Brother Sewing Machine Computerized CE8080 Special Project Runway Edition
- LCD Screen with Computerized Stitch Selection, Smooth Fabric Feeding Utilizing 7-point Feed Dogs. Drop Feed for Free Motion Quilting and Sewing. Exceptional Feed System Gives the Flexibility to Sew on Almost any Fabric.
- Quick-set Drop-in Top Bobbin for Fast and Easy Bobbin Sewing. Automatic Easy Bobbin Winding, Horizontal Quick Set Bobbin. Automatic Needle Threading System, Adjustable Thread Tension.
- 80 Unique Built-in Sewing Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes. 120 Stitch Functions, Brightly Lit LED Work Area. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves, Advanced Easy Needle Threading System.
- 25 year limited warranty.
- 120 Built-in Quilting Stitches. Stitch Width - Up to 7.0mm. Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute) _ã_ 850. Free Arm, Presser Foot Attachment _ã_ Snap on. 6-point Feed Dog, Included Accessory Feet - Buttonhole foot, Zipper foot, Button sewing foot, Overcastting foot, Blind stitch foot, Monogramming foot, ZigZag Presser Foot.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring a wide array of professional features in a lightweight, easy-to-use package, the CE8080PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine featuring 80 unique built-in stitches, including 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes. Sew with style as you take advantage of the LCD display stitch selection screen and the super bright LED-lit work area. Effortlessly thread your machine with the Advanced Needle Threading System and begin sewing almost immediately utilizing the Quick Set_ÃŒ_Ã¥Â¢ Drop-in Top Bobbin setting system. The CE8080PRW is a Consumers Digest Best Buy and will give you many years of quality service whether you are doing basic mending, garment construction or even heirloom sewing. Become the fashionista you always dreamed of!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I felt like a failure after that until I loaned the sewing machine to a family member, who was once a professional seamstress. She called me after several days to tell me that even she had trouble with the "finicky" machine and that it was just cheap. Since she was a professional she told me that the gears were so cheap that anything thicker than a light material was likely to jam. It wouldn't even advance through the machine, Of course she got it working but not without lots of adjustments, I guess that was the green light for me to give sewing another try, I purchased this model, another Brother, only because it looked easier to use than the other ones at Walmart. For me, it helps to have electronic controls as there is no guessing on what button does what. I also didn't want to purchase another cheap machine, so I went with this one which cost twice as much as my old one. Boy was this a good decision.
This sewing machine is so beginner friendly. I read through the manual once, set it up, and have not had a single problem with it to date. No tangles, nothing getting caught, no threads breaking, etc. The threading of the machine (not sure what you call it) is like a dream. You don't even have to thread the needle. There is a mechanism that pulls the thread through the tiny hole. The bobbin set up is equally easy and fool proof. I love that the part that covers the bobbin is clear so you can see how much thread you have left on the bobbin. Lots of intuitive design decisions on this model including a separate cord for the power and one for the foot pedal. Unlike my last machine that had power and foot pedal combined. It's like everything I hated about the last one was addressed in this one. The electronic controls and many styles of stitching is just an added bonus that I also appreciate. This is where you also control the width of the stitches.
I don't know enough to comment further about sewing but I can say that you really get what you pay for. This machine has renewed my interest in sewing and now I just can't stop!