Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Monogramming foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Blind stitch foot, Button fitting foot, Walking foot, Spring action quilting foot Other, Included Accessories : Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, spool pin, bobbins (3), cleaning brush, seam ripper, screwdriver, eyelet punch, power cord, Operation Manual, hard protective case, oversized table
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Create, sew and quilt - easily and affordably
Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that’s easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes; choose from the 9 included presser feet; use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects; and take your machine with you to classes with the included hard carry case. The CS6000i is designed for ease of use, with its easy-to-view backlit LCD display, automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and adjustable sewing speed control. Included are a printed Quick Start guide, and a complete instructions manual in English and in Spanish. Enjoy sewing, quilting and crafting with the incredibly value-packed, CS6000i sewing machine!
Simple to use, LCD display stitch selectorWith the touch of a button, you'll select your stitch, and then see the stitch you've chosen on the convenient LCD display screen.
Easy threadingSimply follow the numbered diagram printed on the machine, and you'll have your machine threaded in no time!
Automatic needle threaderJust touch the lever on the side of the machine, and the CS6000i automatically pushes the thread right through the needle.
Easy bobbin windingPrinted on the CS6000i machine is a diagram showing exactly where to place the thread.
Adjustable sewing speedThe stitch speed slide gives you control over how fast or slow you want to sew.
Oversized tableDesigned for quilts and other larger projects, the oversized table gives you the extra space you need to maneuver your project while you work.
Easy-to-see, superbright work areaThe brightly lit sewing area is especially useful when sewing on dark fabrics.
Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleevesPerfect for sewing sleeves, pant legs on childrens' clothing, and other smaller cylindrical items.
The CS6000i… Perfect for all your sewing and quilting projects!
Make a fashion statement!Enjoy creating clothing and accessories that truly match your style! The CS6000i is designed to help you get started quickly, with its many automatic features, and yet comes with many more advanced features that you can 'grow with' over time. Add decorative stitches to a sleeve, create a neat row of buttonholes on a jacket, sew a zipper on a custom-fitted skirt, and create virtually invisible seams with the included blind stitch foot. Dream up your creation, and create it on this extremely affordable, yet feature-packed, machine!
Create quilts with ease!Beginner and experienced quilters alike love the many must-have quilting features included in the CS6000i. The oversized table makes it easy to maneuver larger quilting projects, the walking foot allows for smoother feeding of multiple layers, the quilting foot allows for more accurate placement of your quilting stitches, and the quilting guide helps you sew evenly spaced rows of quilting stitches. With all these features, you'll soon be discovering just how easy it is to create beautiful quilts for your home, family and friends!
Shop in your closet... and re-fashion your wardrobe!A great way to start sewing is to re-fashion items in your own closet. Have fun combining fabrics and textures, and transform clothes you rarely wear into 'front of the closet' favorites. Instead of spending money on alterations, see how easy it is to hem a pair of pants, or take in a seam yourself. The CS6000i includes 27 stitches designed specifically for sewing clothing. Among the included stitches are:
• Overcast and zigzag stitches - to help prevent fabric from fraying
• Basting stitch - to temporarily secure seams; perfect for getting the right fit
• Triple stretch stitch - for reinforcing seams
• Blind hem stitch - for virtually invisible hems on skirts, pants and sleeves
• Buttonhole stitches - 7 different stitches, for lightweight, medium weight and heavier weight fabrics
CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine
Exciting range of 60 built-in stitches
In the box• CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine
About Brother International CorporationBrother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But after a boring night when I had nothing to read, I read the booklet through several times, trying to wrap my mind about all the options that this machine offered. If you think the machine is sewing too slowly or quickly, there's a position beneath the computer readout that adjusts to different top speeds, so you don't go faster than you want to. So it's not 100% idiot proof if you don't read the booklet!
Fancy stitches, fancy sewing feet, more is included than with any other machine brand. I quickly went to quilting, learned that zippers are not the work of the sewing devil, and that buttonholes can be made without even looking at the machine! Whenever there's been a problem it was user error, never the machine.
First project that I tackled was to make 2 soft sided travel totes, which I copied from a popular manufacturer. See attached photos. All work, including the quilting and the piping were done on my new Brother, except for a small potion on the inside that was easier to sew by hand.
I had to resort to reading the manual on several occasions, but quickly learned that any malfunction was user error.
PROS: Unbelievably light weight (I can literally lift it with one finger). Great variety of stitches and presser foots. The option to control by hand instead of the traditional foot pedal is great for frequent stops and starts. Feeds smoothly and doesn't choke.
CONS: So light, I nearly knocked it over a few times. Can't really gripe about that...you'll get used to it quickly!
Bottom line is for a ridiculously low price, you'll get a sewing machine that will handle 90% of your projects.