|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 0.8 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||TZEMQP35|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TZEMQP35|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Brother P-touch ~1/2" (0.47") White on Berry Pink Standard Laminated Tape - 16.4 ft. (5m)
- Low Return Rate: 39% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "brother tze tape pink"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brother genuine TZe laminated tape is durable, fade and water resistant
- Labels won't smudge or smear - suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Brother TZe tape comes in a variety of colors and size.
- Split back makes Brother TZe tape easy to peel and apply
- For use with: PT-1230PC, PT-9600, PT-D200, PT-D400, PT-D400AD, PT-D400VP, PT-D450, PT-D600, PT-D600VP, PT-H100, PT-H300, PT-H300LI, PT-H500LI, PT-P700, PT-P750W
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This tape features our exclusive laminated tape process and our standard adhesive. Perfect for everyday applications. These labels stay on under normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments. Best suited for smooth flat surfaces.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Beware of Seller changes, that's when you can get burned!!!)
:: PROS ::
1.) Not much, I am not happy with these.
2.) They are functional for most non-porous surfaces.
:: CONS ::
1.) Always fall off stuff, storage containers?? Forget it!
2.) P-touch is wasteful and these are not cheap, so they get wasted on margins.
3.) They need to get real about the adhesive, every P-touch label falls off most porous surfaces.
:: OVERVIEW :: OK to be fair they are useful for most hobbyists as long as you stay clear of 'bumpy' porous surfaces. For my storage containers (Regular Wal-Mart tubs you see for $5 - $15) they constantly fall off?
My only complaint - and the reason I only gave it 4 stars - concerns the tape wasted during each print cycle. Like similar Dymo tape, this stuff is not cheap, no matter where you buy it. The design of the printer and tape cartridge necessitates feeding more tape than you need for the lettering, so it wastes about an inch of tape for each label you make. There is no way to change that.