- Series: New Critical Viewpoints on Society
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612055494
- ISBN-13: 978-1612055497
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,460,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters: C. L. Dellums and the Fight for Fair Treatment and Civil Rights (New Critical Viewpoints on Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
About the Author
Robert L. Allen--professor, author, and editor--recently retired as Adjunct Professor of African American Studies and Ethnic Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author, among other books, of Black Awakening in Capitalist America.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|