- Directors: Nicolas Rossier
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
- Subtitles: English
- Rated: Not RatedNR
- Number of tapes: 1
- Studio: AFD
- VHS Release Date: February 11, 2003
- Run Time: 54 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0001ZIUTW
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #900,620 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
Brothers and Others [VHS]
Featuring interviews with such experts as Noam Chomsky and James Zogby, Brothers and Others is a one-hour documentary on the impact of 9/11 on Muslims and Arabs in America. The film follows a number of immigrants and Americans as they struggle in the heightened climate of hate, FBI and INS investigations, and economic hardships that erupted following the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
A compelling and evocative documentary...a powerful testament to the strength and endurance of the human spirit. -- Aramica, Lynne Vittorio
It reminds us of the need to balance our desire for security with an equal concern for civil liberties. -- Islamic Threat: Myth or Reality, John Esposito
Top Customer Reviews
If we who can speak out say nothing, may God help us all.
This is a truely enlighting video I hope more people see it.