Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,473 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Great movie! Watched with my girlfriend. It is hilarious, in its own way. It is pretty stupid humor, but just funny enough to not be childish humor. I love this movie.
on February 25, 2017
Omg this was an incredible, incredible movie. Make yourself and your friends, family, neighbors and watch it! yeah, yeah I consider myself a lady too, but this is worth to watch it! it really changed my mood on a Saturday night!!
on June 9, 2017
This is a classic! I was excited to see the blue ray on sale and snagged one. One of the most hilarious movies of all time!
on June 17, 2016
Sooo silly. So hilarious. My favorite Will Farrel movie. Happy ending. [No, that is NOT what I meant!]. Just ends on a good note. If you like Will Farrell, you'll love it. If you don't, you won't.
on February 8, 2017
Funny Funny Funny.
Love this movie. Super funny. It's got Will in it! What more can I say??? Lol
on March 29, 2017
I think I waited too long to finally see this movie and I'm over the Will Ferrell craze.
on June 1, 2017
Ridiculous, crude and stupid movie, but that's why I love it.
on February 23, 2017
Great movie
on April 17, 2011
Just downright funny! If you love Will Ferrell, which I do, you will appreciate this movie. It is full of his odd, non-PC humor. John C. Reilly is hilarious in this movie, too. If you haven't seen the movie, then the basic story line is that a man and a woman meet, fall in love, and decide to get married. The problem is that each of them have a grown-up (physically, anyway) son, living at home with them. The guys don't have jobs and lack maturity and responsibility. They are basically full grown men with the mental and social limitations of 10-year-olds. Once their parents marry and move in together, they are forced to become step-brothers and sibling rivalry ensues. Eventually, the two guys find out each other might not be so bad after all, and they begin to work together on various "projects" that bring all sorts of havoc to the household and cause a multitude of problems for their newlywed parents. The movie gets funnier and funnier as they two are forced to get jobs and act more grown-up.
It is a movie full of stupid humor that leaves you wondering just how insane Ferrell and Reilly might actually be to be capable of some of the hilarious acting they deliver. It is one of my favorite movies to watch, especially when I just want to relax and laugh out loud!