|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 4.4 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||TN450|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TN450|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brother TN450 High Yield Black Toner - Retail Packaging
|Price:||$45.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-yield black toner cartridge for use with select Brother Printers
- Expected lifetime yield of 2,600 pages. Approx. cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
- Fine particles create rich blacks and subtle grays
- Easy to install design
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Based on 5% coverage
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
TN450: High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Crisp, professional black and white laser output with 2,600 page yield.(1)
For use with Brother monolaser printer models:
DCP-7060D, DCP-7065DN, IntelliFax-2840, IntelliFAX-2940, HL-2220, HL-2230, HL-2240, HL-2240D, HL-2270DW, HL-2275DW, HL-2280DW, MFC-7240, MFC-7360N, MFC-7365DN, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7860DW.
(1) Approx. page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4).
Never Run Out Of Ink and Toner Again
Nothing is more frustrating than running out of ink or toner when you need to print that important email, invoice or your child's homework.
- Brother printers are smart printers, equipped with low ink or toner intelligence that will detect when your ink or toner is running low.
- Amazon dash compatible Brother printers will seamlessly order Brother Genuine supplies from your Amazon account.
- Brother Genuine replacement ink or toner will be delivered right to your door.
- No subscription or cancellation fees.
Brother Genuine Ink and Toner is Engineered With Excellence
- Trust the longstanding reliability of Brother Genuine Supplies for all of your home and office printing needs.
- Consistent cartridge page yields and superior print quality with crisp black and vivid color reproduction.
- Protect your printer investment: using unreliable aftermarket cartridges may result in damages to your printer that are not covered under warranty.
Brother is Always at Your Side Supporting a Better Environment
- Brother operates green factories with minimal power usage and actively participates in international conservation efforts, such as tree planting and mangrove reforestation.
- Brother offers an environmentally responsible way for customers to dispose of their Brother branded products at end of life.
Top Customer Reviews
----- first update
Update. It's now April 11th. I've printed at least another 100 pages and things are still going well. But I've discovered another feature. In addition to the 7-times-Go (described below), there's a 3-times-Go that will print a three page report showing everything you ever wanted to know about your printer, including the amount of toner actually left. (Note that I have a Brother HL-2270DW. The cartridge also fits other machines that may have a different way of getting the same info.)
----- original post
Like others I started getting a 'toner-low' message after maybe 450 or so pages. In looking for a way to trick the printer, I read the manual(!). It said to press the Go button seven times in a row to clear the toner-low lockout, and that once that was cleared the cartridge would continue to print until the toner was actually gone.
Worked like a charm. I'll update this when the thing actually runs completely out.
Understanding this, the way they do it makes sense: really early warning that you should order another cartridge - and a lockout that you can't ignore, keeping you from having a really bad day in the future.
Starter Cartridge - 751 pages, changed 12/27/2011
2nd Cartridge - 1,999 pages (total printer count 2,750) Changed 03/29/2012
3rd Cartridge - 2,559 pages (total printer count 5,309) Changed 07/24/2012
4th Cartridge - 2,627 pages (total printer count 7,936) Changed 11/19/2012
5th Cartridge - did not record
6th Cartridge - Approx. 2,300 pages (total printer count 12,585) Changed 08/14/2013 (DRUM IS NOW GIVING WARNING OF 0% LIFE LEFT)
DRUM UNIT REPLACED AT 14,908 PAGES 12/21/2013
7th Cartridge - 2,537 Pages (total printer count 15,122) Changed 01/03/2014
I run them until I notice a problem with the output itself, the low toner message comes on long before they actually run out. You can press the GO button 7 times in quick succession to do this.
As of now I've stopped counting page output, I think the results are reliable enough to form an opinion. My printer is still rocking on just like it did on day one!
good printer...good toner....i just wish they'd let me decide when i was out of toner instead of having to press go buttons 7 times or other ridiculous tricks i need to spend time researching on the net.
Although this toner cartridge looks new, it is incredibly light in weight. My suspicion is that this is not a new or true Brother toner. It might be a recycled cartridge and they forgot to add toner powder.
I have been buying from Amazon from many years. This is the first time I am really disappointed. It's practically a fake product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an item I have to have for my Brothers Printer I buy the bigger toner cartridge and can print about 2,600 copies which isn't bad.Published 23 hours ago by Donald Pettinelli
I've been a very satisfied Brother laser printer user for 10 years (6 different models at two locations). Read morePublished 23 hours ago by EdB
If you have a BROTHER PRINTER that uses the TN450 HIGH YIELD BLACK TONER...this is the way to go. Installs easily, lasts a long.long time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ira Hirsch
Delivered fast. Perfect fit. Free return on old cart. Nice dark text.Published 1 day ago by Michael Dunn
One of the boxes when opened had the ink already spilled which made a mess in the office and is unusable . The package was intact when opened .Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer