Brother ScanNCut DX, SDX125, 5” LCD Touch Screen, Wireless Network Ready, 600 DPI Scanner, 682 Built-in Designs Home Electronic Cutting Machine, Previous Model, Grey/Aqua
- CUTS UP TO 0.1 THICKNESS: The Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine effortlessly cuts materials such as foam and felt with the Auto Blade; Material compatibility may vary; Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut
- ON SCREEN EDITING: Editing designs is fast and easy; This ScanNCut machine comes with a 5 inches LCD touchscreen display
- FULLY DETAILED DESIGNS: With 682 built in designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts, this Brother Cutting Machine produces detailed work
- WIRELESS NETWORK READY: Wirelessly connect your PC or mobile device to transfer cut data from the Brother Canvas Workspace application
- PERFECT FOR QUILTERS AND SEWERS: The Brother SDX125 Electronic Cutting Machine provides a ¼ inch increment seam allowance to piece together fabric; Maximum Scanning Width:11.7 inch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perfect crafting success becomes a reality with Brother’s latest ScanNCut DX. This new Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine was designed for the hobby enthusiast who is looking for an efficient and clean way to cut materials such as felt and foam without frays or damage. Brother’s Auto Blade sensor technology automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut precise custom and builtin patterns. The Brother SDX125 ScanNCut cutting machine comes with 682 builtin designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts—these provide you with multiple ways to quickly create and edit designs on the 5” LCD touchscreen display.
The luxury of choosing new applique and 3D patterns makes cutting materials for craft projects easy. This electronic cutting machine is perfect for sewers and quilters. With the Brother SDX125, struggling to piece together fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects is a thing of the past. The Brother ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in assembling fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing, and more.
With a simple internet connection, you’ll be able to access and work with Brother CanvasWorkspace to create virtually anywhere and anytime. Work remotely with your tablet, mobile device, or PC. This Brother cutting machine is wireless network ready. While connected to the same internet network, wirelessly send your cut files directly to your Brother ScanNCut DX. The Brother SDX125 is also whisper quiet, allowing you to cut materials with ease and without disturbing others. This Brother machine is backed by a 1 year limited warranty along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
From the manufacturer
ScanNCut, The Only Cutting Machine Series with a Built-In Scanner
The ScanNCut series offers technology that no other cutting machines provide, like the built-in scanner, and LCD touchscreen display.
Turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns. Scan up to 3 mm thick – a handmade drawing, a child’s handwriting, cherished photos, and more – to create virtually endless design patterns that you can use.
Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade
No Material Selection Required
Auto blade detects the thickness of material so you don't have to select your choice of materials or adjust your blade.
Optional Thin Fabric Auto Blade
Designed to cut fabric used for quilting and raw edge appliqué purposes. Quilt with ease and help save time by cutting multiple pieces for your projects.
Stand Alone Machine
Creating, Made Easier
Access 682 built-in designs, including 100 quilt patterns, and edit right on 5" LCD touchscreen display.