printing from mobile devices (2)
- Fastest in class print speeds up to 36ppm (1).
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Less refills with 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop (2).
- Versatile connection options with built-in WiFi and Ethernet interfaces, or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
Help Save Money
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper.
- Toner Save Mode helps save on toner cost.
Not All Toner is Created Equal
- Brother Genuine TN760 high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints (3) with professional laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 3,000 pages (4).
- Additional replacement toner option available for this model: TN730 standard yield (1,200 pages) (4).
- Brother offers a convenient and environmentally responsible recycling program for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges.
Proven Brother Reliability
- Brother printers rated #1 in reliability and satisfaction by PCMag (5).
- Free support for the life of your printer - online, call, or live chat.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again
- Smart technology detects low toner levels and automatically generates an Amazon order before you run out.
- Brother Genuine replacement toner is delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees. Pay only for the toner you need, when you need it.
|Functions||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax||Print / Copy / Scan||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax|
|Up to 2 years of toner in-box (6)||N/A||N/A||N/A||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|Max. Print Speed||36 ppm||32 ppm||36 ppm||36 ppm||42 ppm||42 ppm|
|Input Paper Capacity (Standard / Maximum)(7)||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||250 sheets / 250 sheets||300 sheets / 1,340 sheets||300 sheets / 1,340 sheets|
|Auto Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets||50 sheets||50 sheets||50 sheets||40 sheets||50 sheets|
|Duplex Capabilities||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax|
|LCD Display||2-line LCD||2-line LCD||2.7” Color Touchscreen||2.7” Color Touchscreen||3.7” Color Touchscreen||3.7” Color Touchscreen|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)(8)||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Standard Interfaces||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||WiFi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-speed USB 2.0|
|Replacement Toner Yields (4)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760: High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760: High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760: High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN770: Super High-yield cartridge (4,500 pgs.)||TN730: Standard yield cartridge (1,200 pgs.), TN760: High-yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN770: Super High-yield cartridge (4,500 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850: High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.)||TN820: Standard Yield cartridge (3,000 pgs.), TN-850: High-yield cartridge (8,000 pgs.)|
Compare with similar items
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Multifunction Copier and Printer, DCPL2550DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, 50-Sheet Document Feeder, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother MFCL2740DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother Printer MFCL2720DW Compact Laser All-In One with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother MFC9130CW Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; Ethernet||Wi-Fi; Ethernet||Wi-Fi||Wireless;USB|
|Item Dimensions||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.5 in||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||16.1 x 19 x 16.1 in|
|Item Weight||26 lbs||25.6 lbs||25.8 lbs||25.4 lbs||15.9 lbs||49.6 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||—||—||30 pages_per_minute||30 pages_per_minute||30 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain), Labels||Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Labels, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Glossy film, Labels, Paper (plain)|
|Resolution||—||—||—||—||—||600 x 2400|
|Additional Features||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Duplex||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Document Feeder||Auto-Duplex||copying, scanning, color, fax, wireless|
The Brother MFC-L2710DW All-in-One is a great choice for homes and small offices that need full functionality with a compact footprint. An upgrade from the dependable MFCL2700DW, this improved All-in-One includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that allows multi-page copying and scanning for increased efficiency. Its class-leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute allow busy offices to keep up with demand and deliver quicker print jobs. The all-in-one can print, copy, scan, and send and receive fax documents, making it a perfect all-purpose office solution for growing enterprises looking for diversity in their office equipment, or for small or home-based businesses. Quality is enhanced by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) which can help to reduce operational costs (also compatible with TN-730 replacement toner cartridge).
Brother has made connectivity simple, and this device has multiple connectivity options. You can wirelessly connect from your laptop, desktop, mobile device, or tablets, as well as connect via Ethernet interfaces. This allows sharing between multiple users in your network. You also have the flexibility to connect to just one device locally, via USB interface. The 250-sheet paper capacity lets it handle letter- and legal-sized paper while reducing the need for refills.
The Brother Compact Laser All-in-One comes with a one-year limited warranty and free at-your-side support, online or by call or live chat, for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If your home or small office is looking for an efficient and user-friendly all-in-one, add the Brother MFC-L2710DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under 300-dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.(7) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
Legal DisclaimerBased on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under $300. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.
