Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.67 shipping
+ $12.00 shipping
Brothers Star Trek: USS Enterprise Bottle Opener
|Price:||+ $4.49 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bottle opener in the shape of the Star Trek ship
- Open bottles using this collectible bottle opener
- Stands 5" long
- Officially licensed product
- Based on the NCC-1701 ship from the original TV series
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sit back, put your Spock ears on and watch some classic episodes or the new Star Trek film — and what goes better with Star Trek than a nice, cold beer. Fear not, Trekkies, with the release of the USS Enterprise Bottle Opener, now you can open those chilled beers in true Trek style.
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some important things to note before buying though:
1. It may come in different packaging from a European company that also licensed the design called BMerch. It is still of the same weight, size, and quality of the Brothers licensed opener.
2. It may come with some dings and imperfections. At least with mine, it has some imperfections that are likely from the mold it was cast in. I'm not super picky and like to think of it as insignificant "battle damage" but this may upset serious collectors.
- Works perfectly; opens bottle on first try.
- Doesn't damage bottle caps.
- Is a replica of the NCC-1701 (from The Original Series)
- Heavier than usual; made of solid metal.
- Slightly bulky in pocket.
- May be a little costly depending on what sort of pricing you've found on it.
All in all, it's a great product.
Sadly, I had to decommission it after 2-3 years. Though there was no visible wear, the teeth had worn down to the point where it wasn't gripping bottle caps anymore and just didn't function as it should. I didn't think it was possible to love a bottle opener, but I loved this one and was sad when it died on me. If the design was tweaked slightly to prevent this problem, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.
I just noticed it also comes in gold now so pick which you want.
UPDATE: I was able to exchange the gold bottle opener for a silver one. The whole exchange took less than a week. My husband is much happier with this.
Top international reviews
However, I was pleasantly surprised. Beautifully made and extremely solid. Arrives in a nice gift box.
Perfect gift for a Trekkie fan.
Really well.made and of good quality. Heavier than I thought, but that is not an issue. Much better in real lift than the photos.