Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer" and save 60% off the $169.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage and more. Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels. Also prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner needed
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brother QL-700 label printer: create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage and more. Ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute*. Auto cutter gives a clean and accurate finished edge and allows for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The Plug & Label feature provides easy set up**. No software installation required for printing most types of labels. For advanced applications, such as bar code labels use the included P-touch Editor software. Print from MS Word/Excel/Outlook. Wide variety of convenient, drop-in labeling supplies available. Needs no ink or toner.
From the Manufacturer
Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage3, and more with the QL-700. Offering ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute1, the QL-700 features an auto cutter, giving a clean and accurate finished edge and allowing for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The “Plug & Label” feature supports quick label printing of most basic labels, with no software installation required2. For advanced applications, such as bar code labels, use the included P-touch Editor software. Print from Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook, and select from a wide variety of convenient, drop-in labeling supplies available. The QL-700 needs no ink or toner.
QL-700 Product Details
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage, and more
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute1
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to three feet long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk3
- Convenient, drop-in rolls
- No ink or toner needed
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing one or multiple labels at a time
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- “Plug & Label” feature lets you create and print labels without installing software2
- “Label Collection” Download feature provides eye-catching, pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text
- Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Connects to computer via included USB
What's in the Box
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Starter rolls: DK-1201 Die-cut Standard Address Labels (100 labels), plus DK-2205 2.4" Continuous Length Paper Tape (26.2 ft.)
* Tape widths are approximate.
Fast Print Speed
Quickly tackle labeling tasks in a busy office with this professional, high-speed label printer. The QL-700 supports ultra-fast print speeds up to 93 labels per minute1 to help save time on big projects. Whether you print one label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient, automatic cutter speeds your job along.
Print Postage Right from Your Desktop
Save trips to the Post Office to buy stamps. Print stamps using pbSmartPostage – the first cloud-based postage service3. With no software to download and no monthly fee, the service is available when you need it – 24 hours a day – whether you are at home or in the office.
Prints a Variety of Label Sizes and Types
Print cost-effective, pre-sized paper labels for common office uses such as file folders, envelopes, DVDs - even packages. Versatile so you can also print on continuous paper and tape rolls for banners and signs up to three feet long. The built-in auto cutter lets you create almost any label size you need – and ensures a clean and finished edge every time.
Save Time with our Label Collection
Need a great label fast? Use the Label Collection Download feature to import and print pre-designed labels using P-touch Editor. Print labels for files, office signs, shipping applications, recycling programs, retail environments – even create festive labels for gift tags.
Easy Drop-In Tape Rolls
Switch label types in seconds! Brother label printers use a direct thermal printing mechanism with easy drop-in tape rolls - so there is no ribbon, ink or toner to replace. The machine automatically recognizes the roll size and adjusts the label template accordingly.
Compare QL-700 Series Models
|Specifications||Currently Viewing |
|Uses DK labels and tapes up to 2.4-inches wide||X||X||X|
|Die-cut and continuous-length label rolls||X||X||X|
|Up to 93 labels per minute print speed1||X||X||X|
|Label Collection download feature||X||X||X|
|Windows- and Mac-compatible||X||X||X|
|Mobile printing via iPrint & Label app4||X||X|
1. Based on using standard address labels, text only, at 300 x 300 dpi.
2. Windows only.
3. Enrollment in the pbSmartPostage service, Internet connection, USB connection, and postage label roll required. pbSmartPostage service compatible with Windows only.
4. Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding the Brother iPrint & Label app visit www.brother-usa.com
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Deals On Broadway||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PUQULABEL||Amazon.com||PUQULABEL|
|Item Dimensions||7.2 x 10.3 x 9.4 in||5 x 9.3 x 6 in||9.75 x 11.71 x 11.71 in||3.23 x 4.8 x 2.36 in||9.1 x 15.5 x 9.4 in||3.23 x 4.8 x 2.36 in|
|Item Weight||2.47 lbs||2.6 lbs||4.2 lbs||0.56 lb||6.9 lbs||0.56 lb|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this printer to anyone who needs to print out labels, keep their files neat, does a lot of mailing, or manages a small office.
You can even buy non-OEM labels (from Amazon) and save a ton of money by doing so.
However, you don't actually need any of the software on the CD in order to use the basic functions. All you need to do is attach the device to your computer with the USB cable and press the "Editor Lite" button. Your OS will have access to a read-only USB device that contains a simple editor for both Windows and Mac OS. This editor doesn't need any special drivers. Just type your text or load an image and press the print button.
tl;dr: The printer is fine for basic text and image printing, but you may have difficulty getting the advanced software on the CD to work.
It is easy putting the tape in, and then the software seems easy to use. You can save labels, call them back up to print, etc. Really nice.
Printed fast, guessing 1-2 seconds for a 3.5 x 1.1. Nice product.