Requires connection to a wireless network.
TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.
Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).
Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.
Requires additional purchase
The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just got this printer for Christmas and have to say it has very misleading WLAN setup instruction. You'll notice a lot of 1 star reviews mention not being able to connect to the wifi. The printer has a large wifi button that, when pushed, asks if you want to connect to the wifi. If you say yes, it tries to connect before eventually timing out. The printer then prints a page long trouble shooting page that only talks about router settings, turning the printer on, and moving the printer closer to the router.
Ultimately the issue was that the printer never said it wasn't connecting because my wifi requires a password, something you would expect in pretty much any device connecting to wifi. Their trouble shooting made no mention of how to manually select which wifi you want to connect to and input its required password and instead pointed users toward fiddling with their router settings. Their instructions for printer setup gave no mention of this either. For those of you running into the same issue I did, you can select your wifi and set it up using the setup wizard which is in the WLAN settings which are in the network settings which are option 6 of the menu. Instead their instructions just say to push the button and you're all set.
The printer itself is fine and gets the job done.
When I checked around, it appeared that Brother had resolved the main complaint I had with the previous model, which was the noise. The older printer would make the lights dim and would make noise I could hear through several rooms (not good when working late at night).
I jumped when I saw this printer for a really low price on a random day after looking at this model for a while (the kind of price that will make me skip eating out for a week, but not cause me to lose sleep). I am really happy so far with this printer.
1. What's in the box?: You receive (in an incredibly well-packed box) the printer, plus a CD of drives and some printed information.
2. Aesthetic?: This is similar to other Brother printers. It is fairly compact, and takes up a fair amount of space, but it is not bulky at all. The navy grey color at first seemed strange compared to the usual Brother color. However, it seems ideal now because in my office it is not a large black box soaking up space and it is a bit more neutral. Otherwise, this is a really nice looking item with a minimalist appearance. Gone are the large buttons with a green glow. Like most things these days, the glow when used is blue.
3. Use?: The first big test was the set-up for this item. Literally, I removed it from the box and plugged it in (following the quick-guide) and then placed the printer cartridge in, setting the time date and other vitals. I printed a test page, which demonstrated the duplex ability (awesome) and the rather quite nature of this computer. It is much quieter than my previous printer (going to my office now!). Although there is the CD drivers, I prefer that latest version so I visited the Brother solutions website and downloaded the drivers there. In the process, I received a new version of the scanning software as well. You can use this as a completely wireless stand-alone printer, but I connect it via an ethernet cable to my router for ease of use. However, I have no had any networking issues thusfar and I would imagine if this was used as a stand-alone printer it would be fine.
After installing the drivers, my printer was visible on the network and without any effort was visible as a Airprint device for my Apple devices. In other words, after a minimum of effort, I was able to print from the promised sources without any issues. Plus, the family laptops recognized the printer on the networks and had no issues.
As to the print, this provides a nice print as I would expect (plus you can play with the settings depending on the need). It is stated that the cartridge provided is good for 700 pages which isn't significant but enough (and ironically though I wanted a better printer, my printing needs seem to be declining!). The duplex is a very nice feature. This prints the page and then pulls the page abck in for the reverse side on the same page. A simple feat relatively, but so handy and missing from my previous printer.
Since this is a multifunction, there is printing, copying, faxing and scanning. As to faxing it works fine, and you can insert the multiple pages into the feeder for ease. Scanning works well as expected, even with multiple pages. In fact, it is better at feeding than my previous printer. The software is easy enough to use and is such a valuable thing to have. I hardly ever use my flatbed scanner now except for photo projects because of the scanner's ease of use.
The best feature of the printer is that is quiet. From the actual printing jobs, which are of course audible, to the after print fan job, this is MUCH quieter than previous iterations. In fact, there is no post-print 20 minutes of hearing a slight hum of the fan. The printer goes to sleep much quicker and is far better than before.
Overall: I can't comment yet on the overall longevity, but so far I am thrilled with this printer. It is amazing how little (relatively) money can purchase something that costs tens of thousands of dollars to duplicate years ago. This is a powerful little device and quite versatile. A very worthwhile purchase.