Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 31-40 of 923 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 980 reviews
on April 22, 2015
After reading bazillion of reviews, I decided to give these a try. So glad I did! My previous spoons were always rounded; so wasn't sure about this oval shape. I rather like them. Stainless steel is weighty; not thin or cheap at all. One piece construction; no seams or rivets. One of mine was the slightest blemish along the top rim. I'm not concerned as it is not sharp; imperfections can happen with machining. I hand wash my spoons; so unable to discuss dishwasher cleaning. The ring is also sturdy and not flimsy. They nestle nicely. They stand by themselves without tipping over. I like having the 1/8 tsp as some recipes call for that. I believe this set will last several years. I'm an avid baker and enjoy cooking. These make my measuring cups look cheap. I will be ordering cups in this same brand.
on January 3, 2015
I chose this shape over the traditional round ones because these are easier to maneuver into small jars. Like canisters for spices and small mason jars. Etc etc. It also kind of feels like the shape makes it easier to level off what's in the spoons, but I can't prove that without science. Stainless steel doesn't rust in the dishwasher. (Some stainless steel does... I don't know what they call it stainless.)

They come with a split ring and a ball chain so you can choose how they are connected together. If you like to take them apart and put them back together a lot, use the ball chain, that split ring is very tough.
on March 19, 2015
I absolutely love these measuring spoons. They are just the right weight and the oval measure has no trouble fitting into a narrow necked spice bottle. The handles are curved at the end so you can fill your spoon and rest it on the counter without the contents spilling (especially useful when trying to squeeze honey onto the spoon.) They fit well in your hand, not too long, not too short. They are so gorgeous I always hand wash mine, so I can't say how they fare coming out of the dishwasher. The bowl of the spoons are nice and deep, so it's easier to get accurate measures without leveling.
on November 18, 2015
Well made spoons! I can't speak for the durability of these yet (will try n post an update) but these spoons feel solid, have that nice thin shape, and aesthetically have a nice look and feel. Used mainly for smoothie ingredients (hemp seeds, cocao) but can work very well for baking as well. We hand wash them and so far so good. Initially i was going to purchase a cheap plastic set of spoons but figured for the extra 5 bucks get something a bit nicer. These are significantly nicer (more than 5$ worth imo) and have a nice sturdy feel- If these hold up, and they look like they will than this is a really good set of measuring spoons. Would recommend
on November 9, 2013
I really liked these nice looking and well working spoons until they rusted after the first wash. A bummer. The progressive nesting magnet spoons are the ones I went with instead and their virtually flawless. But these are very strong and stable. Aside from the easy rusting, an excellent measuring spoon.
on March 14, 2016
I bought these over a year ago because they were described as accurate (amazing how many measuring spoons are not accurate!) and the right shape to fit into narrow spice jars. I have not been disappointed. They are heavy enough that they do not bend easily and mine still look new after a lot of use. Would I buy them again? Probably won't have to because these will last a lifetime but if they get lost, I'll definitely get more.
on October 28, 2015
Excellent quality. I bought these as I am a person that like to bake. Accurately measured ingredients in many receipts are critical. This brand was highly recommended by Americas Test Kitchen that compared several sets and their accuracy.
These are very well constructed of heavy duty stainless steel, made to last a lifetime. You get what you pay for and you are getting your money's worth with these measuring spoon set.
If you don't need very much accuracy, get a dollar store set. If you are a person who whats to be the best you can be when it comes to your baking, this set is a must have.
on August 28, 2016
In a quest to rid my kitchen of as much plastic as possible (harder than I thought!), I pitched my cheap plastic measuring spoons and purchased this set. The first thing I noticed was how sturdily the spoons are made. I don't know much about metals, but am sure these are stainless steel as advertised. If Cuispro's other products are of this quality, I will be ordering from them again. The spoons cost a bit more but then I won't be replacing them yearly either! I did not test them for exact measurements, but for my home use, they look perfectly fine. I only wish they had been made in the United States.
These are a weighty (for their size) well made product that has helped me measure my ingredients perfectly. I just feel that the oval shape makes it harder for me to pour in the liquids - the smallest size, in partular (1/8 I believe) is very hard to for me to use without spilling. I am also not a big fan of the measurment imprint. I truly cannot see it although I have no suggestion of any worth to help with the solution except a Bold font. So for quality and expert cooks who know sizes by looking, they're wonderful, I only took off one star because my complaints are MY limitations more than the product's.
on May 8, 2016
I had originally learned of this product from America Test Kitchen, in their product review section. this one is their top pick, as well the ones they use on a daily basis. I had also learned that some measuring spoons can be up to a 1/4 of a teaspoon off.. not good when you need precise measurements for recipes. it is critical to make sure that quantities are exact, or it can throw the recipe off..

glad I bought them. heavy duty too. well worth the money.

I have not been compensated for this review in any way.