Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($150-$175)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother QL-820NWB Professional, Ultra Flexible Label Printer with Multiple Connectivity options
- Flexible connectivity - the QL-820NWB network label printer features Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11B/g/N) interfaces
- Also offers a USB host interface - for use with a peripheral such as a Scanner
- Ultra-fast, up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK-2251
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer with Multiple Connectivity Options
The Brother QL-820NWB is a professional, reliable high-speed label printer with unique technology that allows you to print in high visibility black and red on the entire label. Rapidly prints black and white labels for envelopes, packages, file folders, barcodes and assorted business uses. Offers flexible connectivity including Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet, Wireless (802.1 1b/g/n) and USB interfaces.
Flexible Connectivity to Print from Virtually Anywhere
- Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
- Wireless Direct.
- Wired Ethernet.
USB interface - also lets you use with a scanner or other peripheral.
Print Black/Red Labels with DK-2251 Labels
Brother is the only office category label printer company to offer the technology that lets you print colors over the entire label.
Print Labels Wirelessly
Use the free Brother iPrint & Label App(1) to print labels wirelessly from your Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch or Android smartphones. Quickly access and print label templates - or create your own custom labels with graphics or photos.
Easy to Read Backlit LCD Screen
Configure all label printer settings directly on the QL-820NWB with the monochrome LCD screen. The internal Date/Time feature is ideal for on-demand printing of price and 'best before' freshness labels right in a food preparation area.
Use Brother Genuine DK Label Supplies for Best Performance
Genuine Brother DK labels and tape are engineered to print high quality labels with your Brother QL Label Printer.
Get the best results and protect your Brother QL Label Printer with Brother Genuine supplies.
Note: Using non-Genuine Brother supplies may damage your Brother QL Label Printer and may not be covered under warranty. For more information, visit the manufacturer's website.
The QL-820NWB also offers:
- Ultra-fast, high-quality printing: up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother’s network management tools and free software development kits (SDKs) available for Windows, iOS and Android systems
- Convenient, Brother Genuine DK drop-in rolls
- No ink or toner needed
- Automatic cutter speeds printing time
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text, graphics and barcodes
- Windows and Mac compatible
- 2 year limited warranty and exchange service
|Brother QL-800||Brother QL-810W||Brother 820NWB|
|Amazing Black/Red Print using DK-2251 (also can use other DK labels/tapes up to 2.4-inches wide)||✓||✓||✓|
|Die-cut and continuous-length label rolls using the Automatic cutter||✓||✓||✓|
|Labels per minute print speed (2)||Up to 93||Up to 110||Up to 110|
|Windows- and Mac-compatible||✓||✓||✓|
|Mobile printing via iPrint & Label app (1)||Android only with USBtoGO cable(3)||✓||✓|
|Wireless interface and Li-ion Battery capable (option) (3)||✓||✓|
|ESC/P | P-touch template (6mb/99|255)||X-99||X-255|
|Bluetooth wireless technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP,OPP, HCRP and iAP/MFI supported) interfaces||✓|
|Backlit LCD display||✓|
|Wired Ethernet and Host USB interfaces||✓|
Go Completely Mobile
Add an optional Li-ion battery (PABU001) (additional purchase required) for a complete mobile solution.
- Print up to 2,000 black text or 850 two-color labels during continuous printing on a full battery charge.
- Battery recharge time is less than 2 ½ hours.
(1) Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding the Brother iPrint & Label app visit the manufacturer's website.
(2) Based on using standard address labels, text only, at 300 X 300 dpi.
(3) Sold separately.
All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Compare with similar items
Brother QL-810W Ultra-Fast Label Printer with Wireless Networking
Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer, Lightning Quick Printing, Plug & Label Feature, Brother Genuine DK Pre-Sized Labels, Multi-System Compatible – Black & Red Printing Available
Brother Network Ready 4" Wide Label Printer (QL-1060N)
Brother QL-1100 Wide Format, Postage and Barcode Professional Thermal Label Printer, Black
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer (1752265)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||ethernet, wi-fi, bluetooth, usb, wireless||wireless||usb, wireless||Ethernet||ethernet, usb||USB|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 9.2 x 5.7 in||5 x 9.2 x 5.7 in||4.9 x 8.4 x 5.6 in||9.1 x 15.5 x 9.4 in||6.7 x 8.7 x 5.9 in||5.94 x 10.93 x 6 in|
|Printer Technology||—||Direct Thermal||Direct Thermal||Direct Thermal||—||Thermal transfer|
Create amazing black/Red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective, paper labels for packages, name badges, postage* and more. Ultra-fast, printing up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Easy to read monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use. Create and print labels from your mobile device when connected to a wireless network. Add an optional li-ion battery for a complete mobile solution. Easy to integrate with free software development kits (windows, iOS and Android). Convenient, Brother DK drop-in labeling supplies. No ink or toner needed. Windows and Mac compatible.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) if you print to the printer with the wrong label setup (printer has 1.1" labels installed and you print a 3.5" label) the printer goes offline (red power led). So watch your printer setups. All you have to do is tap the power button to reset the printer. Be very aware that the printer knows exactly what size of label is installed.
2) printing Barcodes at 300dpi (fast mode) can create barcodes that "less expensive" readers won't read. If you have a non-name brand barcode reader print at 600dpi. We use Metrologic MS1690's and they read everything. But some of the less expensive "off shore" versions can't handle a "noisy" barcode.
3) make sure you have the most current firmware in the printer. Some of the older firmware's had problems with gigabit networks. It's easy to update with the BRAdmin program.
4) get the Brother BRAdmin Professional (free download from brothers site). It's easier to use that the "Lite" version that ships with the printer and it works for ALL brother networkable printers, and some HP's. You only need the BRAdmin software on one machine to do setup. All the other machines only need the printer driver.
5) don't install the Brother "add-on" software, it's horrible. Toss the CD. Download the printer driver from the website, it works without problems.
There was a learning curve for me in getting these working the way we wanted, but now they just run. Labels are easy to load, the printers are inexpensive compared to others, and having the options of hardwired ethernet, wireless, Serial, or USB, is amazing. The only complaint I have is that there is no Receipt paper option for these printers. Other than that I can't complain.
DO NOT use the sample labels on something you want to remove the label from or damage will occur. For name tags, use these labels: 6 Rolls Brother-Compatible DK-4205 Removable Continuous Labels Black on White 62mm x 30.48M(2-3/7" x 100') With Refillable Cartridge
Reading some earlier comments, I was prepared for some troubles. I found none, none whatesoever.
I also purchased the optional battery, which makes labeling boxes down in the basement a breeze.
Label size/types change easily and quickly, it prints blazingly fast. The printing is so fast I don't bother with "3 across" labels any more.
I'd suggest buying a variety of label sizes/types up front. You'll use them!
I also suggest something to catch the labels as they print and eject faster than a man in his 60's can turn around!
I've used it for things that I previously didn't use other cheaper label printers for. Like labeling tool drawers, labeling filing cabinet folders, etc.
It is great for one offs, or your Christmas list.
Negatives, I have been having some trouble getting it to wake up after not using it for awhile.
I think the editor is quirky and took a few days to master. I usually open up existing labels and edit them as being faster than starting from scratch with the editor.
The only bulk labels I do are Christmas Card labels. I don't like their database and wished they had used something more open source like the address book in email programs, so that the info can be shared. However once set up, the list can be easily edited and I haven't printed any label on my Laser printer since I got this.